Culprit

Marriage Certificate

 

"I knew it! Okay, good job Hyuk. Can you check if you can get hold of her version of the design? And lodge a police report too" Kyuhyun instructed Hyukjae.

"Sure Mr Cho. You want us to call you back later once we get all the info?" Hyukjae suggested.

"Yes, I'll text you all again tomorrow morning, and we can have a call around 10am on this matter?". All three of them agreed and Kyuhyun ended the call. He was satisfied that they managed to confirm the culprit. That Miss Park really didn't know who she was messying with! Kyuhyun thought to himself. 

He looked at his watch and remembered that he needed to order some porridge for Ryeowook for dinner, coz he wouldn't want her to cook. Looking at her pale face, Kyuhyun insisted to feed her on the bed when the porridge was delivered. He then carried her to their bathroom to bathe her, then changed to her pajamas, carried her back to their bed and get her to take her vitamins. She thanked him and drifted to sleep. Kyuhyun kissed her and kissed her tummy with a "Sleep well baby. Be good and let your mummy rest okay". 

The next morning after his bath and ensuring that his beloved wife was still sleeping, Kyuhyun went back to his study room and made a phone call to Heechul. They talked for quite sometime, and then Kyuhyun was on the phone with his staff for both work matters and the shoes issue. 

Not being physically in the office made his work accumulated, there were lots of approvals for him, so the only way to move things were via conference calls, and electronic signatures. After 5 conference calls, he eventually walked out from the study room and went to their bedroom, but was surprised that Ryeowook wasn't on the bed. Then he heard her vomitted in the bathroom. Alarmed, he quickly stepped towards their bathroom, but the door was locked.

"Ryeong..?" He knocked. She continued to throw up and he felt like tearing down his bathroom door!

After 10 minutes which he felt like a dozen years, Ryeowook opened the door, freshly showered but with a pale face, and was anxiously grabbed by Kyuhyun. 

"Ryeong! Are you okay...? Don't lock the door next time...!" 

"I'm okay. Just felt nauseas after my bath just now....  But now I'm hungry" Ryeowook smile shyly in Kyuhyun's arms. 

"I will order food. I'll help you to get dress and you lie down again after that okay" Kyuhyun wanted to carry her but was stopped by Ryeowook. 

"No.. I want to sit down outside. I'm tired of lying down. I'm okay, really..., don't worry so much" she smile at her gorgeous husband.

"Of course I'm worried and I can't help it" Kyuhyun hugged her. "Alright alright, later I'll carry you to the living room". Kyuhyun helped her to get dress which included kissing her fair neck, shoulder, beast, tummy and her lips, and only stopped when Ryeowook giggled and asked him to stop, and after combing her hair, he carried her to their living room. 

He put her down on the leather sofa gently, sat down next to her, and kissed her forehead. "What do you feel like eating?" 

"Hmmm... black bean noodles" 

"That's not nourishing..." 

"But baby wants it..." 

"Mummy or baby wants it..?" Kyuhyun . 

"Both of us...?" Ryeowook giggled. 

Kyuhyun laughed at her cuteness and kissed her. He put his palm on her tummy and moved it slowly "Baby, tell me the truth, do you want black bean noodles?" and he brought his head down to her tummy to listen. 

Ryeowook pinched him and Kyuhyun laughed out loud "I need confirmation!" he said and both of them laughed when Ryeowook playfully punched him again and again. 

"Okay okayyy I order now....!" Kyuhyun laughed. There was a message alert and Kyuhyun toggled to read his message. He replied and click sent, and then he continued ordering. "Big serving or medium?" 

Ryeowook widen her eyes in disbelief that Kyuhyun asked whether she wants big serving?!!! She's a small eater!! She shook her head and said "not the big one". 

"Okay 3 mediums, and 2 side dishes, pickles" and Kyuhyun clicked the submit button to make payments. 

"Why 3 sets?" Ryeowook stared at him. 

"You, baby, and me!" Kyuhyun said with a straight face. 

"Kyu!!.. seriously I cannot finish 2 servings...." 

Kyuhyun smile at her and kissed her cheek. "I go and boil water" 

The kettle was barely whistling when their door bell rang "Ryeong, I'll get it" and Kyuhyun called out from the kitchen and walked towards the door. "Heyy hyung!!" 

"Ohhh, Hee-babe!! What are you doing here?!!" Ryeowook said with pleasant surprised, and got up to welcome her best friend. 

