Who was that?

Marriage Certificate

 

The magazine 'Petals' special edition was a best-seller, even the e-version. But of course customers still preferred the hardcopy version since they could read it anywhere, so in the end, Heechul had to re-print for the 4th time.

In the woman's prison, Miss Park, inmate number 1501, was in the prison's library to arrange books and magazines and clean the area. Inmates were assigned duties to various areas, and Miss Park was assigned to work at the library.

That was when she saw Petals' special edition. Somehow a copy made its way even to the prison's library!

She practically grabbed it and stared at it. A mixture of emotions hit her and slapped her right on her face. She dropped on the floor and sat, and turned to the pages of the main feature story.

Ryeowook and CEO Cho looked great, and even she, who hated Ryeowook, felt that they were a beautiful couple. She regretted not taking Ryeowook's design seriously those years ago, and her train of thoughts went back to that time when Ryeowook showed her design to her during their team meeting.

Since she hated Ryeowook, she had shoved aside her design and told her it was pathetic and worthless, though deep inside her, she herself thought that it was a beautiful design. Had she accepted it and proposed to their previous-management, their shopping centre could make a profit and wouldn't be sold to Sapphire Holdings. She herself would be promoted to Section Manager and she wouldn't stuck in a prison like now.

But what's done cannot be undone, she thought sadly.  And now, she has to think of a way to harm this couple when she's out of this stupid prison five years later. Probably kidnap their kid? "I won't get a job easily and I would need money anyway, right? I will kidnap their kid and ask for ransom money and then I will run away so that they will not know that the kidnapper was me hahahaha" she praised herself for coming up with an excellent idea!

"Inmate 1501, what are you doing relaxing on the floor?? Get back to work!" the prison police officer shouted at her. 

"Tsk... stupid officer" she said to herself and got up. She said out loud "Yes, ma'am" and put back the magazine. She took one last look at the Petals magazine and walked away to go to other section, with a smile on her face. "You watch out, Ryeowook, I see you in 5 years time" she said, still smiling, while arranging the books section and then fetched the broom to sweep the floor. Now she has something to look forward to! 

In Heechul's office, he was sitting happily in his office, talking to Ryeowook on his phone. "Heyy Wookie, because of you, I have to re-print my Petals special edition for the 4th time! It breaks our company's record!" he laughed. 

"Really? You mean so many people bought that Petals special edition?" Ryeowook couldn't believe her ears. 

"You better believe it, coz you are really popular!" Heechul laughed 

"I'm not... but I must say that your photo editing skill is very good! The front cover looks like we were really strolling in a park full of flowers" 

"Aishhh, but you two are the main character! You two really look good!! No question about it!!" 

"Thanks Hee-babe. Ohhh by the way, did you receive a package?" Ryeowook asked, because she had designed a seekers for Heechul and got it made, after she secretly checked his size when he was here. She had send it to his office address. 

"What package??" Heechul asked her. 

Incidentally, there was a knock on his door and his secretary came in with a package "For you Mr Kim" and politely passed to him. 

"Thanks Yoon-A" Heechul accepted the package and put Ryeowook on speaker "Hang on Wookie, is this the package that you were referring to?" 

"Open it!" Ryeowook said ggigling. 

Ryeowook could hear the paper tearing and more paper tearing, then she heard Heechul said "It's a shoe box... " 

Then Ryeowook has to close her ears because Heechul was practically screaming!!

"OhmyGod! Ohmyf*****gGod!! This is so pretty!! So absolutely gorgeous!! You design it for me???" 

"Yes, the theme is petals... Do you like it? Is it the correct size? Do you like the colour??" 

"I LOVE it!!!!!! OhmyGod this is so pretty!!!!! It's my favourite colour red!! Lemme try!!" 

And Ryeowook could hear ruffling sound and the seekers were taken out from the box. 

"Wookie, it fit perfectly!! Ohmygod this is so pretty!!" Heechul said for the umpteenth time! 

The sneakers that Ryeowook designed for Heechul was a casual shoes, with white-based, with different red flower petals covering almost the whole sneakers, and with red shoe lace. The shoe lace make it look more manly, but the overall look was very very nice, and though it was meant to be a sneakers, it can be worn with any attire. 

"Wook, I love it, thank you!! Love you so much!!" Heechul couldn't stop thanking her because this was priceless!! It was his and personally designed for him! 

"You are most welcome, babe!" Ryeowook said happily. She had consulted Kyuhyun about the design for Heechul and Kyuhyun was the one who told her to put shoe laces to make it more manly. Originally Ryeowook was thinking to do the sneakers as a slip-on, but she agreed with Kyuhyun's idea that the shoe-laces would compliment the whole manly look. 

"I'm going to get Yoon-A to take a photo of me wearing this sneakers and I will send to you! See how good I look!!" he laughed, making Ryeowook to laugh too, and they bid their goodbyes. 

