Beautiful life

Marriage Certificate

 

Ryeowook and baby Cho Hyun-Woo were discharged after a week, as Kyuhyun wanted his wife to have proper rest. Even at home, he didn't allow his wife to do anything except taking care of their baby. Changmin's sister recommended a confinement ahjuma and as such, all meals were taken care off. 

Baby Hyun-Woo was so cute, always cooing cutely after his milk but always hungry. Luckily Ryeowook's milk was abundance, so baby's milk supply was more than sufficient, eventhough daddy share some of the milk. 

It has been a month, and all along, Kyuhyun worked from home to take care of his wife and baby. When little Hyun-Woo cried, which could be super loud, he paused his meeting just to scramble over to pick him up from his nursery to pass to Ryeowook. 

"Kyu, I can pick him up, you do your work..." Ryeowook had nagged at him. 

"It's okay, my staff can take a break and make their coffee" Kyuhyun laughed. He loved to pick his baby up and let him have his milk, and he looked so cute with his two tiny hands holding his mummy's , as though telling his daddy that those are his. 

And he has been telling little Hyun-Woo that those has always been daddy's property, and he only allowed Hyun-Woo to share them because he needed his milk. Ryeowook had pinched Kyuhyun several times because he wanted to show his authority to their little baby even over her ! 

The following month, Heechul did another photoshoot and this time of course with little Hyun-Woo. He was such a cutie, laughing at Heechul's cooing face and the whole session was fun and full of laughter. Their happiness clearly shown on their faces and captured in their beautiful photos. 

The photoshoot was to commemorate the launching of 'Little feet by CRW', which Ryeowook launched a day ago for her baby shoes collection. All the shoes were very cute, the girls shoes were so pretty with little flowers and tiny dolls, and the boys shoes were with kites, boats, animals and soccer balls. 

Kyuhyun wanted Ryeowook to launch these baby range only after 2 months of giving birth so that she was well enough to attend her shoes' launch.  He was glad that finally Ryeowook could attend the launch and this time they carried little Hyun-Woo with them to show off Hyun-Woo's tiny shoes, which were full of miniature giraffe and penguins. 

Over in the Woman's prison, inmate 1501 shriek with anger when she saw the happy couple with their cute baby, with the baby shoes collection. She scream because Ryeowook achieve continuous success for her designs.

"I was so stupid!! If only I accepted her designs last time, I would be a successful supervisor now because she would surely praised me for encouraging her with her ideas! Why was I so stupid??!! Now look at me!!" and she was screaming and screaming until 2 woman officers and a male prison officer held her and dragged her to an isolation cell.

"Top, you stay here to monitor her. If she still scream, call the doctor to give her injection" prison officer Wendy told the male officer,   Choi Seung-hyun, or better know as Top among the ladies. Both Wendy and Irene left Miss Park's cell.

Miss Park was breathless after all the screaming. She saw the male officer still inside the cell and walked over to him, thinking very fast whether it was a good idea to seduce him do that she could be out of this isolation cell. This cell means she would be trap here for days without any activities, which she hated it.

"Stay where you are" Top warned her and position his hand to get ready to use his baton.

"Awwww officer, you are so handsome, and big... I mean down there.. I can't resist you just by looking at you...."

"Stay where you are! I warn you!" Top told her off again, trying to stop her from approaching. 

But Miss Park continued and the first thing she grabbed was !! She just knew where was men's weakness and she squeezed it in rhythm to get him to turn on.

So, they ended up having , because Top was so that he couldn't resist Miss Park hands. He had switched off the surveillance camera and proceeded to have with her on the floor.

It was rough as Top wanted to teach her a lesson, and Miss Park ended up crying because she felt like she was . Top warned her that it was her fault for turning him on, and threatened to get a doctor to give her injection if she kept saying that he her.

Miss Park could only blamed herself and stayed in the isolation cell. She was transfered back to her own cell 3 days later. However a month later, during a routine checkup, she was told by the doctor that she was pregnant! "Ohmygod! That idiot officer!" she screamed loudly when she was back in her cell. 

The prison inmates started talking about Miss Park's pregnancy as news travel fast. They jeered at her for seducing the male officers and kept saying that she was a . 

Miss Park became more restless and indecisive whether to keep her baby or not. She became mentally unstable as more and more inmates jeered at her, and to add more wounds, Top didn't want to acknowledge that the baby was his when Miss Park confronted him during her library duties. Miss Park became wild and hit him with books. And she screamed loudly and started throwing books everywhere. 

As she was mentally unstable, the Woman Prison authority eventually decided to transfer her to a mental hospital, to recuperate and to finish her jail sentence in that hospital. 

That was the last news that Shindong heard, and he informed Mr Cho about this. 

Kyuhyun told Ryeowook everything and she felt sad that her former supervisor deteriorated until that state. 

"Why do you have to feel sad? She did so many bad things to you and hurt you, even when you were working under her..." Kyuhyun pulled her into his arms. 

"Kyu, I never bear any ill grudges against her. Though I never understand why she did those things to me, but I've already put them behind me when she went to prison. To me, she gets what she deserved and that's it. But becoming mentally unstable while being pregnant is another thing and is really a sad thing to happen to her... " Ryeowook said sadly. 

"Then again, it's her own doing, so let her sail her own journey" Kyuhyun pecked her lips and tidy up her fringe. 

Ryeowook smile. She looked down at her phone when it vibrated and she saw that she received a text from Heechul. She laughed "Kyu, guess what? Hee-babe is complaining that he has to re-print the Petal magazine with us and our baby on the cover, for the 10th times!" she giggled. 

"Wow, we are that popular?? Hyung should share the profit with you! Let me call hyung" Kyuhyun laughed naughtily. 

"What? I'm busy arranging to re-print my magazine!" Heechul was still complaining. 

"Hyung, I think you should share the profit with Ryeong. Because of her, Petals hit the highest sales in history which never happened before in any magazine sales!!" Kyuhyun exaggerated to tease Heechul. 

"What? Share my profit? Fat chance!!" Heechul laughed. "By the way, ask Wook to cook dinner, I'm hungry and I'm coming over!" 

"Go and buy your own dinner!! Bye!" Kyuhyun off his phone. 

"What happened? Hee-babe wants dinner?" Ryeowook laughed. 

"He ask you to cook dinner and he's coming over" Kyuhyun feign a fed-up face, making Ryeowook laughed again. Heechul is always welcome at their home and Kyuhyun has always regarded him as a brother. Of course he was only joking when he asked him to get his own dinner, and Heechul knew it!

Ryeowook cooked bibimbap and Heechul came over just as little Hyun-Woo started crying. Heechul carried him and kept making faces at him, making him laughed happily. 

Ryeowook took over to feed Hyun-Woo and told the two guys to start dinner first. 

Ryeowook sat quietly in the nursery, feeding Hyun-Woo. She smile at her cute baby who happily his milk from her . 

She felt happy and contented that Hyun-Woo has been a healthy baby, and that Miss Park would not be disturbing them anymore. 

With a loving husband and having her best friend, Heechul, close to her, having a cute baby and her designs were well recognise and successful, she felt that she has achieved something that she never imagined that she could ever achieved, if she wasn't married to Kyuhyun. She owe him her life! 

She kissed her baby, then carefully burped him, and rocked him to sleep, all the while smiling contentedly at her beautiful life.