The new boss

Marriage Certificate


"Coming!!!" Ryeowook held up her gown and ran slightly to open her door. "Hee babe!!! You are early!!!"

"Wow, just wow! Look at you!!" Heechul stood back after hugging her to admire her beauty!!! "I told you so many times to put on makeup, but you insist to be a Plain Jane, now look at you! I'm always right, you look stunning with makeup!" Heechul praised her honestly as they stepped into the apartment.

"Aisshhh babe, I only put on light makeup coz I just didn't want to look pale. Since you are here, can you help me to choose a lipstick?"

Heechul looked at her pathetic range of lipstick and took out his own! "I brought this in case you need it! This one is new ok, so you don't worry. This is more matching with your wedding gown" and he put on the light pinkish bronze lipstick on her lips before Ryeowook rejected it. "How is it? Look at the mirror" 

Ryeowook stared at herself and couldn't believe that she look even more stunning after the lipstick. It was a nice colour, and it complimented her dress. "It's nice! How much is the lipstick? I'll pay you back". 

"Are you crazy? You can have it girl! Ok we better hurry. Hmmm let's see, your hair is bunned up nicely, so left the hair band" he said while taking the hair band from the box. 

After Heechul was satisfied that Ryeowook looked beautiful, they left the apartment. In his car, he asked Ryeowook "Are you on leave too, next week?" 

"No I can't. Our new big boss is coming so I have to be around"

"Ahhhh yes, no wonder KimKyu pushed back the honeymoon" 

"KimKyu?" 

"Kyuhyun's nickname from me" Heechul laughed. "Did he tell you where are you two going for your honeymoon?" 

"Are we going for a honeymoon?" Ryeowook looked puzzled. 

"Of course you are, you dimwit! Anyway, he probably will tell you later" Heechul smile. KimKyu must have his own reason for not letting her know. Just like he told Heechul not to tell Ryeowook that he is actually Ryeowook's new big boss. Guess KimKyu want to surprise his wife...

Kyuhyun was waiting at the marriage registration bureau and was looking so handsome in his cream coloured suit. He opened Ryeowook's door and offered his hand to help her. Ryeowook became shy as he was so attentive to her. She was never treated like a princess before and now she really felt like a princess!! 

"Hi Ryeong, you look so beautiful!!" Kyuhyun smile and continue to hold her hand. "Hi hyung! Chwang is waiting inside. Let's go" he waved at Heechul. 

The marriage registration took 15 minutes to complete, and after exchanging their vow, they put in their signatures and, they are legally married!! Kyuhyun then proceed to lead Ryeowook, Heechul and Changmin to the church near to the registration bureau. They had a simple wedding and Heechul gave her away to Kyuhyun at the altar. They said their vows again, this time in the presence of a priest, and exchange rings. 

"I now pronounce you man and wife, and you may kiss your bride" the priest concluded and blessed their marriage. Heechul and Changmin whistled and clapped their hands and encouraged the lovely couple to kiss. 

Kyuhyun held Ryeowook's face gently and kissed her. It was so magical to Ryeowook!! Kyuhyun's lips was so soft and she can feel that he kissed with his heart. She felt blessed but shy. Ohmygod, she is falling in love with this man!! 

Changmin took their photos when they were kissing, took their photos with the priest, with themselves and outside the church. The two guys went back to Ryeowook's apartment to help bring more boxes over to Kyuhyun's apartment and Ryeowook passed her apartment keys to Heechul. Kyuhyun, meanwhile, brought Ryeowook directly to his apartment. Ryeowook was surprised that Kyuhyun stayed in a luxurious condominium and the lift brought them directly to his door. 

"Give me a minute, I will add and save your thumb print into the door's memory" Kyuhyun held her hand and gestured her to press her thumbprint onto the door's thumb pad. He saved it and asked her to try to open the door. When the door opened, he held Ryeowook back, and.... carried her bridal style into his home!!! 

Ryeowook was so surprised and blushed because she didn't expect Kyuhyun to carry her! 

"Welcome to our home!!" Kyuhyun said, making Ryeowook shy again because he said it as "our home". "Come, let me show you our bedroom, your wardrobe and your things" and he helped her to change her shoes to a pair of slippers, as she was still dumbfounded and lost her voice! 

