Delivery person

Marriage Certificate

 

Ryeowook was discharged a week later, and on medical leave. She felt bad for always away from work, so she told Kyuhyun that she has decided to resign, but would still do designing and drop by the shoes area to see her shoes display.

Kyuhyun hugged her because he knew that her decision was for everyone's safety sake. For someone who has work to support herself all her adult life, it was not an easy decision. He knew that she didn't like to be fully depending on him for support, so he truly respected her selfless decision for always thinking about others first. 

And he felt happy because she was safer at home. He even requested to increase the security guards in their condo and didn't allow anyone to access their penthouse lift except authorised people which Kyuhyun had provided the list. 

"How's your hand?" Heechul called after she also texted him about her decision to quit work.

"Much better, just that I will feel numb after a while"

"It's still healing, so don't be a heroine and do household chores and designing" Heechul nagged. 

"Yes omma!" Ryeowook laughed.

"Haha. I think KimKyu will feel better that you drcuded to quit. You are safer at your home!" 

"I guess so. But I will miss working at the shoes dept" 

"He will missed looking out for you too, you know"

"What do you mean...?" 

"He told me that previously he always saw you whenever he went there for meetings on the acquisition, and he even asked for staff files because he wanted to know who you are. Then when I came to see him to show him your photo for his blind date, he laughed and showed me your file that he was holding! And he readily accepted the blind date because it was you! The girl that he has been eyeing for!! You two are really fated to be together!"

Ryeowook was surprised "Really? Why didn't you tell me this before? I thought Kyu just decided to register our marriage after the 1st blind date as he didn't want the trouble of going for dates" 

"Yes the decision was really after the first blind date! But you has been in his heart for quite a while, you dimwit! Can't you see he cares a lot about you even before the marriage registration day?" 

"Ohmygod... I'm so touch...." Ryeowook touched her heart. She knew now that Kyuhyun sincerely loved her unconditionally.  "Thank you babe for telling me..." 

"So now you know how much you are treasured! So it's really a wise decision to quit so that he will not worry about you too much as you will be at home. Ok, i have to go! You take care ok, and say hello for me to my god-son"

Ryeowook chuckled "Hee-babe, I don't even know if it's a boy!"

"Don't ask me why, but I have a hunch that it's a boy"

"I hope that you are right! Okay you take care too, babe. Bye.. !!"

Kyuhyun walked in to their bedroom carrying a mug and biscuits. "Hyung called?"

"Yeah, he said he has a hunch that our baby is a boy" Ryeowook chuckled.

Kyuhyun sat on the bed next to her, and pulled her closer. He rub his hand on her bump "Baby, if you are a boy, kick my hand"

Ryeowook laughed "Kyu, baby is still small!!"

Kyuhyun laughed too, and kissed her temple.

Ryeowook moved slightly away and looked at him with so much admiration and love. She smile at him. 

"Why that look?" 

"I didn't know that you like me even before our blind date..." 

Kyuhyun chuckled "Ohhhh, hyung told you?" 

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

Kyuhyun pulled her closer again "I want you to love me for what I am, not because of who I am, or not because if I told you that I like you when I saw you at the department store. I don't mind waiting, as long as you truly love me as your husband" 

"And I do. I do love you" Ryeowook said shyly. 

"I know..." Kyuhyun smile. 

"Hmmm.. Why me? What's so special about me that attracted your attention when you were there for meetings? Or because you pitied me for getting scolded by Ms Park?" 

"Maybe at first yes, because I happened to see that she scolded you. Then whenever I came, I don't know why my eyes would always search for you, and you were always busy, either with customers or arranging shoes display. And you never noticed me!"

"There are so many customers, Kyu, and how would I know who you were" 

Kyuhyun laughed. "It's fated, isn't it? And my blind date was you! When hyung showed me your photo, I was actually looking at your file! I was so happy, that I agreed immediately for him to arrange! But then after our first date, you never reply my text!" 

Ryeowook was embarrassed "I'm so sorry. You looked cold so i thought that you wasn't serious!"

"Ahhh, I see. Was I that cold?" 

"Yes..." Ryeowook giggled. 

"I guess I maintained my cold look because I need my staff to look up to me as their boss and I was always busy, I don't even have time for myself. But after I met you, I try to smile more so that you will not be scared of me. You are not, right?" 

