Envy

Marriage Certificate

"Wow, somebody got a free lunch by seducing the new boss. I wonder what she promise to offer him. Maybe her pathetic body" Miss Park sneered at Ryeowook and laughed with another two sales person who supported her with everything.

Ryeowook just continued doing her work as the store would be opening soon, after closing for half a day. Suddenly, she felt that her head was being jolted and pushed from behind.

"Hey you , listen carefully. I am the supervisor here and I don't like my staff to be so shameless.  Tsk tsk, like mother like daughter. Shameless. I think you better resign from here. If I continue to have you in my team, I don't know where to put my face!" Miss Park poked Ryeowook's head over and over again.

"Miss Park, you have no right to ask me to resign. What did I do wrong in my line of work?" Ryeowook tried to defend herself.

"This shameless girl dared to answer me!" Miss Park looked at her other two subordinates, and then turned her head at Ryeowook again. "Give me your resignation letter now!!"

"What's going on here??" suddenly they heard a stern voice from behind Miss Park. The two sales person and Miss Park were surprised and somewhat became  scared. 

Miss Park moved slightly away from Ryeowook and said "Errr Mr Cho, my apologies, I didn't hear that you are visiting our section".

"I asked you what's going on here??!" Kyuhyun said in a stern and cold voice.

"Mr Cho, it's our staff matter, don't worry about it as I will handle it. I am just not satisfied with Miss Kim's work, so I have asked her to resign".

"Which area was she not performing??" Kyuhyun asked in a cold voice and walked slowly towards Ryeowook. He looked coldly at Miss Park, waiting for her answer.

"Ermmm, she went out for a long lunch and came back late, and just now during the welcoming ceremony, she purposely dropped the scissors to gain your attention" Miss Park wanted to show Mr Cho all Ryeowook's bad points.

Kyuhyun lifted up Ryeowook's face and asked softly "Can I tell them what is actually going on?"

Ryeowook was surprised and stared at him. She shook her head a little to warn him not to disclose their relationship. But Kyuhyun was by now very fed up with Miss Park, so he said "Don't worry, I handle this" 

"Miss Park, since you keep telling Miss Kim that she is shameless, which I reckon because you thought that Miss Kim is seducing me, let me tell you something. Miss Kim has every right to seduce me because.... she's my wife" Kyuhyun waited to see Miss Park's reaction.

All the sales personnel and some staff from other team became surprise and covered their mouth in disbelief. Miss Park looked at Ryeowook in disbelief too. She never expect that this stupid girl is married to a CEO! How could it be? What did Mr Cho see in her??!! Looking at her own situation now, she knew that she's in trouble. Her face changed to pale, and the two salesperson became scared too. They now knew that they were in the wrong. 

"Miss Park, I have observed your behaviour and unfair treatment for a few months already, ever since I came here for the merger. You are incompetent to be a supervisor. You don't have to come in tomorrow and you are terminated with immediate effect. I don't want such a supervisor in my company" Kyuhyun said coldly and turn to Hyukjae "Hyuk, please arrange for her letter of termination and her salary. And the two sales girls too" Kyuhyun pointed at the two girls who were Miss Park right-hand salesgirls.

"Miss Park, Miss Lee and Miss Song, please follow me to get your termination letter and to sign for your cheque. This way please" Hyukjae gestured the way with a stern voice. 

Miss Park gave a hatred look at Ryeowook and went to a staff cupboard to take her bag, and together with the two salesperson, who were now crying, they followed Hyukjae.

"Okay everybody please get back to work. We are opening the store in 15 minutes " the head supervisor, Mr Shin Donghee, clapped his hands three times to get everybody's attention.

Kyuhyun turned his attention back to Ryeowook "Wait for me later. We go home together. I'll text you" and he kissed her forehead. Ryeowook became shy because her colleagues were around her. Kyuhyun decided to more. He wanted to kiss her but Ryeowook was faster. She punched him playfully to stop him, and Kyuhyun laughed. He smile at her tenderly and said "See you later, Ryeong". He turned slowly and walked off. 

Ryeowook's colleagues surrounded her and congratulated her for marrying a CEO! They kept calling her Mrs Cho, making Ryeowook blushed due to her shyness. "Please, just treat me the same. I'm still your colleague" Ryeowook said shyly. Some of them hugged her as they were happy for her. 

Without Miss Park, all the shoe sales team personnel would now report directly to Mr Shin. Mr Shin took their suggestion seriously and a lot of improvements were made within that week. 

Kyuhyun had told Ryeowook that they would be going for their honeymoon the next weekend but refused to tell her where it is, as he wanted to surprise her. Two nights before their departure, it was raining heavily, with continuous lightning and thunder. Ryeowook was scared of thunder and was thankful that they had reached home and had their dinner. 

She tried to sleep and covered herself with blanket so that she would not see the lightning and would not hear the thunder. But the thunder was so loud that she even felt her bed shook a little. She hope that Kyuhyun would come in soon, so that she won't be so scared, but he was still in his study room. 

Another bright lightning made her so scared that she jumped out of bed and ran out from the bedroom towards the study room. At the same time, Kyuhyun had off his laptop and was about to open the study door. He was surprised that the door opened and Ryeowook rushed in, straight into his arms. 

"Kyu, I'm scared..." Ryeowook said sobbing. She hide her face on his chest so that she won't see the lightning. 