"Kyu, do you mean I will share your bedroom?" somehow she managed to find her voice when they reached a huge bedroom with a king size bed. 

"Yes, of course" Kyuhyun . "But Ryeong, I know you are still not used to me, so we will just sleep ok, I won't touch you, so don't worry too much. We'll only do it when you are ready and more comfortable with me.." 

"Th... thank you... I.. I appreciate it" Ryeowook said shyly. 

"Go and change. I will order food so that when hyung and Chwang arrived, we can all eat together" he gestured her towards their wardrobe and showed her where her clothes were. He left their bedroom to give her some privacy and ordered food. 

After Ryeowook had changed, Kyuhyun told her that the two guys were on their way here, and that the food would be here any minute. He went in to their bedroom to change. Ryeowook looked around Kyuhyun's living room and was surprised that her books has been arranged neatly at his bookshelf. She was touched that Kyuhyun was being so attentive. When she looked around his kitchen, she found her baking utensils also neatly arranged in one of the cupboard. 

She boiled water and saw some fruits in his fridge, so she took them out to cut them. 

"Hi. Seeing you cutting fruits, I feel so blessed to be married" suddenly Kyuhyun was in front of her. He has that look of being thankful and blessed, and happy. Before Ryeowook could answer, the doorbell rang and Kyuhyun said "That must be the food!" and left her to open the door. 

The two guys arrived too and they dig in the food! Kyuhyun ordered pizza, pasta and finger food, and they finished them all!! 

"KimKyu, Wook is a good cook, so our next visit, get her to cook for us!" Heechul said and added "she bakes very well too! Especially her sea salt chocolate chip cookies! It's out of this World!!!" 

"Don't talk nonsense. It's just ordinary cookies!" Ryeowook became so shy being praised by Heechul in front of Kyuhyun and Changmin. 

"Really? Wow, can you bake for me Ryeong?" Kyuhyun looked at her teasingly. 

"But Ryeowook-ssi, you need to buy groceries coz Kyu's house has nothing! He's one lousy guy when it comes to cooking!!" Changmin said, earning a serviette being thrown to him by Kyuhyun. "What?? I'm telling her the truth!" making everybody laugh. 

"Well, I'm still on leave tomorrow, so let's go to the supermarket, okay?" Kyuhyun said raising his eye brows and smiling at his wife. 

"Is there one near here?" Ryeowook asked, referring to the supermarket. If it is near, she can always drop by on her way home from work next time if she cooks for Kyuhyun. 

"Yeah, about 5 minutes drive. Hmmm.. walking distance about 20 minutes? Thereabout. I'll show you tomorrow, ok. Why not we go back to your apartment tomorrow to settle the lease, then we go groceries shopping?" 

"Okayy" Ryeowook nodded her head, smiling. 

"Heyy you lovebirds, we are still here you know.." Changmin teased them, and turning to Heechul "Hyung, let's leave these two alone..." he winked at Heechul. 

"Heyy heyyy help to clean up first..." Kyuhyun pulled Changmin's shirt and they both laughed. Heechul laughed too and got up to throw the pizza boxes into the rubbish chute. 

"Kyu, are you going to your new office on Friday? Or in your main office? Want to meet for lunch?" Changmin asked him. Kyuhyun looked at him to warn him not to say anything about the new office. Changmin mouthed his sorry but since he didn't say anything about the company's name, it means he didn't spill the beans. 

"I'll be in the new office to meet the senior management but I'll be back to my head office. I text you if I can make it for lunch ok?" Kyuhyun said closing his rubbish shute. 

"Chwang, you know he's such a busy man. I think I talk to his personal assistant more than I talk to him!" Heechul smacked Kyuhyun playfully and laughed. 

"Ahhh hyung, I told you to call my personal mobile number, but you keep calling my office mobile number. It's your fault!" 

"I saved your office mobile number as 'KimKyu' so my first search will always be your office number!" 

"Then what did you save my personal number with?" 

"Brat Kyu" and Changmin burst out laughing because Kyuhyun hooked his arm around Heechul's neck! Even Ryeowook joined in the laughter too. 

