Dream

Marriage Certificate


Even after Ryeowook has spent the whole evening at Eiffel Tower, she was still mesmerised by its flickering lights, which was so beautiful from her hotel suite window. She couldn't imagine that she was at the summit just now, standing at the highest observatory deck, looking down at Paris from the top. The feeling was just... wow!

Kyuhyun came out from his shower and chuckled at her cuteness, so mesmerised by the Tower. Still in his bathrobe, he walked to her and hugged her from behind, kissing her neck, making her giggled.

"Okay enough of Eiffel Tower for today. You have to concentrate on me now..." Kyuhyun turned her around to face him.

"Sorry..." Ryeowook smile sweetly. "But thank you, Kyu, for an unforgettable evening. I love it, and I love you..." she smile shyly.

With one hand still on her waist, he reached over to close the curtain because he wanted her to concentrate on him only. Then looking at her, he smile teasingly "Kiss me.."

Ryeowook became shy and looked down. How should she do it? It was Kyuhyun who normally started kissing her first.  She really didn't know how to initiate the kiss... 

"Ryeong....." and he lifted up her face "look at me..." and his heart just missed a beat when Ryeowook looked up and she looked so beautiful with her shy eyes. He wanted her to get used to him and feel at ease. So one way was for her to initiate a kiss. He moved back slowly, dragging her along towards the study table and half sit on it to lower his height. He pulled her to be in between his legs, brought her hands up and put them on either side of his cheeks. 

Kyuhyun looked so handsome, and his after shower smell was so refreshing. Ryeowook braved herself and started kissing him, earning a smile on his face. "Damn him! He must he laughing at me" Ryeowook shyly cided herself. She felt being pulled closer to him and she could even felt pressing against her abdomen. She put her hands behind his neck as Kyuhyun hugged her tighter. 

He straightened himself up and lifted her, still kissing her as he walked towards the bed. He never thought that he could love someone  so deeply like how he loved this woman. His wife, his one and only Ryeong. Slowly, he made love to her and he felt so contented when she responded to him with all her love. 

After breakfast the next morning, Kyuhyun took her for a cruise along River Seine. They took the Bateux Mouches cruise boat, and Kyuhyun has to constantly put his arms around her as two Caucasian guys kept looking at her with interest. He became jealous and wanted to tell them that she's his wife, but he recon, actions were better than words, so her pulled her closer and kissed her cheeks whenever she pointed at something excitedly. 

They alighted at the disembarked point opposite Notre Dame, and after taking a few photos of the famous cathedral, Kyuhyun told her that the shop that he wanted to bring Ryeowook is called 'Andre', at Rue de Rennes, which was a walking distance from the Notre Dame. 

Monsieur Andre designed his own shoes and he has a variety of designs, from office pump shoes to casual shoes to straps sandals. Ryeowook was mesmerised at his designs, especially one black casual shoes with a black and white thick strap shoe laces. It looked so unique, and when Kyuhyun encouraged her to try them on, she  excitedly told Kyuhyun that it felt so comfortable. She asked Monsieur Andre some questions, such as how he made the shoes to be so comfortable, and Kyuhyun interpreted them into French, and Monsieur Andre was quite impressed that Ryeowook asked all the relevant questions regarding shoes design and comfortability. 

Kyuhyun told Monsieur Andre that his wife was very interested in designing shoes and has already did some designs. And Ryeowook was so surprised when Kyuhyun showed Monsieur Andre her designs from his picture gallery. Apparently, he took some photos of her designs so that he could show them to this French designer. 

Monsieur Andre gestured them to go into his work room, and showed them his craftsmanship. Through Kyuhyun who interpreted from French to Hangeul for her, Ryeowook learned that the best way to make a shoe comfortable was to pay attention at the sides of the heel area, and at the toes. These parts need to be more cushiony, and a good leather makes all the difference. 

Ryeowook jotted down all these important points and Monsieur Andre even gave them a sample piece of leather as a souvenir. He gave his name card and his leather supplier contact, for Kyuhyun to consider getting his leather supplies from this contact. Kyuhyun thanked him, and after paying the casual shoes for Ryeowook, they waved goodbye to Monsieur Andre. 

"Thank you, Kyu, I learn a lot today!!! I will redo my designs to improve on the heels area. And thank you for buying me this!!" Ryeowook point excitedly at her new shoes box. 

Kyuhyun chuckled. His beautiful wife looked so cute when she was excited. She was always so happy for simple things and always so grateful. He loved her more and more each day. "You are most welcome, my dearest Ryeong!" and he pulled her closer and kissed the side of her head.

They took the metro to go to Rue Saint Honore to buy bags, eventhough Ryeowook said that she didn't need any, but after coaxing by Kyuhyun, she eventually bought 4 new bags for herself and one for Heechul!! 2 bags from Louis Vuitton which one was for Heechul, one from Yves Saint Lauren, one from Mulberry, and one from Longchamp. Kyuhyun bought her 2 pairs of Ferragamo shoes, which she declined at first but relented when he told her it was for her to study the high level of workmanship for every Ferragamo shoes.

Ryeowook really enjoyed Paris. The rest of the days were like a dream. Kyuhyun rented a car and they went to Disneyland, then another day to Le Mont Saint Michel, then they spent two nights in Colmar, and drove back to Paris to rest before flying back. It was the sweetest, romantic and best days of her life and she was falling heads over heels with her own husband!!

Over the next 2 months, with constant encouragement from Kyuhyun, Ryeowook got busy with her shoes design. At her workplace, the renovation of one section of the shoes department was in progress, and Kyuhyun has signed an agreement with a top shoe manufacturer to handle their  exclusive range of shoes based on Ryeowook's design, and the owner of the shoe manufacturer even agreed to use the exclusive leather material which Kyuhyun ordered from Paris.

Kyuhyun was worried though, because Ryeowook worked so hard into late nights, to go through design details with the manufacturer, via email or video calls. Sometimes she fall asleep on the study table, and he carried her to their bed. He got more worried when he noticed she became more pale lately.

Kyuhyun's secretary, Donghae, was asked to handle all advertisment on the exclusive shoe range and with Kyuhyun's instruction, Donghae has gotten a professional online media company to have a video footage of the exclusive range, to be shown on all social media during the official launch date. Hyukjae worked relentlessly with Shindong to make sure the new shoe section was ready for the official opening which was the coming Sunday. 

The first batch of the shoes exclusive design would be called "Dream, by CRW", and once the shoes were delivered, with the help of concept designer, the shoes were arranged very nicely. Even Ryeowook was impressed when she dropped by to take a look. She thanked everyone for their hard work. 

2 days before the official opening, Ryeowook felt so dizzy in the morning. She blame herself for not eating her meals properly and was thankful that Kyuhyun would always brought in their dinner into the study room and ate together with her. Kyuhyun often joke that she was busier than him! 

Luckily, it was her off day, so she don't have to rush to get ready for work. She felt puzzled because she suddenly felt nausea but she concluded that it must be due to her dizziness. She managed to finish her shower nevertheless. She woke Kyuhyun up, who as usual would need to hug her to recharge his battery, but noticing that she looked pale, he worriedly asked if she was alright. She told him not to worry, she just felt a little dizzy, and then she walked slowly to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast.

Her dizziness was bad and she sat down after pouring a cup of warm water. "What is wrong with me?" she sighed. She still have a video call later with the manufacturer, and she hope that she would feel better later.

She got up to make sandwiches but she felt like fainting. She held the back of the chair and then everything went black!

"Ryeong!!!" Kyuhyun shouted worriedly and managed to catch her from hitting the floor...