Mr CEO got scolded

Marriage Certificate

 

Ryeowook giggled "Kyu, can you put on something first? I want to take a photo of you using that shoes. Nike wants it..."

"Hmm why? I'm y like this!" Kyuhyun purposely moved towards Ryeowook in his towel.

Ryeowook moved back, laughing "Kyu, I'm serious! Nike said my design was the best, so they seek permission to advertise the sneeker shoes, with my CRW initials"

"Really? Wow, then we should join venture with them to promote your design!" His business mind started to be in full gear. 

"Okay but I still need to take your photo first..." 

"I want to kiss you first!" and he moved towards her, kissed her and then hugged her. He purposely pressed against her. "Thank you for this wonderful surprise! It's really beautiful and well designed. I love the Gwanghwamun and the fallen autumn leaves all around the sneeker shoes" 

"You are welcome!" 

"Aishhh... but I want you now.. " 

Ryeowook playfully beat him "You just took a shower....!" 

"I can have a quick shower later and then I can be your model.... please.... "

"But I want to eat the noodles..." referring to the black bean noodles that Kyuhyun bought. 

Kyuhyun took some biscuits and got her to munch "Eat this first" and he kissed her cheek and scooped her up and carried her to their bedroom. 

An hour later, her satisfied dearest husband was handsomely in khaki-coloured pants and white teeshirt, with the new seekers, modeling for her. He looked so good and his casual attire matched the nike sneeker shoes perfectly!

Ryeowook emailed the photos and at Kyuhyun's constant probing, she mentioned that her husband in the photo is actually the CEO of Sapphire Holdings. And if Nike want to publish those photos in their advertisements, to talk to him first. Ryeowook provided Kyuhyun's full name and business contact. 

Kyuhyun kissed her cheek. Eversince he married her, his dearest wife has been a blessing. His businesses have flourished in most areas, even the shopping centre that he acquired, now is booming with sales due to the collectable limited edition new-designed shoes, and if he could do a joint venture with Nike, this would be another prospect of increasing revenue! 

Kyuhyun received a favorable reply from Nike the next day, and they were equally keen to do a joint venture, because based on feedback from their quality assessment team, Mrs Cho's design was exceptionally good and could reek good response from customers! They proposed to do a proper photo shoot for both of them, which is Mr CEO himself and his wife, for their official e-Newsletter for the coming month. 

"Actually we are flying off to New York this coming Saturday, so how about we do the photoshoot on Thursday afternoon" Kyuhyun suggested to Mr Lee, head of Nike Korea. 

"Excellent, Mr Cho. I will arrange for all the photoshoot setup and text you the time and venue by tonight" Mr Lee said excitedly. 

"Alright. I will wait for your confirmation" 

"Yes, and we can discuss about the join venture after the photoshoot. I'm looking forward to that. See you soon, Mr Cho!" Mr Lee ended the call. 

Kyuhyun was happy and said "Yes!!" loudly. He walked out of his room and gave Donghae a piece of paper "Hae, check Mr Lee Soo Man from Nike Korea. Check his credentials and his achievements" and Kyuhyun added "Just put the printout on him on my desk okay" and he went off for his meeting. 

By the time Donghae said "Okay boss", Kyuhyun was already entering the lift! 

Donghae put the printout on Kyuhyun's table and packed up to leave. It was already 7.00pm and his boss was still not back yet. "Mrs Cho must be hungry. Should I asked her if I need to order something for her?" Donghae asked himself, while contemplating to call her. By now he was already quite close to Ryeowook since the stabbing incident, and both of them have been calling each other often for casual talk. 

Donghae has already booked their flight to New York and arranged for a car to pick them up, so he has been calling Ryeowook just to update her or just to ask if she was feeling okay. 

He dialed Ryeowook's number "Hi Mrs Cho!!" 

"Hae! I told you to call me Wook!"

"Haha, I'm used to it, and you are my boss wife! Ohh by the way, Mr Cho is still in a meeting. You want me to order something for your dinner?" 

"Ohh my, I forgot the time! No wonder I'm hungry!! Haha. I was finishing my design. You can order for us?" 

"Yes, sure Mrs Cho!" 

