What Have I Done?

Yunho Goes to the Army

May 11th, 6:45 A.M.

          Jaejoong awoke with a groan, holding his head. He must’ve gotten even more drunk last night than the rest. Sitting up, he whined a bit, his hurting. It felt familiar, like the first night he spent with Yunho after they were married, but Yunho wasn’t back, so he couldn’t be feeling this.

          When he looked over, he did a double-take. Was that… Changmin? ? Next to him in bed?

          No way…

          Jaejoong’s lip started to quiver. He couldn’t have had with Changmin, could he? No. He was faithful to Yunho. But Yunho was dead, so it wouldn’t matter now, would it?

          The horrible truth settled in his heart and he swung his legs over the side of the bed, ready to leave the room and dart away from this horrible place.

          Before he could slip his shirt on, he heard the bed sheets rustling behind him. He turned around to see Changmin staring at him with a tired look in his eyes. “Morning…”

          Jaejoong pursed his lips and didn’t answer. He didn’t have the heart to. He went back to dressing himself.

          “Hyung, look.” Changmin sat up and pulled some clothes on before going on. “I work here. When you came in a few days ago, you tried sleeping with everybody, but I did my best to stop you. Then you asked me, and, well… yeah…”

          “So you slept with me yourself instead, huh?” Jaejoong hissed, grabbing his wallet and cell phone.

          “Hyung, you asked me, and I couldn’t deny you!”

          “Why, Changmin?!”

          “Because I like you!”

          Jaejoong hardened his jaw, turning away from Changmin. “Never talk to me again.” With that, Jaejoong left the room, and a heartbroken Changmin.

          “What have I done?” Changmin asked himself and he cleaned off and left the room as well to help clean the club of any trash and take Jaejoong off of his mind.

~~~

A/N: Asdfghjklasdfghjkl that picture ;A;