A day before the marriage registration

Marriage Certificate


It was Tuesday and Ryeowook was packing her stuff when she heard her doorbell rang. She has applied for her annual leave for the rest of the week so that she could finish packing. 

Wondering who could it be, she opened her front door, and lo and behold, Kyuhyun was there carrying 2 boxes. 

"Kyuhyun! What are you doing here?" she asked with surprise. 

Though he still has that cold look in his eyes, Kyuhyun smile and said "Good morning Ryeong! Aren't you going to invite me in?" 

"Ohh, pardon my manners, please, come in!" she said shyly. She had given him her address since he would be helping her with moving her things into his home. But she never expected him to come today, a day before their marriage registration!

Kyuhyun looked around the small apartment. It was cozy and neat, eventhough now there were boxes in one corner. "Ryeong, this is for you, I hope they fit you!!" be passed her the two boxes. One was big A2 size box, and the other one looks like a shoe box. 

"What are these? You don't have to buy me anything, Kyuhyun" she said shyly, and accepted the gifts. "Have a seat, and what would like to drink?" Ryeowook gestured him to sit after she has put down the boxes on one side of her table. 

"You have coffee?" and when she nodded, he added "black, with little sugar. Thank you, Ryeong". 

Ryeowook beginning to like him calling her Ryeong. It sounds close and casual. Romantic and cozy. She couldn't stop smile while getting the coffee ready. 

"Here you go. I hope I make it right!" Ryeowook said softly. When she is really Kyuhyun's wife, she need to make coffee for him, so it's good that she know his preference now. 

He sipped his coffee and said "Hmmm, just nice" and smile at her. 
"Ryeong, actually after our marriage registration tomorrow, I have booked a priest and a church session at 11am. I want us to go through the wedding vow..." he said, looking straight at Ryeowook. 

"Ohhh, as in there will be a church wedding?" 

"Yes, I hope you don't mind. I want to marry you properly"

Ryeowook blushed and smile shyly. "Ok, thank you for planning to give us a proper wedding" 

Kyuhyun smile. Ryeowook is so cute and pretty when she blushed. He remembered about his gifts, and said "Come, open up the boxes" he gestured to her. 

Ryeowook gasp when she opened the bigger box, and took out the dress! It was a long wedding gown, simple yet elegant, overall in satin with pearl at the boat-shaped neckline, along the waist, and along the hem. She stood up to placed it on her front to see if it was too long for her, but it wasn't. In fact it was just nice. "Kyuhyun, it's so beautiful! You shouldn't buy it for me... I.. I can just wear something from my wardrobe...." though up till now, she still have no idea what to wear! 

"It's my pleasure! You want to try it on? Oh yes, try with the shoes too" Kyuhyun gestured at the other box. 

"You bought me a pair of shoes too? Buy how did you know my size?" 

Kyuhyun chuckled. "Your diva friend..." 

Ryeowook opened the shoe box, and it was the prettiest shoes that she ever seen! It's a Ferragamo shoes, in satin white, with pretty lace at the bow, and it was her correct shoe size!!! And the heel was just nice, not too high, much to her liking. 

Kyuhyun smile again looking at her happy face. He got up and walked towards his bride-to-be. "Try them. I can change the size if they couldn't fit you" he said, taking the box from her hand and when she looked up, he gave her a quick kiss on !

Ryeowook became shy and smile and quickly went into her room.  Kyuhyun actually went to several wedding boutiques just to buy this gown for her. He wanted something plain yet elegant as he knew that Ryeowook is a simple girl, and finally he managed to find something that he himself like, in one of the boutiques. 

Yes, Ryeowook is a simple girl. This simple girl whom he has fallen in love with after he browse through the company's staff file. As he would be taking over the department store, he had asked for all staff files, to get to know the staff. 

It was when he was browsing through Ryeowook's file, that his friend, Heechul, came to his office. Heechul wanted to show him a photo for his blind date that Kyuhyun had requested him to arrange for him. And when Kyuhyun saw the photo that Heechul passed to him, he smile and then showed Heechul Ryeowook's file. Was it fated or pure coincidence? And he was not sure why he was so smitten by Ryeowook but after their 1st blind date, he knew that he has found the girl that he would like to spend the rest of his life with. 

Ryeowook put on the dress and her jaw dropped because it fits her beautifully! It showed her small waist and slender figure, and the gown flowed down elegantly. "It must be expensive" Ryeowook thought to herself. There was a white headband too in the box, with baby-breath miniature flowers tied at one side. She bun up her hair and put the white head band. She dabbed some powder on her face, and tried the shoes. 

"Ohmygod, the shoes are so comfortable!! No wonder Ferragamo shoes are expensive!!" 

Shyly, she went out of her room to show herself to Kyuhyun. She blushed when Kyuhyun looked appreciatively at her and seemed like he couldn't look anywhere else!

"You look so beautiful, Ryeong! Very very beautiful!" he took out his phone and snap a photo of her smiling shyly. Then he hugged her with one hand, and took photos of themselves! 

"Thank you for buying these. I love it. Now I really feel like getting married!" Ryeowook smile sweetly. 

They talked for a while more after Ryeowook has changed back to her casual attire. "I got the rings" Kyuhyun smile handsomely. "And Heechul will pick you up tomorrow at 7.30am. Hope you ok with the time?" 

Ryeowook smile and nodded "Yeah, I'm ok. Ohh Heechul will be there?" 

"Yeah, he will be our witness, together with another friend of mine, Changmin" 

"I see. Alright" 

Kyuhyun looked around "For those things that you have packed, can I carry few boxes back to my place?" 

"Ohh, sure, if it's not too troublesome for you. I've sealed 3 boxes, maybe you can bring those first, but they are heavy, mostly my office clothings, my books, cooking utensils..." 

"No it's not troublesome to me at all. Don't worry about it. Hmm, maybe you help me carry a box to my car? I'll carry the other 2 boxes" Kyuhyun started to stack two boxes and carried them steadily. Ryeowook rushed to open her door, then she herself carried the other sealed box.

"Sleep early ok. See you tomorrow, Ryeong" Kyuhyun gave her a kiss on her cheek after they had managed to squeeze the 3 boxes into his car trunk, making Ryeowook shy again. 

"See you. Drive carefully" Ryeowook smile and waved at him.
She still couldn't believed that she's getting married tomorrow! And she'll be wearing  wedding gown. Wow!!

But, what will happen after their wedding? Is she ready to be intimate with him? Or Kyuhyun would give her time to adjust and would not force her if she is still unwilling? "Shucks, I don't know about all these. What should I do? How should I behave on our wedding night?". She was contemplating to call her colleagues that she was closed to, to seek advise. But she knew that they were busy with redecorating their store areas because a new boss will be taking over next week.

A new boss. She hope that the new boss would listen to the staff suggestions and let the staff plan for the advertisement and revenue, unlike their old boss. The new boss has acquired their Mall, and she heard that his empire is big and that he is the CEO of the parent company. Wow. He must be a rich old man! 

She touched her cheek where Kyuhyun had kissed her. She felt surreal that suddenly her life changed drastically. From a nobody, she's going to be somebody's wife and staying with him. She couldn't thank God enough for whatever is happening to her. 

Two hours later, she got a text from Kyuhyun. He said that he had unboxed her things and kept them, as he has make spaces for them. Ryeowook just realised that in her working clothes box, she also had packed some new bras and underwears that she bought! Oh my god, he would have seen her undergarments!!! Though they are new, but holy, those were her undergarments!! And he packed them! 

She closed her face with both hands due to embarrassment! Where would she hide her face tomorrow when she sees him...!