"Ohhh she scared of thunder... " Kyuhyun said to himself. He hugged her tightly and said "Shhh it's okay it's okay, I'm here, don't be scared" and since she continued to cling to him and refused to move, he  carried her to go back to their bedroom. 

She continued to cling to him even after Kyuhyun had convert both of them with blanket. He hugged her and started kissing her forehead, nose and then, her lips. His intention was to calm her down, but he became aroused. Who wouldn't if the person he loved the most is clinging to him! 

"Ryeong, may I..?" he looked tenderly at his wife. Understanding what her husband was asking, Ryeowook became shy. She slowly nodded her head and buried her face on his chest again. 

Kyuhyun smile happily and hugged her. He started kissing her again and this time he went to her ears, her chin, her neck and back to her lips while his hands started ing her pajamas. 

When both their pajamas and inner wears were off, Kyuhyun couldn't help to admire his wife beautiful body "You are so beautiful, Ryeong, and I want you so badly.." and he guided her hand to , and when she gasp as she had never touched it before, he chuckled and kissed her again and again. When he shucked her and moved his hand downwards, Ryeowook felt  like she wanted to explode due to her excitement. She never experienced this before. So this was what making love was all about. 

When he felt that her entrance was moist enough, he slowly entered her. "Ryeong, it will be a bit painful, but you will get use to it and will adjust to my size. You can stop me if it is too painful for you alright?" he said gently. 

"I'm okay, Kyu, and please, I want you to be inside me.." Ryeowook smile at her gorgeous husband who's face was greeting red with excitement. She felt like begging him to go in when she felt at her entrance and she felt so wet already. 

He kissed her and slowly, pushed himself further in. Ryeowook felt a sharp pain but the pain soon became waves of excitement when Kyuhyun started moving. "Ahhhh Kyu...." Ryeowook forgot all about the lightning and thunder and only concentrate on her building excitement. She felt like screaming her ecstacy when she reached her peak and she couldn't control her wetness. 

"Ryeong, ohhmygod Ryeong.... !!!!" Kyuhyun practically calling her name repeatedly when he reached his and poured his seed inside her.

They calmed down after a while and after he pulled himself out, Kyuhyun kissed her deeply and hugged her. He grabbed some tissues and cleaned their wetness and threw the tissues down. 

Ryeowook felt blissed and happy that she was now fully belonged to Kyuhyun. 

"Was it painful? Did I hurt you?" Kyuhyun asked, and his voice was, full of gentleness. 

"Just a bit painful but it was okay after that" and she looked at him. 

"So... can we go for a second round??..." 

She giggled because Kyuhyun shoulded so cheeky. She nodded shyly, and responded to Kyuhyun kisses affectionately. They made love again and once again, Ryeowook forgot about the lighting and thunder happening outside. After their and Kyuhyun had cleaned them up, Ryeowook fell asleep in Kyuhyun's arm. 

Kyuhyun held her tightly and kissed her forehead. Finally, they are one. He has suppressed his desires every night and finally, they did it. Smiling happily, he fell asleep too. 

Birds were chirping outside and the sun was out when Ryeowook woke up. For a moment, she was stunned because she was in Kyuhyun's arms. Then she smile stupidly when she recalled what happened, and slowly tried to move out of his arms. 

But Kyuhyun tightened his hold "Where are you going..." he said in a lazy half-awaked tone. 

She was surprised that he has woken up too. "I.. I.. want to go to the bathroom..." she said shyly. 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and his morning look was so gorgeous. He slowly sat up and scooped her into his arms. 

"Kyu, what are you doing, I can go myself..." 

"I also want to pee, so we can go together, clean up a bit, and I bring you back here for our third round. Else you run away..." he said cheekily while walking to the bathroom, with her in his arms. 

"Kyu, no, we'll be late for work..." 

"It's Saturday, and you start work at 11am..." he put her down next to the toilet bowl. 

"I... can.. can.. you wait outside first?" 

"No..." he stood where he was. "Ryeong, we are husband and wife, what is there to be shy about...." he . He knew that his wife was still very shy with him. "You go ahead first, I wash my face and brush my teeth"

Ryeowook gave up, and slowly sat and did her business. She flushed the toilet bowl and shyly walked to the wash basin to clean herself at the tap. Being on the bed in the dark was extremely different from her situation now in the morning semi daylight. 

Kyuhyun finished his business, and after washing his hand, he scooped his wife up and walked back to their bed. 

"We go for breakfast at the cafe near the shopping centre, okay. But right now, I want to eat you up first.." he chuckled when Ryeowook blushed. "My pretty wife, you are so beautiful" and he started kissing her again for their third round. 

Eventually, they did left home and arrived at the cafe for breakfast. He ordered breakfast set with coffee as he knew his wife would feel tired due to their activities! 

After settling down at his seat, he asked teasingly when he saw that his wife suppressed a yawn "Tired..?" 

Ryeowook chuckled "A little. My whole body is aching all because of you.." she smile shyly. 

"Ermmm I recalled that you ran to me first last night..." 

"I was afraid of the lightning and thunder..." 

"I must thank God for that, or else you wouldn't...." he said halfway and stopped because the waiter came with their orders. He laughed teasingly at his wife. 

Little did they know that a pair of eyes were watching them with disgust and envy. Miss Park was seated a few tables away from them, and earlier when she saw them walking in holding hands, she was full of envy. She was at the cafe to look through job applications in the website and now seeing Ryeowook, she became agitated and angry. "Hmmph.. I must think of a way to frame her to destroy her image...." Miss Park smile evilly to herself..