"Ermmmm.... I want ... Tuna kimbap, kimchi fried rice, and pajeon. 2 sets" 

"Alright. I place the order now.  Should be there in an hour's time, okay? I will let Mr Cho know too" 

"Thanks, Hae!!!" 

"Done! I put a remark to deliver to the security guard, and I will inform the security guard as well" 

"Thank you very much, Hae!" 

"You're welcome. You take care ok!" 

"You too!" Ryeowook smile and off her phone. So her dearest hubby is still in a meeting. She has spent nearly half the day packing, and after she rest, she started on her design work. She had already sent her shoes design for Kyuhyun's parents and would be receiving the shoes on Friday for her to bring to New York.  Kyuhyun has been very busy lately, so she was the one arranging for his parents' shoes to be customed-made and on urgent basis. Though she felt tired, it was very rewarding as she hope her in-laws would be very proud of her. 

Ryeowook felt some cramps coming and it became more painful. She knew it was her fault as she has been bending a lot during the packing. "Baby, I'm sorry because mummy didn't rest well. Be good okay because daddy is not home yet". 

Kyuhyun had text her an hour ago that his meeting got extended and asked her to eat first if the food arrived. When the doorbell rang, Ryeowook got up and walk slowly to the door. She thanked the security guard and brought in the food. 

Her cramps became worst and she couldn't even stood straight. "Ohmygod, what's wrong with my tummy. Should I call Kyu...?" 

She dialled his personal number but Kyuhyun didn't pick up. She was, thinking fast whether to csll Donghae or Heechul. She decided on Heechul and dialled his number. 

"Wookie! What's up?" 

"Hee, my tummy is so painful and my cramps are bad... Kyu is still in a meeting..." 

"What?!! And you are alone??" 

"Hee-babe, can.. can you come over...?" and Ryeowook closed her eyes due to intense pain. 

"Wait there, don't move, okay!! I'm coming over!" Heechul quickly packed and rushed to his car. He called Kyuhyun too but he didn't answer. He called several times but still, no answer. 

Once he reached their penthouse, Heechul hurriedly stepped out of the lift, and luckily he knew Kyuhyun's door PIN, so he hurriedly unlocked the door. Ryeowook was crouching in pain on the sofa and Heechul saw that her dinner was untouched. 

Ryeowook saw him and said, still crouching in pain "Hee-babe...." 

"Wookie, you didn't eat dinner! You must be too engrossed designing and forget about the time right??!! You forgot that you are pregnant??!" Heechul scolded her. 

Ryeowook said softly "I was packing, and then started designing, but I did stopped, Hee. Donghae ordered the food but my cramps started, so I haven't eat yet. 

"Where are your pain-killers?" 

"In the top drawer, left cabinet..." 

Heechul walked to the cabinet and took the pills. Though it was mild due to her pregnancy, at least it would lessen the pain. He was angry with Kyuhyun because that brat was just too workaholic! Though Heechul knew that Ryeowook has been Kyuhyun's top priority eversince she got pregnant, but that brat was still a workaholic and didn't work any lesser! 

Heechul managed to coax Ryeowook to sit up, and he started feeding her the fried rice. After a spoonful, he got her to take the painkillers. 

"Thanks Hee..."

"Come, eat more..." and he fed her more food, and pushed Ryeowook's hand away when she wanted to feed herself. 

After a warm milk, Ryeowook felt better. She was baffled why her cramps were bad. Just because she packed their clothings into the luggage? Couldn't be! Unless her baby missed hearing the daddy's voice. 

"Wookie, you are too tired. Can you relax a bit? You are flying off in a long flight, what if this cramps happen again during the flight? Learn to relax, just stop designing for these few days and have plenty of rest" 

Sighing, Ryeowook nodded and leaned to rest her back. She put some oilment on her head and leaned back again. The door unlocked and Kyuhyun rushed in. 

"Hyung!" 

"You brat! Your wife is in extreme pain and you didn't even answer your damn phone!!!" Heechul scolded Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun rushed to Ryeowook and squad next to her "Ryeong are you okay?" and then he turned to Heechul "I'm sorry I'm sorry, hyung, l left both my phone in the gents after I text Ryeong. I washed my hands and went back to the meeting room. When I couldn't find my phone in my pocket, then I realised I must have left them in the gents" he got up and sat next to Ryeowook. He pulled her into a hug "I'm so sorry Ryeong. Are you okay?" 

