Guilty Pleasure

Yunho Goes to the Army

May 10th, 11:36 P.M.

          Jaejoong figured that since there was no reason to live, there was no reason to be a goody-two-shoes either. He went out multiple times a day to drink away his sorrows, binge drinking to the point where he couldn’t even speak. He had practically lived in a club called Mirotic for the past two days. Every time he was in there, he never stayed sober enough to realize that one of his friends worked there and watched over him like a guardian angel. Whenever his hyung was about to start a session with a strange man and meet him in bed, he intervened by asking the guy to dance and keeping himself out of Jaejoong’s sight.

          Changmin really cared for Jaejoong, believe it or not. The gaming, -loving, giant maknae had a soft heart when it came to Jaejoong. He acted like Yunho in a way, but he didn’t show it as much. Still, he watched out for Jaejoong and his fragile heart, even though it was probably completely broken and shattered into a million pieces by now.

          Nonetheless, Changmin kept taking care of him and kept him safe.

          On this particular night, Jaejoong was more active than ever, dancing—more like grinding—with every man in sight, making Changmin look like a player himself, but he would do it for his hyung.

          On the dance floor, it was hard to keep an eye on Jaejoong because he was tiny but fast. Thankfully, Changmin’s tall height allowed him to find him quite fast. When he couldn’t find him, though, he started to panic. “Jaejoong?” he began calling out, forgetting honorifics for the moment being. “Jaejoong hyung!” he called louder, getting scared.

          He decided he’d go to the back and check the rooms since he couldn’t see him out on the floor. It was highly possible he had been dragged away to another room by a ert.

          In every room, though, he couldn’t see anybody. Where the hell had Jaejoong gone?

          Just then, he felt a pair of arms around his waist and a head lying on his back. He immediately knew it was Jaejoong. He sighed thankfully, happy Jaejoong wasn’t being by some random man. Still, something in his tone set him off.

          Changmin turned around and hugged Jaejoong tightly, afraid that if he let him go, he’d disappear.

          “Minnie-ah…” Jaejoong slurred, “… help me forget…”

          Changmin’s eyes widened, immediately recognizing the meaning behind his words. How could he do that when all he wanted was to protect his hyung? There was no way he would have with him. Not at all.

          But… it did sound quite tempting. Biting his lip, Changmin slowly took Jaejoong into the deepest room, one where no one would find them. He knew he’d regret it, but he couldn’t just deny Jaejoong.

          For the first time in a while, Jaejoong didn’t feel pain, but some kind of unknown pleasure. Guilty pleasure.

~~~

A/N: My fangirl heart... ;A;