Ryeowook moved away, pretending to be scared "I am! I'm still scared of you... "

Kyuhyun reached over and pinched her nose, making her laughed out loud.  Kyuhyun moved nearer and quickly trapped her with both his arms and laughingly pinned her down, careful not to hurt her injured arm and her baby bump. 

"Say that you are not scared of me..."

Ryeowook still laughed ahd refused to say. 

"Ryeong...." 

"I'm not..." she still laughing. 

"Not what...?" 

"Not scared of you..." and she laughed again feeling ticklish when Kyuhyun started kissing her neck. 

They ended up kissing on the lips and Kyuhyun started ing her blouse, kissing down every inch of her. He made love to her as gentle as he could but full of love and making sure that she didn't moved her injured hand. 

By the time Kyuhyun carried her to the bathroom, she was so exhausted that she got no energy to bathe. The loving husband bathe together with her and wipe her dry and carried her to the wardrobe. Later on, he put antiseptic cream on her wound and bandaged her arm. Ryeowook was thankful that her husband was so attentive to her. 

"Kyu, you go and do your work, I can sit at the living room".

"Oh yeah, I have to call Chwang on the court hearing. I carry you to the living room first, okay" Kyuhyun pecked her lips and wanted to scoop her up. 

"I can walk, Kyu" she got up and held Kyuhyun's arm for support. They walked to the living room and Kyuhyun get her to sit down and put more pillows on her back. 

"I'll be in the study room..." Kyuhyun said and when she smile and nodded, he kissed her forehead and went to his study room. 

Changmin told him that they were all ready for the court hearing. He had also gathered evidence of the fake doctor and the attempt to hurt Ryeowook again. He had contacted Ryeowook's colleagues too to get them to be witness. They were all willing to help, just to clear Ryeowook's name. 

The day finally came for the court hearing. Changmin and his lawyer assistant, Yunho, waited for Ms Park to arrive.  Kyuhyun didn't allow Ryeowook to attend, and he got Donghae to accompany her at their home, and he went to the court with Hyukjae and Shindong. 

They waited for 30 minutes but Ms Park didn't appear in court. Meanwhile, she has actually disguised as a food delivery person and deliver food to Kyuhyun's condo, knowing that Kyuhyun wasn't home. That week when Ryeowook was discharged from hospital, Ms Park had actually trail them back to their condo but didn't know knew which apartment block they went in as Kyuhyun drove into underground car park. 

However, she didn't expect the security was tight. She was stopped at the security post and asked to wait. When the security guard called Kyuhyun's apartment to inform them, Donghae looked at Ryeowook, and Ryeowook told the guard that they didn't order any food, and asked the guard to put through the security camera footage which secretly show the delivery person. 

Ryeowook immediately recognised her as Ms Park, and mute the speaker and told Donghae about it. She told the security guard to ask the delivery person to wait at the gate, while Donghae called the police and then called Kyuhyun. 

Ms Park got a shock when police cars arrived, and she couldn't run because the security guards had surrounded her. The police nabbed and handcuffed her and took her away to the police station. Changmin had made a police report that Ms Park failed to attend a court hearing, and that she was guilty of contempt of the Court and may be fined and imprisoned. 

Kyuhyun rushed home from the police station, after informing Hyukjae and Shindong to stay at the police station with Changmin and Yunho. Changmin showed the police the court notice as the evidence, and also presented all Ms Park's wrongdoings. The police had also seized the food delivery bag that Ms Park carried to investigate what she had in that bag. 

Once Kyuhyun reached home, he hugged Ryeowook who was still looked pale with disbelief because Ms Park was here and wanted to harm her. Earlier, Donghae had given her a mug of warm water and got her to relax, and cooked porridge for her. 

"Thank you Hae!" 

"No problem boss. Luckily the security guard stopped her from coming in, and Mrs Cho recognised her from the security camera" 

Putting his arm around his wife, Kyuhyun said "No wonder she didn't appear in court. But she is stupid. When she didn't appear in court, the court will forfeit her rights of speech, and issue an arrest warrant. She fell into her own trap!" 

"Serve her right!" Donghae said. 

"You mean, she won't bother me for now?" Ryeowook asked softly. 

"Not for a long time..." Kyuhyun smile with relief, and hugged her again.