Peter Pan and Tinkerbell

Unfair! |Do Kyungsoo x Reader x Byun Baekhyun FanFic|

The winter festival came and you're so happy with the outfits they gave you for the concert since it wasn't too revealing because it's cold. You're feeling elated and cozy because what you're wearing was comfortable for you.

You were still fixing yourself when Naeun dragged you because it was time for your performance with others. Kyungsoo was also waiting for you backstage and you smiled at him. He smiled at you too and lifted his pinky finger, saying that he kept his promise to you.

( Smile on my Face )

You got on stage with the others and you smiled, feeling so peaceful and prepared for singing your heart out, you started the song, "In the faint memories, even now those are still pretty faint – Even your name that I kept following isn't appearing, that day was so clear"

You looked at Kyungsoo at the back while eyeing him, as if saying, I can sing too! And he just put a two thumbs-up to you and you knew that he was proud of you. You didn't let Kyungsoo hear the song and the melody for the whole two months you're practicing it because you wanted it to be a surprise.

Chanyeol then sang the next part, telling the audience that he could sing too. "Maybe you're a heartbreaker, I'm sure you hurt my heart - If you look at me like nothing happened, then I guess everything's okay."

You and Minseok sang your parts and you just swayed with the music, but still feeling embarrassed because Kyungsoo now knew what you think of him, It's good that I can confess properly. "I just happened to meet you, you're like that again in white disappearance."

"You pass by just like the wind, you disappear naturally." Baekhyun sang and you looked at him, smiling. He did too and then you looked at Chen who was preparing to sing the chorus part, "I did it all with a smile on my face, the traces has disappeared in my memories – what id they return back to me? I'll just smile and send them back."

"I did it all with a smile on my face, it doesn't have to hurt anyone – I don't grab onto oyu who is getting far. I want to send you off with a smile on my face." Junmyeon sang the parts perfectly while you waved at Kyungsoo and smiled at him. He then looked sweetly at you and gave thanks while he smiled at you too. Ah, my favourite heart-shaped smile.

Baekhyun then looked at you and smiled, knowing that you're letting all of these go with your song, "I stood there blankly for a long time, I weakly look at you who is far – I also don't understand why I'm like this, just like the day I let you go."

Then your brother held your shoulder and smiled at you, "I asked you what the reason was but you hugged me without saying anything – that's when I knew that was the end of us – that's how you go far away" And you remembered the time you let Kyungsoo go.

Tears welled up in your eyes as recalling all the feelings you had for Kyungsoo, at how happy you've been and how hard it had been for you. Jongdae, Sehun, and Minseok sang the pre-chorus part, "To be honest, everything about you is so clear, even your name, speech, and gaze – the memories of me locing you, they just bury inside my heart naturally"

You, Baekhyun, Jongdae, and Junmyeon sang the chorus and you were looking at the crowd who were swaying their hands with the music. Then Junmyeon and Jongdae sang the last part, "If you want, I'll just stay, I'll just stay – here like this, I'll just stay, I'll just stay."

Then you remembered when Kyungsoo said that he didn't want to lose you. Yes Kyungsoo, I'll stay.

The song finished and you met Kyungsoo backstage and he immediately hugged you with all his might. No tears had fallen, you were just happy that you'd let go. Then he put his hand on your head, "Then listen to me this time Jieun." And there he went on the stage.

Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Junmyeon, and your brother, Jongin went up the stage and the audience started to scream as they saw that the stage changed into a magical theme. You smiled at their appearance on stage because they were so cute and everything until Jongdae nudged you on the side, making you look at him.

"This performance, Kyungsoo wrote it for you." Jongdae said and you smiled at the thought. For the first time, Kyungsoo wrote a song for me. And you thought that it was the thing you were wishing for since these concerts started.

( Peter Pan )

"Oh whoa oh..." and you were startled when the song began. Jongdae laughed at your reaction, but that was your cue to listen carefully. Kyungsoo looked at you and waved hi as he sang the first part, indicating that the whole song was for you. And you smiled at that, "I dust off my worn out diary and suddenly, in the opened pages, you are there – You still remain there, just the same."

You smiled at the lyrics as you reminisced how you really were even though Kyungsoo had neglected you at some times. It's good that he knows what he is doing to me. You chuckled.

Then Baekhyun started to sing his part, "I remember the pictures that I forgot all this time – The little tremblings splurge in my body – It's a bit sad that I can't go back to those times." And you nodded because you now accepted that everything had changed. But you would continue to grow.

And everyone of them sang the chorus part, "I'll go looking for you to Neverland by following Tinkerbell, who was sent by the memories – At that place, you and I are smiling at each other – I am forever your Peter Pan, your man who has stopped in time – I may be clumsy, but I loved you so much and I will run to you."

