One and only

Marriage Certificate

 

Ryeowook was indecisive on which shoes she would put on and which one she would bring along, for the photoshoot.  She opened up her white shoe box and saw her Ferragamo shoes, a gift from Kyuhyun before they got married. 

She smilingly recalled that he came to her old apartment, with her wedding dress and this beautiful white satin Ferragamo shoes. She it and touched the beautiful lace bow and tried it on. 

"Heyyy, that's the shoes I gave you!" suddenly Kyuhyun was next to her. 

"Yeah, how time flies! And to me this is the most prettiest shoes that I ever have!" 

"Yes, how time flies! And you were not willing to accept me at first..." Kyuhyun . 

"I didn't know you personally at that time..." she giggled when Kyu pinched her nose. "I really like this shoes. You have good taste when you bought this..." she smile at her husband. 

Kyuhyun smile "Because it was for you! So of course it must be special!!!" he reached over and kiss her. "But don't put on that okay. Use your Dream range that you have, and bring along one shoes from your Love range".

They wore a matching attire, both in beige and Ryeowook have a scarf in green forest motive, which matched perfectly with her pump shoes from her Dream by CRW range.

The Nike boss, Mr Lee Soo Man, greeted them enthusiastically and was happy to be able to meet the CEO of Sapphire Holdings and was surprised that Kyuhyun was so young! When he was introduced to Ryeowook as the one who designed the Nike shoes, Mr Lee was even more surprised that Ryeowook was so young and pregnant with their first child. He was so happy for them and congratulated them happily.

The photo shoot went well, and halfway during the break, the Chos changed attire to their casual attire that they had brought along. Mr Lee was very impressed with Ryeowook's Dream pump shoes and her Love casual shoes. He wanted Ryeowook to design Nike woman's walking shoes and also for Nike men's range. 

"Mr Lee, if you are okay, we can discuss further on this after we comeback from New York. But if we agree on the tie-ups, I will not allow my wife to overwork just to meet your dateline. I want her to have plenty of rest". 

"Of course, Mr Cho, I understand. We'll work on the e-newsletter first and see the respond on the Nike Gwanghwamun shoes. I want to make it as a limited edition range, so I need you and Mrs Cho's approval to give us rights to duplicate your design into our exclusive limited edition".

"Sure Mr Lee" Kyuhyun said and turned to Ryeowook "Ryeong, did you bring along the design specifications?" 

"Yes, I did. But it's in the ipad" Ryeowook took out the ipad mini from her Prada bag. "Can I email to you, Mr Lee?" 

"Yes, thank you Mrs Cho. We will keep our words to retain your initial, CRW" 

They left after Ryeowook has sent the email and Mr Lee set an appointment to meet up with them again after they come back from their trip. 

"Kyu, can we drop by your office? I want to say hi to Donghae" Ryeowook asked Kyuhyun, once they are in the car. 

Kyuhyun laughed "Hae is your good friend now?" 

"He helps me lot..." she smile. 

"Alright, I can show my staff my pregnant wife too!" 

"Ahhh no...! I'm shy. Just Hae will do..." 

Kyuhyun chuckled pinched her nose, and drove off. The Nike office was near to his head office, so, yes, why not dropped by? He could check last minute cases as he would be on leave until 2 weeks later. 

"Hae!" Ryeowook surprised Donghae after she has stepped out of the lift and Kyuhyun had pointed to her Donghae's seat. Kyuhyun told her he would join her shortly. He kissed her forehead and went to talk to Siwon. 

"Mrs Cho!! You are here!!! Wow, you look so pretty! How's the photoshoot" Donghae stood up to welcome Ryeowook. "And wow, baby bumb is showing more now" he said, after Ryeowook gave him a friendly hug.

"Photoshoot went well!! See, Kyu is wearing the special Nike shoe!" Ryeowook pointed him to where Kyuhyun was standing.

Kyuhyun came over and put his arm around Ryeowook's shoulder. "Hae! Look at my special shoes!!" he proudly showed his Nike sneakers to Donghae.

"Ohmygod! That's very nice! Gwanghwamun in autumn! No wonder Nike picked yours as the best design, Mrs Cho!" Donghae said happily to Ryeowook. "Can I take a photo, boss?" 

"Take both of us and then my shoes!!" Kyuhyun gently pulled Ryeowook along to stand outside his office door. Kyuhyun put his hand around Ryeowook's waist and Ryeowook gave Donghae a peace sign. 

"Hae, gather everyone on this floor. I want to introduce my wife to them. And where is Hyuk?" 

"Hyuk is at the shopping centre office. He is coming back soon. Okay boss, I'll gather everyone.." Donghae said while running to the staff area. 

"Ahhh Kyu, I'm shy..." Ryeowook pulled away. 

Kyuhyun tightened his hold "Don't worry, they are all nice!" he said and held her hand to walk over to introduce her to his staff. 

"Hello everyone! Let me introduce you to my beautiful but shy wife, and she is the designer for the Dream range and the Love range" Kyuhyun announced and everybody was saying "Ohh wow...", "congratulations boss...." some clapped their hands, and some came forward to shook hands with Ryeowook and some even wanted to take photos with her, especially the ladies. They all got excited to see Ryeowook's shoes! 

The guys were admiring their boss sneakers when Donghae told them about the winning design. Hyukjae came back and joined the crowd, and even wanted to try Kyuhyun's shoes! And Kyuhyun let him!! 

The staff knew their boss had changed after he got married, and no longer the cold boss that they knew. He was more approachable, friendlier and smile more. All thanks to his wife, and they were all happy that their boss was going to be a father soon. 

"Boss, can we update you on all issues before you fly off? Just a short while?" Hyukjae asked him after returning back the shoes. 