Heechul passed a grocery plastic carrier to Kyuhyun and turned his attention to Ryeowook "Heyy Wookie!!" he hugged her and said "Congratulations!!!!! For both, you shoe launch, and the baby!!! Woohoo!!!" 

"You knew??!!!" Ryeowook was surprised. She had wanted to tell him but her phone wasn't with her when she was in the hospital. 

"I told him..." Kyuhyun smile and walked to their dining table. He owe Heechul a lot for bringing Ryeowook and him together. 

The door bell rang again "Ahhh, it must be our lunch!!" Kyuhyun rushed to the door. He brought in the food and put them on the dining table. 

"Ahhh, no wonder Kyu ordered 3 sets! He knew you were coming!" Ryeowook smile and gestured for Heechul to go to their dining room.  

"Heyyy mummy, I'll walk with you!! And I got you soya bean milk" Heechul held her shoulder and he walked slowly with her. 

"Wow! Thank you!! Anyway, I'm okay, Hee-babe. You and Kyu are babying me.." 

"Of course, you are carrying his child! You must be extra careful until your 1st trimester is over. I want to feature KimKyu and you in my magazine, "CEO and his designer wife are expecting their first child" but I'll wait until we can see your tummy!" Heechul already made plans for his magazine. 

"Who said we will agree?" Kyuhyun walked forward and held Ryeowook's waist and helped her to sit down. 

"Don't be a brat, KimKyu. It will be a sold-out edition, I can bet with you..!" Heechul accepted his bowl of black beans noddle from Kyuhyun. He poured tea for both himself and Kyuhyun, and for Ryeowook, he poured the soya bean milk into her glass, earning her thanks. 

Kyuhyun mixed the black bean noodles for Ryeowook and gently passed the bowl to her, and chuckled because she looked so grateful and happy, and hungry. "Want me to feed you?" 

"No need...." she giggled, and started eating. It was satisfyingly good, even from her 1st mouthful. 

"You are not mixing for me?" Heechul tried his luck. 

"Mixed it yourself...!" Kyuhyun glanced at him, making Heechul said "Tsk... not fair.." and Ryeowook giggled again. 

The sides of were stain with the black sauce, and Kyuhyun took a tissue to wipe it for her. "Eat slowly Ryeong..." 

"She must be craving for it!" Heechul chuckled. 

"I am!" Ryeowook said with full, and smile sheepishly. 

"KimKyu, wait till she started craving for weird stuff, you gonna get a headache! That was what happened to my brother-in-law when my sister was pregnant! Guess what she craved? Banana split! Only in the middle of the night, not during day time! And she asked for it everyday for 2 months!" Heechul laughed making both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun laughed too. 

"So did your brother-in-law get it for her?" Kyuhyun asked curiously, starting to wonder if his beloved Ryeong will have midnight cravings.

"Yes! He got to know there was a 24hours ice-cream parlour in Incheon, so he drove with her all the way there to satisfy her cravings. 

Kyuhyun bend his body towards his wife tummy and said "Baby... tell me early if your mummy have cravings okay, daddy is not going to drive around during midnight..." causing Ryeowook to giggle and playfully pushed Kyuhyun away. 

"Hahaha... and don't call me at midnight to ask me where to get stuff..." Heechul laughed at Kyuhyun. 

After some 'fighting over pickles between Ryeowook and Heechul', they eventually finished their food and brought their drinks to the living room. Kyuhyun signalled to Heechul that they should break the news to Ryeowook. 

He sat next to her and held her hand. "Ryeong, actually, there is a not so nice news.  Somebody tried to jeopardise your shoes design by saying that you copied her designs... , wait wait, don't be alarm..." Kyuhyun calmed her down when her expression changed to surprise and then to worry. "We know who the culprit is and we have taken down all her postings from as social media"

"Kyu, I didn't copy from anybody. They are all my original designs..." Ryeowook looked worried again. 

"I know I know. Relax okay" Kyuhyun put his arm around her and kissed her forehead.

"Wookie, I have proof that you are the original designer. That's why when KimKyu called me, I remembered the Polaroids that I took when you showed me your designs 2 years ago. Luckily the polaroids have dates" Heechul took out the photos from his LV bag and showed the photos to them. The wretch Pretty Park claimed that she had designed them recently and that CRW copied her designs. 

"Yes, I remembered these photos! I was showing them to you and you took out your Polaroid!" Ryeowook smile.