And you smiled because you knew what Kyungsoo was meaning to tell you. Baekhyun then sang the next part, "I clearly remember beating away all the villains who bothered you – From that moment, I had your heart and even shared a kiss." And there you saw Kyungsoo also looking at Jisoo and you smiled at that, So I guess they'd kiss already huh. You laughed, So lame, Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo looked at you and sang his part while smiling, "My heart rode the clouds and flew – You were prettier than Wendy or Cinderella" and you looked at him as if really asking him if you were pretty than his Wendy (Jisoo) and he just laughed at you, too.

Junmyeon continued his part, "The one who made my heart pound as soon as I felt you, my eyes shone." And they sang the chorus part again and you were swaying with the melody.

Then Chanyeol suddenly jumped and that startled you as he started to rap while Kyungsoo sang, "Pink faces, the feeling of walking on clouds (Although we were together) – Baby boo! The picturesque you make my heart pound (Although I wanted to hold on)"

And Sehun started rapping too, with Kyungsoo still in the background, "Just like how you softly smiled with you eyes back then (Although I put my hand out) – If only you can fly into the opened window of my heart."

And Baekhyun started singing while your brother Jongin rapped, "You are in my fairy tale – You still linger around, sweety girl (Don't leave) – I still get nervous, the corner of my heart without you is like a lonely island – I wrote you down in my memories – You can't be erased, pretty girl (The me from that time-)" Jongin was looking at you the whole time and you nodded at him, telling him that those exact lyrics were the words Kyungsoo wanted to tell you. This is so bittersweet. you, Kyungsoo.

Sehun once again rapped but this time, Junmyeon sang in the background, "(-is here right now) My heart is still beating the one part of my heart that you're not in (Oh Where could you be?)"

And they all sang the bridge part which made your heart wrench because of the lyrics, "While the clock's springs were turning – How much would it have changed - " You were starting to tear up because how much it was so hard to accept your heartbreak, to accept losing, you have to move on and change. In just a sem, so much have changed.

" – I turned the last page that is written about you – But I have no courage to read it - " And with that you knew that Kyungsoo might have been thinking about you while having romantic feelings with Jisoo, and there you realized that you were not the only one who was problematic at those times, you were not the only one who was hurting.

" - And I will erase the sad words – It's not going to be the end of our story – Because we will meet again " And you didn't realize that you were already crying as soon as you heard those lyrics because you realized, Our story had started since we were kids, and even with a Wendy in it, it will continue because we'll forever be best friends.

As soon as the performance was finished, you hugged Kyungsoo immediately. He told you, "Don't cry, Tinkerbell." And you could feel that he kissed the top of your head.

-

The happiness of what was happening today was all over your head as you were resting with Naeun and Jisoo when Baekhyun called you out. You beamed at him and excitedly went to wherever he dragged you.

But your mood changed when you saw him looking at you, blushing, "J-Jieun, I have something to tell you." And you knew that he would confess. So you suddenly told him, "Huh, I think I heard your name there, Baekhyun."

Then Baekhyun checked it too but he heard nothing so he continued. He was about to say something when you excused yourself to pee. Baekhyun noticed that you were avoiding him, so he just blurted out, "I love you, Jieun!"

And there you winced with that statement. You felt tired so you broke down. Baekhyun was in panic when he saw you crying again. He was comforting you then you told him, "I-I told you not to do that." Baekhyun was so confused at what you were saying. You looked at him in the eyes and you said, "Don't confess, Baekhyun."

"What? I don't really get you, Jieun." Baekhyun was so nervous because you sounded like you knew what he was feeling all along. Then after contemplating, he blinked at you because he thought all this time that you weren't ready and that you didn't know what he was feeling, but it turned out that you knew. "Y-you're doing that on purpose? So you know it?" he asked you and you guiltily nodded.

Then he laughed at himself, "What? Me...I-I try my best to have this so much courage and to have this thick face to confess to you, then it turns out that you're purposely not wanting me to confess. Aren't you being selfish, Jieun?" he looked at you with the same sad eyes so you shook your head. You didn't intend to do that.

"Look at me, Jieun?" Then you looked at him, and you didn't know if he was angry or was crying, "Why did you do it, Jieun? Don't you think I'm alright with this? Can't you see me, Jieun?"

You stuttered as you answered Baekhyun, "B-because I don't want to lose you."

Then Baekhyun looked at you with those sweet but hurt eyes, "I'm in the verge of exploding because Jieun, I had been patient, waiting for you to move on and be there for you when you need me." Your eyes were wet with tears.

Then Baekhyun bowed his head and that made you nervous at what he was going to do next. "But I'm sorry Jieun, I don't want to be like this anymore. I don't plan to be only friends with you forever, Jieun. Please, think of me too." And Baekhyun took his leave. You were just there watching his back disappear in the dark. You couldn't make yourself move because you too were confused and hurt. I'm really cruel.