10 minutes later, Ryeowook received the photos! Heechul really looked good in that sneakers. The sneakers compliment his overall look. He was fair, was wearing a pink pullover, and with white pants. Ryeowook laughed at his photos because he posed like a model!

Heechul texted Ryeowook to say that he will put up proposal with Seoul fashion show group, to showcase her shoes range so that all the models will put on her shoes in the fashion show. 

Ryeowook replied with "Don't joke, Hee-babe" 

Heechul replied back "I'm serious! But I will discuss with Kim-Kyu first because your designs are under Sapphire Holdings proprietary" 

"Okay babe. Thank you!!" Ryeowook replied back. 

Ryeowook showed Heechul's photos to Kyuhyun that night and also told him about Heechul's proposal. 

"He looks great!! Your shoes suit him!!" Kyuhyun said, praising Heechul. "Ohh no wonder hyung texted me to say that he's coming over to my office tomorrow. I told him 11am so that we can go for lunch after that" Kyuhyun said, pulling Ryeowook closer to him. 

"My shoes are ordinary shoes, I really not sure if they are suitable for fashion show, you know those runway, the kind of shoes they put on are high-class shoes...." Ryeowook said humbly. 

"Ryeong, trust your diva friend. He has eyes for high class design and since he dare to propose to use your shoes, that means he think highly of your designs"

"You think so?" Ryeowook looked down, unsure whether her shoes are really high class. 

"Yes of course!" Kyuhyun said, lifting up her chin. His wife is still the same person, very humble and never gets glory goes into her head. "Don't think lowly of yourself. Your designs are on par with top designers. If Nike can accept your designs, it means that you already reached that level. And your designs brought a lot of profit to the shopping centre and to my company" 

Ryeowook smile. Designing were actually just a hobby to her and she was glad that it could make money to Sapphire Holdings. 

"After my meeting with hyung, we pick you up and we go lunch together?" Kyuhyun asked her. 

"Hmmm, you two just go ahead. My foot started swelling. I look so ugly" 

Kyuhyun bent forward to check her feet. True enough, both legs had started swelling due to pregnancy's water retention.  He brought her legs up and pull a stool and place both her foot to rest. "You need to bring up your legs so that the water retention doesn't flow down" he said while messaging her foot. 

"I think I need to walk around the house to exercise more... maybe I'll get less water retention and I don't look so ugly" 

"Say one more time that you are ugly, and I will kiss you non-stop" Kyuhyun threatened her. 

Ryeowook giggled "But I am. See, it looks like elephant legs" 

"Maybe because you are carrying a boy, so there are more water retention to cushion the weight" 

"I guess so..." 

"Just join us tomorrow, don't worry so much about the swelling, okay" 

"I look ugly..." 

And Kyuhyun held her head and kissed her, but sloppily because Ryeowook was giggling. He used  both his palm to steady her and kissed her deeply. 

He let her go slowly and laughed and Ryeowook playfully beat him. He soothed her tummy "Baby is growing bigger..." and he kissed it. 

"I'm just into my 8th months and my tummy is so big. 6 more weeks to go, with just the two of us" Ryeowook smile. It will be chaos once their baby arrives. 

"Even at this stage, I can still carry you. You didn't really put on much weight, Ryeong. You must eat more" 

"I'm already put on a lot Kyu! I'm no longer the slim girl that you fell in love with..." 

Kyuhyun chuckled and pinched her nose "No, you are still the same, in fact, more beautiful everyday. And I'm so madly in love with you" and he scooped her up and went to their bedroom. 

The next day, both Kyuhyun and Heechul practically gave her no chance to come up with any excuses. "Ryeong, we'll pick you up at 12.30pm. Just stay upstairs, I come up okay" Kyuhyun told her when he called her and put her on speaker so that Heechul could persuade her to go. 

"Okay okay, I'll change now.." Ryeowook gave up and told them that she'll be ready in 20 minutes. 

She put on her dark pink maternity pants and white top, and combed her hair. She barely put on her walking shoes when she heard the doorbell rang. 

"Hmmm, they reach here so fast? But why ring the bell? Did Kyu forgot his house key? Or was it Hee-babe..?" Ryeowook felt strange that her husband rang the bell instead of unlocking it. 

She was about to unlock her door when her sixth sense told her to check the monitor. She stepped quietly to the monitor and pressed a button to active the camera. 

To her surprised, it wasn't her husband or Heechul. It was a strange guy. She quickly took out her phone from her pants pocket and snap a photo of the guy outside their door, and send to both Kyuhyun and Heechul. 

"There's a strange guy outside our door and he has been ringing out doorbell" she texted both of them and sent the photo. 

"Wookie, don't open the door!! We'll be there soon!" Heechul replied her text. 

The guy outside the door seemed like getting impatient. He started banging the door, making Ryeowook scared. She slowly walked towards their study room and locked the door, in case the guy was a robber. For robbers, the first place to go was always the bedroom! So she should be more safer in their study room. 

She was shaking and got more scared as she heard more banging... "Kyu, please come home quick..."