"Okay, conference room then. Hae, can you bring Ryeong to my room?" Kyuhyun told Donghae, and gently pulled Ryeowook by one arm around her waist "You rest in my room first, okay" and gave her a kiss in front of his staff, making Ryeowook more shy and playfully pushed him away. She turned around and followed Donghae. 

Donghae served her orange juice and some biscuits, and accompanied her to sit at the sofa seats in Kyuhyun's room. Ryeowook was checking her email and saw that she received the photoshoot photos from Mr Lee, and she excitedly show them to Donghae.  She passed her ipad to Donghae so that he could see better. 

"Wow, these are nice, and really good artwork!! It will be in their next month's e-news isit?" 

"That's what Mr Lee said. But I look fat haha" 

"No you are not! You look pregnant and very pretty!" 

"You always tease me Hae"

"I'm serious!! Mr Cho is so lucky to have you!" Donghae returned back the ipad to Ryeowook. "So, are you all prepared for New York?" 

"Yes, but I never travel that far, so I'm really not sure if I can take the long journey" 

"My advice is, you bring extra plastic bag. If you feel nausea, you can use it and tie it afterwards. No point using the airline paper pack, you can't tie it or seal it" 

"That's a good idea. I will remember to carry some" 

"Do you feel nausea nowadays?" 

"Yes sometimes, in the morning. But lately I get cramps a lot. Maybe my sitting position was bad. When I have some inspirations to design the shoes, I just sit at the study table for hours, and forgot about comfort. So probably it triggered the cramps" 

"Maybe you set your working hours, like 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon.  And rest or eat your meals in between. Do other things that will not stress you" Donghae suggested. 

"That a good idea, Hae! You understand me better than myself!" Ryeowook laughed. 

"I watch kdrama" Donghae laughed and Ryeowook laughed too. He heard his desk phone ringing, so he excused himself and rushed back to his desk. 

Ryeowook drank some orange juice and took 2 pieces of biscuits. She got up to stretch herself and walked towards Kyuhyun's desk. His desk was very neat and tidy, and on the right side, was their wedding photo. 

Ryeowook felt so touch that Kyuhyun displayed their wedding photo on his desk, and at closer look, there were some words at the bottom part of the frame. She took and held the frame to read it, and was surprised that what Kyuhyun wrote was "My love, my one and only Ryeong" and his signature. 

Tears started to well-up in her eyes and she started to sob. She didn't realised Kyuhyun had walked in and now was pulling her to him.  "Why are you crying my love..?" 

"The words...." 

"Yes...., you are my love, and my one and only" and he pulled her into his arms. 

Donghae stepped into the room to serve Kyuhyun a glass of orange juice but stopped in his track "Opps, sorry boss" 

Ryeowook pulled away shyly and Kyuhyun turned to Donghae. "It's okay Hae. She was just too speechless to see the picture frame" and he chuckled when Ryeowook playfully beat him. 

Donghae apologised again, and passed the orange juice to Kyuhyun. "You two are the most loving couple I've ever seen! And Mr Cho, you looked great in this attire. You should wear like this on Fridays!" 

"Hae, if you are hinting for a raise, you won't get it..." 

Both Donghae and Ryeowook broke into a laugh until Ryeowook has to wipe her tears, and she was so cute, making Kyuhyun laughed too. 

Hyukjae walked in and asked "What's so funny?" and they laughed again. Not everytime they get to see  their boss laughs and today was really special! 

"Hyuk, if you are hinting for a raise too, stay in line after Hae...." Kyuhyun said, making both Donghae and Ryeowook laughed again and Donghae held his stomach and beat the edge of the sofa because he couldn't stop laughing. 

At Hyuk's blank look, Donghae laughingly told him what he has said, and what their boss had jokingly told him. 

"Ohhhh but it's true Mr Cho, you looked good in this attire. It make you look more relax and young!" Hyukjae said honestly. 

"Let me think whether I will give you two a raise or not.." 

"I'm serious!!" Hyukjae laughed. 

"Okay okay, why don't we implement casual Fridays? It's good right, makes everybody relax and look forward to the weekend" Kyuhyun said, while guided Ryeowook to sit on his chair "Hae, you send a memo to everyone and you all can start next Friday!"

"Alright...!" Donghae showed his yes fist and walked back to his desk. 

"Hyuk, discuss with Shindong too, maybe he can come up a collared teeshirt for Fridays" Kyuhyun said, turning at Ryeowook "Do you think it's good?" 

"Collared teeshirt but same uniform colour. It look smart like that, with the usual blazer" Ryeowook suggested, and Kyuhyun nodded his head and raised his eyebrows at Hyukjae. 

"Okay, I will inform Shindong to start next week too. Thanks boss. Have a safe flight and send my regards to your dad!" Hyukjae waved and bowed and walked out. 

That night after dinner and after doing their laundry, Ryeowook was resting on Kyuhyun's chest, in his arms in their living room. 

"Thank you..." Ryeowook said softly. 

"Hmmmm? For...?" 

"For loving me..." 

Kyuhyun kissed her head. "I love you" and then he put his palm on her tummy "and I love our baby too. I can't wait to show you and baby to my parents" 

"I love you too" and she climbed to sit on his thigh, surprising Kyuhyun and caused him to be alarmed as he scared that she would fall backwards. He quickly hold her with both his arms. 

"Careful Ryeong!" 

She put both her arms around his neck and started kissing him. She wanted to show him how much he had meant to her and how much she loved him.  Kyuhyun was also her one and only love in her life! 

Kyuhyun chuckled because his shy wife has been getting better.  He carried her to their bedroom and started kissing her. He has taken leave tomorrow too because their flight was tomorrow night, so they could take it slow the whole night and slept longer!