Ryeowook was quite surprised that Kyuhyun has a personal assistant, that means Kyuhyun must be holding a high post. She recon that there's a lot of things she needed to learn in order to get to know Kyuhyun more. But she told herself, let's take one step at a time. 

After bidding farewell to the two guys, Ryeowook tidy up the dining table and keep the remaining fruits. 

"Ryeong, I give you a tour of the apartment and around the condo?" Kyuhyun pulled her hand gently. He showed her his study room, the laundry area, how to operate the washing machine and dryer, the store room, the extra bedrooms, and how to operate the lights. Then he gave her an extra card to access the condo, and brought her to the security guard to introduce his wife to them so that they allow her to come in to the condo. 

All through their 'tour', Kyuhyun held her hand and didn't even let go of her hand when showing her around the condo, the swimming pool, the gym, the barbecue corner and the underground carpark. Apparently Kyuhyun has a dedicated parking space as he stayed at the penthouse. Wow, her husband must be quite rich, Ryeowook said to herself. 

True to his promise, Kyuhyun didn't touch Ryeowook and only came in to sleep much later, after he did some work in his study. He told Ryeowook to sleep first and being tired, Ryeowook fell asleep real fast, on the comfortable bed. Kyuhyun looked at his sleeping wife with a fond look, tucking her with blanket and kissed her forehead. He slept on the other side of the bed and had to restrain himself from pulling Ryeowook into his arm. 

On Monday, Kyuhyun dropped Ryeowook at her workplace and before she got out, pulled her gently and kissed her forehead. "See you later" he said and waved at her. 

"See me later? Is he fetching me for lunch?" Ryeowook wondered while walking. Maybe she will text him later to confirm. 

The department store would be closed till afternoon to welcome their new big boss. He was supposed to visit their store around 10am. Ryeowook was tasked by her head supervisor to welcome the new boss at their floor, together with a few sales personnel. They tie a ribbon across the aisle for the new boss to cut, to officially welcome him. Ryeowook would be holding the scissor and would be giving it to the new boss for him to cut the ribbon. 

All the staff were busy getting ready and they were talking about the new boss. The head supervisor said she heard that their new big boss just got married, and that he was young and extremely handsome. They were gossiping about how lucky his wife was. 

Ryeowook was busy tidying the display area because most of the girls were not working as they were busy gossiping. To her, it was not her concern to gossip about their new boss, and that they should respect his personal life. 

The head supervisor called all of them to standby when she got a call that the new boss would be there soon. They took their position and were quite excited to meet their new handsome boss. 

Ryeowook checked the scissors on the small tray that she was holding, straighten the red ribbon and make sure the sharp end was pointing to herself. 

Everybody started clapping their hands when they saw the new boss appeared, surrounded by the store's top managers and the boss bodyguards and assistance. The ladies were all smiling happily because their new boss was tall, gorgeous looking and looked so good in his suit. Though he has a cold look, he smile at everyone politely and walked towards the ribbon.

However, Ryeowook was speechless. The one approaching her was none other than her new husband, Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun is their new big boss?? How could it be? She vaguely remembered that their new big boss name was Mr Cho. And Kyuhyun is Cho Kyuhyun! Her new big boss! Unconsciously, she dropped her tray to close .

The scissor dropped with the sharp end facing down towards her foot. It dropped and pierce her right foot and then dropped to the floor, causing blood to ooze out from her feet.

Kyuhyun saw it and stepped forward out of concern. He knew Ryeowook would be surprised but he didn't expect her to drop the scissors. But he quickly regain his composure and asked his assistance to tend to Ryeowook. The head supervisor was so angry at Ryeowook and cursed silently in her head. To her, Ryeowook purposely wanted to attract their new boss attention so she must have purposely dropped the scissors.

Ryeowook assured the assistant that she was okay and it was just a small cut. She quickly got another scissors and hand it over to Kyuhyun for him to cut the ribbon. Though Kyuhyun was very concern of her injury, he hide his worry and smilingly took the scissors and officially cut the ribbon.

