Trouble

Unfair! |Do Kyungsoo x Reader x Byun Baekhyun FanFic|

You were on the rooftop with Luhan and Naeun. And your day got worse, your had your period and dysmenorrhea. Plus, Naeun jumped onto you and you were forced to tell her what happened between you and Baekhyun. You looked at Luhan and pouted because he told on you. "I told you not to tell anyone about it!"

Luhan just sheepishly laughed, "I'm sorry, I really can't help it." Luhan then went to you to apologize but he just couldn't help himself, "Aaah Jieun, I'm sorry but I'm still kinikilig at what happened last night!"

You just sighed under your breath, "Right. So what happened was..."

As you smiled and promised to Baekhyun that you'd stay with him forever, which you now regretted because you thought that it was too impulsive and dangerous, you dragged him back to where the others were.

While walking, you asked Baekhyun how he felt on performing in front of a big audience and Baekhyun demonstrated everything they did on stage and the panic attack every time a member forgot some lines and dance moves.

You were laughing your heart out at him especially he mimicked the part when Chanyeol almost slipped because of the hype of their performance and how Jongdae pointed at Chanyeol to laugh at even though they were performing live.

Then Baekhyun looked at you smiling as you shed tears because of laughing too much. You appreciated Baekhyun every time he made you the happiest even in your loneliest times.

Then Baekhyun grabbed both of your cheeks and suddenly kissed your forehead which really made your heart beat faster as you slowly felt your whole body hot because of what he did. "I like you when you smile that way!" he said and ran away from you.

You were about to run after him when you saw Luhan staring at the two of you but immediately acted normal, as if he saw nothing, so it wouldn't be awkward.

And that's what Luhan spilled to Naeun who were now screaming so much because of kilig towards you and Baekhyun. Your heart was pounding and you admitted that it made you smiled and didn't let you sleep last night but you should stop it before it got worse.

"Don't ever say that to anyone, it's only for you and Luhan!" you warned your best friend and she nodded in agreement but you were not too sure because Naeun was really outgoing and sometimes she just spilled some secrets accidentally.

You sighed because you felt tired but you also smiled because you could see that Luhan and Naeun were happy. Naeun then stood up and went behind you and took your ponytail away.

You were surprised for a second and asked her why she did that. "So Baekhyun could see you more like a girl." She said while smiling.

"What? No, give me that." You said as you took the ponytail back. "I don't want to change." You pouted, although you were excited at the feeling that if you change yourself, Kyungsoo might see you as a lady too.

"I think you should at least change just a little bit Jieun." Luhan told you as he held your hair and fixed it. "We're teenagers now and we'll soon graduate so I guess, changing a little bit won't hurt you." He was smiling at you as he put on liptint on your lips and told you to use powder. "You're really pale Jieun!" Luhan exclaimed but you told him that you were on your period and your abdomen was really aching.

Luhan had finished fixing your face and Naeun had her hands to in shocked and excitement as she saw you. She hugged Luhan and gave thanks for the transformation he gave you. You shyly rolled your eyes because you didn't want too much attention, especially when you went back downstairs.

Naeun bid her goodbye so you and Luhan were the only ones who stayed at the rooftop. Luhan was still fixing your hair but you told him not to overdo it then he handed you a mirror.

You looked at yourself and your heart suddenly pounded, it was the first time you saw yourself in that state because you usually had your hair up and your lips were always pale. Then Luhan gave you his liptint as a gift and you shyly but gladly accepted it.

You went downstairs with Luhan and Kyungsoo saw you. His eyes got bigger for a second but he immediately looked away and went on his way to the classroom. You furrowed your eyes at him, thinking what the problem was because yesterday you smiled at him and cheered him up and today you'll get an avoidance in return.

As you went back to the classroom, Sehun blinked his eyes at you and asked you what happened. You pouted at what he said and shyly retorted because you thought that it didn't look good on you but he ruffled your hair and said that you were beautiful.

You were with Luhan and Sehun when Kyungsoo and Jongdae got inside at the same time. You looked back to them and Jongdae screamed at the sight of you. "Oh my gosh Jieun, you're different! You're a girl now!" he shouted and you punched him on his stomach because his loud voice got your classmates' attentions which resulted to some gossips, compliments, and insults.

Although after that moment was a normal day in the classroom. You found it odd because usually, you all were busy in thinking about what to do next when you were still preparing for the concert until the other day. But you also were relaxed because everything went back to normal except for Kyungsoo.

It was lunch time when you saw Baekhyun waved at you and ran towards you. Although while he was running, he suddenly stopped and was shocked when he had a good view of you.