"Much better now, Kyu. Thankfully Hee managed to rush here and help me. I couldn't even walk to take my painkillers. So sorry to make you worry" 

"No, no, I'm sorry my meeting ended so late. I need to settle the urgent acquisition issues before we fly off..." 

"Next time call me if you have long meetings. I can come earlier to accompany Wookie!!! She hasn't even eat when I reached here and she was groaning in pain!!!" 

"Yes hyung, I'm so sorry..." 

Heechul wanted to laugh because he scolded a CEO! But Kyuhyun deserved it!! "Okay, you go and have your dinner. I go off first" 

"Hyung, stay for a while more" 

"I need to edit some write up" and Heechul turned to Ryeowook "Wookie, I go off first okay. And have a safe flight on Saturday, you two! Brat, take care of her in New York! I will kick your if she fell sick there!" Heechul pointed his finger at Kyuhyun and turned around to leave. 

Kyuhyun followed him to the door "Thank you, hyung for rushing over. I'm so grateful and I really mean it".

Heechul patted his shoulder "Sorry that I scolded you, but I treat Wookie as my younger sister, so I love her too. Just take care of her okay? Have a great time in New York! Safe flight!" Heechul waved at him. 

"Thanks hyung!" Kyuhyun waved back and closed his door. 

"Kyu, I heat up your food first okay" Ryeowook attempted to get up. 

"No no no, you stay here and rest. I do it. I do it" Kyuhyun quickly stopped her. "Do you want some ice-cream? I scoop a bowl for you" 

Ryeowook smile "Yes, okay" 

While Kyuhyun was heating up his food in the microwave, he scooped a bowl of ice-cream from a tub for his wife. His wife has been craving for ice-cream for days and she would ask for it every night. He helped her to take a seat at their dining table, and gave her the bowl. 

"Thank you..." and she started scooping it. "How's your meeting?" 

"It's the warehouse acquisition that we wanted to convert to Lock & Store for individuals or companies to rent to store their unused belongings. The owner took so long to decide and kept negotiating the price. I couldn't just left it to Siwon to settle it, so I kept pressing on. Finally we managed to get the owner's signature to sell it to us!" Kyuhyun put his heated dinner and sat down next to her. 

"Congratulations!!"

"Thanks. But in the end, you suffered and I wasn't here..." he turned to her, wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him. 

"Baby must have missed your voice, so he went on strike and I got cramps" 

Kyuhyun placed his hand on her tummy "Do you think it's a boy?" He asked and bent down "baby, daddy is so sorry for working late okay. If you are a boy, can you give me a kick?" and he waited while Ryeowook giggled. And their baby really kicked his hand! "Ryeong! Baby kick my hand!!! He's a boy!!" Kyuhyun looked up at her, laughing happily! 

"Kyu, let's not guess. Just wait for our next check-up..." 

"Yeah, you are right" he sat up and kissed her cheek. 

"I've packed our luggage and ommonim and abunim shoes will be delivered on Friday" 

"Ohhh yes, I forgot about that! You sent the orders?" 

"Yes and they do it on urgent basis" 

"Ohh great! My wife is so good!!!" Kyuhyun praised her. He was indeed grateful to her for managing all these alone. "Oh yes, we have a photoshoot at Nike showroom this Thursday. Nike owner also agreed to do a joint venture with us and we'll talk more about it after the photoshoot". 

"Wow... photoshoot! But my tummy is showing already..." 

"Why, let it show! I'm proud that my wife is pregnant!" 

"I mean, I looked fat, so maybe I should put on something not too revealing on my tummy side" 

"No, I want to show that you are pregnant. You put on your maternity dress and your shoes with your design. It will be a good exposure for your shoes too" 

Ryeowook smile because her businessman hubby's mind is always on business prospect. "Okay... " 

Kyuhyun smile and put his arm around her shoulders again and squeezed it. He would take afternoon off to do the photoshoot and then the tie-up agreement. 

Life is looking great, though he got scolded.. !!