Jeopardised

Marriage Certificate


Kyuhyun rushed Ryeowook to the hospital A&E, and as she was unconscious, she got priority queue. Kyuhyun was asked to complete her registration while the doctor checked on his wife.

He blamed himself for constantly encouraging her to launch her shoe design so much so that she must have been pushing herself to work beyond her limit. He prayed that his beloved wife was okay and he would handle the launch himself so that she could rest.

He waited outside the room that Ryeowook was pushed in, and looked up when the nurse called him "Mr Cho?"

"Yes"

"The doctor wanted to speak to you. This way" the nurse politely gestured him to follow.

He entered the observation room and saw a lady doctor checking the drip, and on the bed was his beloved Ryeong, hooked up on a drip. He bowed politely at the doctor.

"Hi doctor, how is she? I got panicked when she was so pale and blackout this morning and I quickly send her here" 

"Hello Mr Cho, right?. I'm Dr Sunny Lee. Your wife is okay, but I've asked the nurse to bring over our ultrascan machine. I want to confirm the baby’s condition, so I need you to agree for us to do a scan" the doctor said, while writing something on her file.

Kyuhyun looked confused "Wait, what? Baby’s condition?" Then it dawn on him what the doctor meant "You mean, my wife is pregnant?" Kyuhyun said with surprised.

"Yes, ohh you didn't know?" the doctor asked, and when Kyuhyun slowly shooked his head, the doctor continued "I see, congratulations then, and yes she's pregnant! From the baby’s heartbeats, I can roughly said your wife is about 7 weeks pregnant. Anyway, we can confirm again later" the doctor smile and when the nurse came in pushing the ultrasound scanning machine, she went over to help. 

While the two of them prepare the machine, Ryeowook slowly opened her eyes. She saw Kyuhyun, and said softly "Kyu...." 

Kyuhyun quickly sat next to the bed and held her hand "Ryeong...! You are awake! Thank God you are okay" Kyuhyun kissed her forehead, and smile lovingly at her "Guess what? You are pregnant!" 

Ryeowook looked at him confusedly. Then she remembered that she missed her period and was wondering what happened. But at that time, she was busy with her shoes design, so she didn't really checked further. She glanced down her tummy and at the doctor and nurse. "Really? I'm pregnant?" 

Kyuhyun nodded happily. "Just relax ok, Dr Sunny Lee will do an ultrasound scan and we can see and hear our baby!!" 

"Hi Mrs Cho. Yes just relax, we will do ultrasound to check the baby condition, so I need to insert the hysteroscope inside you" and she instructed the nurse to get Ryeowook ready. "Mr Cho, the procedure is safe, so you don't worry" Dr Lee said when Kyuhyun glanced at the doctor worriedly. 

"Okay" Kyuhyun said, holding Ryeowook's hand. She became shy when the nurse removed her and clean her entrance. Dr Lee the ultrasound scan, and gently insert the scope into Ryeowook. She kept checking whether Ryeowook was okay and only when she nodded, Dr Lee pushed further until the scope reached her womb. 

"There, that's the baby!" she said and both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were amazed at their baby’s image! Kyuhyun squeezed Ryeowook's hand and Ryeowook's eyes became moist with tears. She was really pregnant! They could hear the little heartbeats and happily asked if he could record it. Dr Lee nodded and printed the baby’s image for them. 

Dr Lee started measuring the foetus, and did some checks before informing Ryeowook that she would be removing the scope. The nurse clean her entrance again, and gently push up her . 

"Okay, baby is fine, but is a bit distress. I think you were quite stress out lately? So I want you to stay in the hospital for a few days, for total bed rest, and we will do another round of checks 2 days later" Dr Lee said to both of them and passed her file to the nurse. She told the nurse to arrange for a ward to admit Ryeowook in. 

"Okay, thank you doctor" Kyuhyun nodded and bowed politely to the doctor, and then asked the nurse "is it okay if we get a one-bedder room?" 

"Yes, sir, I'll arrange for it now" the nurse bowed and went out with Dr Lee. 

"Kyu, but the shoes launch is in 2 days time.. "

"Ryeong, don't worry about the launch, I will handle it. I'm so sorry I've been pushing you regarding the shoes design and you became so stress and didn't have enough rest"

"Kyu, don't say that. You are my inspiration and you encourage me to realise my dream. It was my fault for not knowing my own body. I missed my period yet I think lightly of it.."

"I'm really happy Ryeong! I cannot describe my feelings right now!! I feel like shouting to the whole world that I'm going to be a father!" Kyuhyun laughed happily. 
He bend down and kissed his beloved wife. 

They managed to get a private one-bedder room, and Ryeowook was pushed to the new ward. Kyuhyun's phone has been buzzing non-stop as he didn't turned up for work, which was rare, so his staff got worried. Kyuhyun called Hyukjae and explained to him, and that he would work from the hospital. Once Ryeowook has been given some porridge and a change of drip, she fell asleep, and Kyuhyun told the nurse that he would be coming back later. He rushed home to bring over his ipad mini and laptop, chargers and some clothings as he would be staying for the night. 