"You're so cute!" You noticed the blush on Baekhyun's cheeks and you suddenly remembered what happened last night and it was your turn to feel hot and blush too. But you soon swiped it away from your head and asked Baekhyun if he could go with you in the canteen. You had to eat your lunch or else your dysmenorrhea would get worse.

You and Baekhyun were eating in the canteen and laughs and hits were enough for others to think that you were dating. But you just let it slide because your abdomen was too painful for you to mind what they were thinking about. It was good that Baekhyun was there to understand and help you.

"Argh, my abdomen is really aching." You cried to Baekhyun as you twisted your feet in pain. Baekhyun looked so worried and patted your back because he didn't really know how to comfort you in that situation. He was about to take you to the clinic when Kyungsoo stopped you.

"Jieun, let's talk." Kyungsoo's voice was stern and you knew he was serious and was ready to talk about what happened.

"But Jieu-" Baekhyun was about to tell him that it was not the right time for that but Kyungsoo just glared at him and you knew what that meant. "I'll be fine Baekhyun."

Baekhyun let go of you and you followed Kyungsoo across the campus field. You were having an already bad day and it just became worse when you saw Jisoo waiting for you under a tree on the field.

"What..." you sighed under your breath and you looked at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo then started to confront you, "Jieun, you're my best friend and you know that, right? And I'm sorry because I'm not always there for you lately but I always have my eyes on you."

You could see the sincerity in Kyungsoo's voice but he was not looking at you. "And I really don't know what happened." He said and you were puzzled at what he was saying. He continued, "You've changed."

You rolled your eyes and said, "Yes, here we are again. Okay, I've changed." You just went along with him because he didn't really believe you even if you explain.

"But it's not healthy." Kyungsoo said and you found it ridiculous. Kyungsoo's words hurt you and you wanted to get out of there because you didn't want him to see you lost.

"I realy didn't imagine that you'll be like this. And I'm sorry because I overheard you and Luhan. And I know that Baekhyun dedicated his song to you."

You were surprised at first because you thought Kyungsoo was talking about Luhan liking Sehun, but you noticed that something's not right. "Kyungsoo, if we'll talk about this, can Jisoo leave? I think sh-"

"No." Kyungsoo then looked at you. "Jisoo will stay."

You bit your lip at what Kyungsoo said, but you exhaled and let Kyungsoo talk, "I heard you, you love Luhan and you like Baekhyun too. I-I know I'm not in the right to say this, but be considerate of others' feelings."

You just wanted to laugh at what Kyungsoo was saying, "Kyungsoo, I'm sorry but you don't know anything." And you were about to leave the two but Kyungsoo dragged you back.

"Why didn't you tell me? A-and what you're doing is wrong!" Kyungsoo said and you knew that Kyungsoo had a good heart and he had concern for both Baekhyun and Luhan.

You put your hands up and tried to clarify, "Okay, okay Kyungsoo. Where did you get that rumour that I said I like Baekhyun?" because you could still remember that you didn't say that you liked Baekhyun last night, so you were sure that Kyungsoo heard it wrong.

"Jisoo heard it. Don't deny it Jieun. I'm the one who heard you and Luhan and he heard you and Baekhyun." Kyungsoo explained and you just closed your eyes and cursed them in your mind.

"Jieun..." and you sternly looked at Jisoo who was intimidated by you. "What did you hear again?"

But Jisoo was not responding and just looking at the ground, indicating that she was lying. But Kyungsoo answered for her, "She heard that you said you like Baekhyun."

"Oh, really? Is that true, Jisoo?" you asked her but she was not answering. "Yah, answer me!" You shouted and Jisoo flinched in fear.

"I-I saw that you were with Baekhyun."

"Oh and then what happened?" You asked once again, you wanted her to spill the truth that you were not doing anything wrong.

"Baekhyun dedicated the song to you." She answered sheepishly.

"Then?"

"H-You told him that you like h-"

You were shocked when she had the face to lie in front of you, "Like? Really, Jisoo? You heard the word 'like'?!"

"Hey Jieun stop that." Kyungsoo didn't want you scaring Jisoo.

"As far as I know, Jisoo, the word 'like' and the word 'special friend' is different. I think you better check your dictionary first before telling lies that might harm a person." You were mad at Jisoo, you tried to suppress your anger but you're done.

"So tell me, where is the word 'like' in what you overheard?!" You could see that Jisoo was shivering in fear, while you were shivering in anger, "Answer me!" you shouted at her.

Kyungsoo then stood up and shouted at you, "Stop Jieun stop! Can't you see? Jieun is scared!"