"Ryeong, do you have hidden signatures or wrote your pen-name somewhere in your designs?" Kyuhyun got up and took Ryeowook's sketch books from his bookshelves.

"Yes, on the flowers around the heel" Ryeowook took her sketch books from Kyuhyun and showed him and Heechul. One of her trademark for all her designs were the heels. All her heels have different flowers and beautifully filled up around the heel. And among the flowers' tiny curving stalks, is her cursive signature and initials "RW". Her signature and 'RW' were nicely intermingled among the stalks and flowers. 

"Ryeong, you are a genius! I wouldn't be able to tell if you didn't pointed it out to me!!" 

"It's really not a big deal. I just integrate it within the flowers" Ryeowook said, as though it was just a normal thing for her. 

"Ohmygod! Wookie!! You are really a genius!! What no big deal??!! It's a big thing you know! You are really a designer!! How come I didn't know it all these while?!!" Heechul took her sketch book and looked closely again and again. It was amazing now that he knew. He could now notice it in every single design!!

"Hyung, I think we can shut that stupid Pretty Park woman up once and for all!! And with your polaroids, we can win hands down!!" Kyuhyun said triumphantly.

"KimKyu, I think just to be double sure, seek Chwang's advise. I mean, ask him what's the best way to pursue this. I'm sure his law firm would handle such cases before"

"Yup, I will. Thanks hyung"  Kyuhyun said, nodding his head. 

"Okayy folks, I need to go, got a salon appointment... " Heechul said, rummaging his hair. 

"You are such a diva, Hee-babe" Ryeowook laughed at him. Heechul showed his tongue at her, got up, grabbed his LV bag, and waved at her. 

Kyuhyun stood up and accompanied him to the door.  "Thanks hyung for coming" 

"No problem. Update me too after you talk to Chwang. Are you working from home to look after Wookie?".

"Yeah for this week at least. I don't think so I can work if I leave her at home..."

"You are so hopelessly in love man... Lucky for Wookie! Okayy I go first" Heechul waved and entered the lift. 

Kyuhyun smile. Yes, he loved his wife very much, in fact, so deeply in love with her.  Last night he informed his parents about Ryeowook's pregnancy too and they were so happy that they wanted to book a flight here as soon as possible. 

Ryeowook was in the kitchen, taking her medications. "Heyyy, why do you walk by yourself, just ask me to take it for you..." Kyuhyun put his arm around her shoulder and passed her a glass of water. 

"I'm okay Mr Cho, and I promise I will take care of myself" Ryeowook smile sweetly at her husband. 

"I want to take care of you..." 

"But we both will go back to work. I still need to take care of myself without you next to me" 

"Resign and stay at home?" 

Ryeowook turned around and face him. "I enjoy my work and I want to be there, to see my design, to see how happy customers are to try my shoes..." 

Kyuhyun put both his arms on either side of her "I know and understand your passion, but I don't want you to stand and work the whole day" 

Ryeowook was so touched that her husband care so much and dote on her. "Okay I will think about it and let's talk about it again before my medical leave ends" and she lean into his arms "I feel so touch that you care so much..." 

Kyuhyun hugged her "I really can't describe how deep my love is for you, Ryeong. I really really love you.." and he kissed her forehead and then her lips, and hugged her again. He would love to go on, but he needed to stop, or else he will get aroused and it will be another problem because they can't do it now. 

"Kyu, I will lie down and rest, so you go ahead and do your work"

Kyuhyun soothed her hair lovingly "Okay, I'll carry you and later I will put water and biscuits next to our bed, so that you can munch when you are hungry"

Ryeowook nodded and smile, and Kyuhyun carried her to their bedroom. "Wait here, I'll bring the biscuits and water" he said after putting her down gently on their bed.  He went out and came back with a flask of water and a small container of biscuits.

"Thank you, daddy"

Kyuhyun chuckled and bent down and kissed her. "I will leave our bedroom door and the study door open, so just shout for me if you need anything? Or call or message me..."

"Okay..." she smile lovingly at him. 

Kyuhyun pinched her nose and smile and got up. He left the door widely opened, and went to the study room.

He called Changmin and told him everything. Changmin told him that with the police report and all the evidences they have to prove that Ryeowook was the original designer, they can sue Miss Park and get her to do a public apology.  Kyuhyun agreed and through the phone call, officially engaged Changmin as his lawyer. 

A few days later, Miss Park was shock to receive a letter from the State court to appear in court as Sapphire Holdings had sued her for her wrong doings.. !