Everybody clapped their hands and the head supervisor showed him around the store. Kyuhyun glanced at Ryeowook to make sure that she was okay before he moved along. He wasn't really listening to what the head supervisor was saying as he was still worried about his wife injury.

"Hyuk, get a first aid box and bring it to my office. Asked Miss Kim Ryeowook to come up to my office later after this tour" Kyuhyun informed his personal assistant and ignored what the head supervisor was talking.

He thanked the head supervisor and walked off, and the other store managers quickly followed him. The head supervisor smile happily because she has done a good job, but became angry again when she saw Ryeowook.

"What were you trying to do?? You purposely wanted to catch his attention, didn't you? You purposely dropped the scissors! Served you right that it backfired and get yourself injured!" she was practically screaming at Ryeowook. "You don't stand a chance to woo him you know! He is married. Can you get that into your brain?!!!" she pulled Ryeowook's ear.

"I didn't do it purposely, Miss Park. I was surprised and the tray accidentally dropped.." Ryeowook tried to explain.

"Don't give excuses! You purposely did that! You are so shameless!!!" Miss Park was about to hit her but was stopped by someone.

"Errr Miss Park, Mr Cho asked Miss Kim Ryeowook to see him now" he let go of Miss Park's hand and gestured for Ryeowook to follow him.

"Hahaha, serve you right! You surely will get fired!" Miss Park laughed and started gossiping with the other sale girls.

Once they were in the lift, Eunhyuk turned to Ryeowook "Mrs Cho, are you alright? I'm so sorry, I should come earlier. Mr Cho will deal with Miss Park later" Mr Lee Eunhyuk bowed slightly to Ryeowook.

Ryeowook was surprised that Mr Lee addressed her as Mrs Cho. "You knew about our marriage?" she asked softly.

"Yes, Mr Cho told me. Don't worry, you can trust me to keep this a secret first. Come, his office is this way" Eunhyuk gestured to her politely. 

When Ryeowook came to his room, Kyuhyun got up hurriedly and get her to sit. "Ryeong, does it hurt??" he asked with concern and bend down with the first aid box. 

"Mr Cho, no no, I can do it myself" Ryeowook stopped him from attending to her. 

"We are alone. Don't call me Mr Cho" he ignored her hand and was on his knees, taking off her right shoe. He inspected her injury and use a cotton bud to clean it first. "I'm so sorry ok, for not telling you that I'm the new boss. You must be in a shock" Kyuhyun said while attending to her wound. 

"I... never expected that you are our new boss, so I was so speechless. I never intended to drop the tray and the scissors" 

"I know. I'm so sorry again" he looked up and smile at her. He put oilment and bandaged her foot. 

"Thank you, Kyu"

"Lunch with me later?" 

"But the rest will see" 

"So? Let them see, especially that stupid head supervisor of yours"

"You knew about Miss Park?" 

Kyuhyun got up and washed his hand at his small adjoining bathroom "Yes, I've been observing her for quite some time ever since I came here for meetings on the business merger. She was always finding fault with you. Why didn't you fight back?" he said, sitting next to her and held her hand. 

"I'm just a sales supervisor, who am I to go against her..." 

"Then I will teach her a lesson"

"Kyu..." 

"Let's go down. I will personally send you back to your work area" 

"You don't have to..." 

"But I want to.. She must have expected that you got fired. I want to see how she will react when I accompanied you down and said that I will meet you for lunch" he said, smiling naughtily. "Do you want me to carry you?" 

"No!!!" Ryeowook was practically speechless that Kyuhyun could suggest such a thing. Kyuhyun laughed and gestured her to walk with him. 

Eunhyuk followed them and when they reached the shoes area, the head supervisor was smiling because she thought Ryeowook has been fired and that Mr Cho wanted to tell her personally. But suddenly she saw that Mr Cho was actually holding Ryeowook's hand! What the hell!! 

"Will you be alright?" Kyuhyun said gently to Ryeowook. Ryeowook nodded and thanked him. Kyuhyun continued "I see you later for lunch ok. Just wait at the driveway at 12noon"

"Okay, see you" Ryeowook smile and bowed slightly at him. 

Miss Park's face became red with anger. This Ryeowook must be seducing the new boss!!