"Can't you see that that girl is a liar!" you looked at Kyungsoo but he just turned away. And you laughed, "She's scared?! She's weak?! In front of me?! And then what? When telling you lies and rumours about me, she's that confident and strong?! A two-faced bit-"

"Stop it Jieun." Kyungsoo held both of your shoulders. "You already won, so stop it."

And you were shocked, you held your chest and mocked him, "Oh wow. I won?! Well, as far as I know this is not a competition?"

You then pushed Kyungsoo on his left shoulder, "Huh Kyungsoo, really? That "You won?" Really? In which part did I win? When in the first place, you never really did listen to me." And you looked at Jieun, "Because of thi-"

"Stop it, Jieun. Jisoo is scared." Kyungsoo once again said and you laughed.

You mocked him, "Jisoo is scared, Jisoo is crying, bla-bla-bla-bla. The hell I care! Jieun huh, what? Why don't you fight?! I'm so done with you, I didn't know what you made him eat so he could be this stupid!"

"Jieun I said stop!!" Kyungsoo shouted at your face and you were taken aback because that was the first time that he shouted at you with anger.

"I don't care Kyungsoo. I don't care if you love that girl but Kyungsoo, hey, maybe you should wake up? Look at me. Hello. Did you really think that I can do that to both Baekhyun and Luhan?" you tried to persuade Kyungsoo but he was not looking at you. And he dared not to. "Well, that should be my leave."

You walked out from the two and went to the field to go to the classroom as strong as you could. But you collapsed because of you abdominal pain. You were really pale and the stress while talking to Kyungsoo and Jieun burned you out.

Kyungsoo saw you and he was about to run towards you when Jisoo held him back, "No, Kyungsoo, don't leave me." As she shed tears and was shivering in fear.

Kyungsoo was still looking at you passed out on the field and he saw Jongdae, Sehun, and Baekhyun running fast towards you. Baekhyun held you fast in his arms, and patted your cheeks repeatedly to wake you up, "Hey hey, Jieun, stay with us." Jongdae immediately helped Baekhyun carrying you to the clinic while Sehun ran fast towards Kyungsoo and punched him in the face. Jisoo was so shocked at what was happening. She didn't expect that it would lead to this situation.

"I saw you!" Sehun shouted at Kyungsoo. "Y-you held back. Y-you're the closest but you stopped. Why?!" Sehun was also shocked at what Kyungsoo did, he didn't expect Kyungsoo to do that kind of thing, especially to you. "I-I can't understand Kyungsoo. I can't understand how a best friend could just possibly let his best friend be alone while in pain. That's Jieun, Kyungsoo! And who, who is this?!" Sehun pointed at Jisoo who was now crying too.

Sehun was about to leave when he added, "Before, it was never a question that Jieun is your best friend. But now... are you still her best friend? A person? Or a puppet?" and he looked at Jisoo as he ran towards the clinic too.

Classes ended but Kyungsoo couldn't be seen anywhere. Jongdae kept asking Sehun what he said to Kyungsoo but Sehun just answered him, "I said what he needs to hear." And Sehun told Jongdae not to bother. So they went home after visiting you in the clinic and leaving you with Naeun.

Naeun soon excused herself when Baekhyun came and she went to the gym, for she knew that Kyungsoo was there, Luhan had texted her. Naeun called Kyungsoo and hit him, "Yah! Why did you do that?!"

Jisoo was surprised at the slap Kyungsoo got from Naeun, but it seemed that Kyungsoo didn't feel anything, saying, "Yes, I know it's my fault. I know that! And I'm guilty, can't you see?!"

Naeun did see that Kyungsoo was suffering. She saw how lost Kyungsoo was, It's because of this girl! She looked at Jisoo and Jisoo felt embarrassed. "Kyungsoo, we don't need you guilt. What we need Kyungsoo is you." And she held Kyungsoo on both of his shoulders and shook him, "We need you to come back. Don't you know how Jieun is hurt because of you." Because she loves you.

Then Kyungsoo pulled away from Naeun, "Why, Naeun? How about me?! Can't you see that I'm also hurt? Did you even ask me about what I'm going through? You just see how Jieun is hurt because she complains about it to all of you!"

Kyungsoo sounded like he was blaming you but he didn't. he just wanted someone to be there with him even if he didn't say anything. Then Naeun told him, "Can't you remember, Kyungsoo? Jieun only tells her complaints to you. I never heard Jieun complaints and reasons, all I heard from her is that she is hurt, end of story."

"You might have gone tired of her complaints, yes, it's because she only complains to you; she shares everything to you. And she honestly didn't tell us that she is mad at you and at Jisoo. She didn't tell us that she is lonely because you're not there. We just feel it, Kyungsoo, because you're her best friend. How about you, Kyungsoo, can't you see that?" Naeun asked.