Preparations for the new exclusive shoes section has been completed and Hyukjae sent all photos to Kyuhyun for him to approve the final display, and to give the green light to proceed with the launch. 

Ryeowook was sad that she couldn't be there for the launch, and Kyuhyun has to console her saying that Shindong would do a live broadcast and they could watch it from the hospital bed. Shindong has noted about her medical leave and told her not to worry as he would arrange someone to cover her work. 

Ryeowook felt so bless because Kyuhyun was such a wonderful husband. He would carry her to the washroom, helped her to bathe, feed her, and when she started to experience cramps, he became so worried that he rushed out  to get a doctor.

So finally, it was the launch date and everybody at the shoe department was so excited! Kyuhyun let Ryeowook called her colleagues and talked to them in the morning to wish themselves a successful launch, and told them that she would be watching them live from her hospital bed. They were only told that she wasn't well, as Ryeowook held back her pregnancy news. She would inform them the good news after her 1st trimester.

Kyuhyun gave his permission to let the Managing Director of the shopping centre to officially open the new exclusive section, as he preferred to stay with his wife. Earlier, he has also given the green light to launch at all social media, and all media has started showing the exclusive range. Heechul reserved 6 pages of Ryeowook's exclusive designs in his magazine for this month's edition and the copies were all sold out. 

Both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook watched the inaugural launch excitedly.  Kyuhyun put his arm around Ryeowook and kissed her to congratulate her for the launch of 'Dream by CRW'. Even Heechul was so happy for the launch and texted Ryeowook to congratulate her too. 

"It's all thanks to you Kyu! And together with our baby, you two make me the happiest person now" Ryeowook said with happy tears. Kyuhyun kissed her again and put his hand on her tummy. 

Customers started flogging to the shopping centre to see the new exclusive design and when the new section was officially opened and the exclusive range was officially launched, shoppers started grabbing to try all designs making all the staff very busy entertaining the enthusiastic shoppers.

Ryeowook went through another checkup in the afternoon, and Dr Sunny Lee gave her the thumbs up and allowed her to go home. However, she needed to rest as much as possible and would still be on medical leave. She was given vitamins, meds for morning sickness, and some mild painkillers when she have cramps. Kyuhyun didn't allow her to walk and carried her all the way to his car.

Back at home, after putting Ryeowook on the bed for her to rest, Kyuhyun kissed her and told her that he would be in the study room. He started a conference call with Hyukjae, Donghae and Shindong. Hyukjae had texted Kyuhyun earlier to inform him that there was a big problem.

"Okay update me" Kyuhyun started the conference.

"Mr Cho, somebody is trying to jeopardise the new exclusive designs" Shindong said nervously. He was busy with the launch and didn't really monitor the social media, until one of his staff showed it to him. 

"What? How and where?" 

Hyukjae quickly explained "It was on Facebook and Tweeter, and this ID "Pretty Park" has uploaded a post saying that the exclusive designs were a copy of her original design. And it created a lot of replies, some replies saying it couldn't be true and some said we are disgusting to copy other people's design".

Kyuhyun couldn't believe his ears. He knew Ryeowook's designs were genuinely hers so this person who posted this must have seen or get hold of Ryeowook's design and purposely wanted to create trouble.

"Hae, call Facebook and Tweeter to pull down that post. Checked with Instagram and other social media too. Check if anyone forwarded or share that post, if yes, take those down too"

"Yes Mr Cho" Donghae wrote down and started making the call.

"Hyuk, trace who is this ID 'Pretty Park'. I have a hunch who that person is, and if we catch her, I'm going to destroy her completely!"

"Yes Mr Cho"

"Shindong, open the exclusive section as per normal tomorrow, and tell all the staff not to believe what 'Pretty Park' said, and if any customers asked, just said it was a fake posting"

"Yes Mr Cho, I understand" Shindong said nodding his head.

"Mr Cho, maybe you ask Ryeowook-ssi whether she has a hidden designer signature somewhere in her design? Because only the designer know where is the hidden signature" Hyukjae asked Kyuhyun.

"Good idea, Hyuk. But I actually didn't want her to know. She can't have any stress right now" and Kyuhyun thought maybe it's better if he let them know about the news, so that they understood his situation right now. "Ryeowook is 7 weeks pregnant. Guys, I'm going to be a father!!" Kyuhyun smile happily.

"Wow, congratulations boss!! It's indeed a happy news!!" Shindong said, clapping his hands.

"Woohhh congrats Mr Cho!!" both Hyukjae and Donghae congratulated him together. 

"Thank you, thank you, but keep this news to yourselves first, ok. After her first trimester, we will let everyone know" Kyuhyun told them. They all promised to keep it a secret first. 

Hyukjae got a call, so he excused himself for a while. After he off his phone, he turned back to the speaker "Boss, we got the name of the person behind the ID 'Pretty Park'. Your hunch was right! It's Miss Park..."

​​​​​​