But Kyungsoo was just staring at the ground, he didn't want anything to sink in, but he was starting to feel hurt for you, "Maybe not because you don't look at our eyes anymore. Either at Jieun's." And Naeun took her leave to go back to the clinic.

Kyungsoo's head was still down when Jisoo slowly approached him and said, "I-I'm sorry Kyungsoo." But Kyungsoo ran away from her and went to the rooftop because he didn't want anyone to see him crying.

As Kyungsoo opened the door to the rooftop, he met Luhan. Kyungsoo still had his head down. "I heard what happened." Luhan said.

Then Kyungsoo laughed under his breath, "What? You'll hate on me, too? Enough, I've heard enough."

Luhan sighed, seeing the devastated state of Kyungsoo, "If you did then why are you still here? Still closing your heart?"

"Do you like Jieun?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked him.

And Luhan answered easily, "Yes, I do." Then Kyungsoo just laughed at Luhan's answer, Why bother? I already know anyway. "Why are you looking at the ground, Kyungsoo, I'm not even there." Luhan asked him. "Isn't that rude?"

Then Kyungsoo looked up at Luhan and was shocked to see the other one's face. Luhan was wearing make-up and he smiled a little at Kyungsoo, "Finally you looked at me."

Kyungsoo couldn't say anything anymore. He was wrong all along, and now he knew that. And he remembered how he pushed you away and let you all by yourself for the past weeks.

"How about you, do you like Jieun?" Luhan then asked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo didn't have time to answer because he just cried there as he admitted that he missed you so much while Luhan patted his head and cursed him. "Stupid."

You were inside your room and rested. The pain of your abdomen had subsided but you didn't know why you were still hurt. You stared outside your window and recalled everything that had happened today. "Kyungsoo."

Then you noticed someone staring at your window and that was too familiar to you so you immediately ran outside to be met by Kyungsoo who already had his hand on your head. "Sorry, Jieun."

He said and then you noticed his tear-strained face. You were about to cry because finally, he was looking at you once again. But then you punched him on his side and cursed him, "You dumb !"

Your punch hurt but he just let you because it was nothing than the pain he had caused you. After you punched and threw curses at him, he asked, "Can I hug you?"

You were taken aback to what he was asking, but then you smiled at him, "Well, my best friend would have hugged me right now and not ask anymo-" You couldn't continue what you were saying because Kyungsoo jumped at you. "I'm really sorry Jieun! I missed you!" And finally, your best friend was back.

"Auntieeee! I miss you!" And there, the bastard son of your mother came crying to her as he mindlessly went up to her to hug her. But before Kyungsoo could do that, your brother pulled his hair and choked him first. "Yah!" Jongin did that for you and you and Kyungsoo knew that so you didn't stop your brother until Kyungsoo had to beg for air.

"Auntie!" And he went up to her and hugged her. Your mother welcomed Kyungsoo once again and was happier because you were smiling from ear to ear again. "Can I sleep-over?"

"No!" Both you and Jongin said jokingly, "But you can't say that." Kyungsoo said as he went inside your room which shocked you.

"Yah Kyungsoo! Why are you getting my pillows?!" You pulled your pillows back to your bed but he took it away once again.

He pouted, "What? I'm sleeping on the couch, and you will too!" You were taken aback to what he said because you never agreed to this but he just smiled and said, "Let's go!" And you couldn't say no. You slept on the couch while Kyungsoo was on the floor.

For the whole night, you and Kyungsoo were being loud and were laughing all night long but not until Jongin went outside his room and told you two to shut up. You two just laughed it but also softened your voice.

You were about to fall asleep when Kyungsoo whispered, "Jieun..." then you turned towards Kyungsoo and said what was wrong then he said, "I'm really sorry."

Then you softened because you could hear his voice so sincere, and you admitted that all that had happened tonight made you realize how you miss every single thing about Kyungsoo, "Trust me Jieun, I won't leave you."

You smiled at what he said and said, "I don't know what you're planning to do Kyungsoo, and I know that you couldn't leave Jisoo too but if ever you have problems, you should at least tell me. You should try opening more at us. If not, then who am I to you, right?"

You could hear Kyungsoo hummed and agreed with you, "I promise Jieun, I started this and will finish it too."

You laughed at his statement and then sighed, "Okaay, I will Kyungsoo. But please don't push me away again or else, I'll kick you on your balls, if you have one."

"." Kyungsoo cursed at you and you both fell asleep, smiling. Being with you is enough.