Stop Stop Stop

Unfair! |Do Kyungsoo x Reader x Byun Baekhyun FanFic|

You sat on your study chair and replied, "No, it's fine." And you sent it. You were biting your lips as you checked if you said it nicely, then you added, "But I still haven't had any idea to relate it to our concept >.<" You smiled as you added an emoji on the text message.

Kyungsoo then replied immediately, "To be honest I have one in mind." Then another message was received and it read, "Friendship. I know there are a lot of things you could relate to friendship but it's really I think, flexible to relate to summer." You pouted at his suggestion while thinking what the best main idea would be but you thanked him right away after you read it.

You stared outside your window and thought about your friendship towards Kyungsoo and Naeun, and the others. You started to write some lyrics about what happened for the school year since vacation would start in a week. All the troubles and stress you felt, and how you overcame it, with the help of your friends, you wrote it down not noticing you're smiling and how fast you finished it.

You were smiling while reviewing what you had written then you suddenly received another message. You opened it and Baekhyun wrote to you, "Remember to write from the heart! Good night and just message me if you need help. Fighting!" you smiled at the emoji he sent you and you immediately replied and thanked him for the support.

You then started to fix your things because tomorrow would be a big day. You swept the floor of your room and arranged everything in order until you noticed a photo album from your middle school days with Kyungsoo. You then set it aside first and finished cleaning before opening it.

Upon opening it, you saw yourself, Naeun, Jongin, and Kyungsoo talking on the hallway while you're holding an ice cream while Kyungsoo was holding his fist towards Jongin. That memory made you smile.

You took a picture of some of the photos in the album to share it to Kyungsoo later. Then you saw yourself, Jongin, and Naeun crying on your graduation day, Kyungsoo, on the other hand, was doing his best not to cry because it wasn't so manly.

Then you smiled and got an idea to write a song about this. You then immediately scribble on your notebook and finished a verse in one go. You were quite proud of yourself.

Then once again, your phone buzzed, earning a notification on your Instagram. Chanyeol tagged you and the team and you immediately viewed it.

And you saw all of your other friends and you smiled at how bigger your circle of friends now was. Before, there were only four of you but now, all of you were more than ten.

You liked that thought but your heart started to feel painful as most of the pictures was Kyungsoo looking at Jisoo, even though you were always between Kyungsoo and Jisoo, most of the photos were that painful reality, "Everything changed."

Then you suddenly noticed Baekhyun who was looking at you, you browsed all the pictures once again, but this time, looking at Baekhyun. Upon seeing those, you remembered Baekhyun singing to you the last concert. You then felt empty, you knew for a fact that the person you liked is Kyungsoo, but you wanted Baekhyun around.

You didn't fail to notice that Baekhyun was somehow distant after you and Kyungsoo had confronted each other and went back to what you two were before. And you knew that was because Baekhyun became a substitute to Kyungsoo who left you. But you didn't want him to feel that way. That was why, for as soon as possible, you wanted to stand on your own and not rely on Baekhyun when Jisoo and Kyungsoo would be together.

"Ah, that really hurts." You laughed at yourself for having these thoughts. You soon started to write all your feelings towards how painful it was to feel defeated already without even trying. And once again, you cried yourself to sleep.

Your mood didn't get any better when Junmyeon, Yixing, Kris, and Baekhyun were reading the lyrics you made for your performance with Kyungsoo and the girls. "I think this song is better if we sing it altogether." Kris suggested and Junmyeon agreed and asked you if you were alright with that, and of course, you couldn't say no.

Then Baekhyun noticed the bags under your eyes. "Can I help Jieun with thi-"

"No!" you suddenly cut him off. Baekhyun was taken aback with your rejection and you could see his expression. You blinked your eyes and you couldn't look at him because you didn't want him to help in order not to take advantage of his feelings towards you. So you just said, "I-I've already made another, to be honest. I-it's on the last page." You suggested the lyrics you wrote yesterday.

Junmyeon and Yixing were pouting as they read the song you wrote. "Ah Jieun this is beautiful." Junmyeon exclaimed and Yixing nodded in agreement and added, "It's really painful! Kudos to you, you did really well!"

You smiled sheepishly and clapped because it's still a success, right? Well, you were a little awkward because you'll perform it onstage with Kyungsoo, who was the subject of that song.

Baekhyun was reading the lyrics and he was looking at you, taking the hint of where those lines came from as you looked over at Kyungsoo and Jisoo. "Ah, it really hurts." Baekhyun blurted out and Luhan went over to him to read what you've written.

Baekhyun was surprised at Luhan coming over to him. He looked at him and noticed that he was mad, even with the soft face he had. "Are you alright, Luhan?" Baekhyun asked then Luhan just looked at Baekhyun, still having the glare for the bad mood he had.

"Yah Luhan." Sehun called, Baekhyun looked at Sehun who had the same aura with what Luhan had. Baekhyun just shrugged at Sehun because the other one was unresponsive. Sehun just rolled his eyes. Oh my.

"W-well, I'll go start arranging this now." You suggested to the seniors and they all agreed to you and went to the practice room altogether, leaving you in the studio behind.

As soon as you were left alone in the studio, you slap yourself and cursed, "What have you done, Jieun?! You're so stupiiiiid." You whined because you didn't know what you'd feel when singing this song in front of many people.

"Shall I get you your medicine for being sane?" Kyungsoo then popped out from the door. You were surprised at him and laughed at his remark, he saw that you hurt yourself earlier. "Don't be stressed too much!" he beamed at you and ruffled your hair.

You then fixed your hair and asked him, "Why are you here?" You controlled your heart from beating so fast because you really didn't want him to be around because it made you think of things that were not true.

"What do you mean? I'm helping you!" Kyungsoo pouted and admitted, "Because on the last concert, I didn't really help that much, that's why I'm doing this. I'm sorry for giving you too much stress." He smiled at you which made you lose control of your heart.

"Ah you're giving me much more stress smiling like that." You mumbled then he asked you what you were saying, you then said, "W-well then, help me. Suit yourself." You hissed at him so he wouldn't notice that you said something different earlier. Don't be careless, Jieun.

You and Kyungsoo started working and this was the first time that you'd seen him so serious in the studio and when working with you. You smiled at him since this was the first time that you two were alone again, and it was so peaceful, indeed. You missed that.

You didn't notice that you were staring when Kyungsoo suddenly looked at you and pouted. You were taken aback at what he did that your heart beat so fast and you couldn't look away from him.

Then Kyungsoo noticed that there was someone behind the door, "Mmm? Baekhyun?"

Then you turned to the door which revealed Baekhyun who was having his rectangle-shaped smile, indicating he was embarrassed. Baekhyun then went inside the studio and asked what you and Kyungsoo were doing.

Kyungsoo said that you two were arranging the music for your performance then Baekhyun said that he needed to stay also because he'd arrange the melody he and Jongdae thought of.

All of you started working and there was Baekhyun talking non-stop. You were quite surprised because Kyungsoo was going along with Baekhyun, it was as if you were not there and they could talk to each other the whole day.

That thought made you ask yourself sarcastically, Shall I leave? But deep inside, you were peaceful at that moment and were very happy at the sight that both of the important people to you were in good terms. Then Kyungsoo must have been feeling this when I and Jisoo are friends now. You were quite satisfied.

The next morning you came in the studio, you saw Jongdae already arranging a song. You greeted him and he beamed at you with his cheeky smile and bright personality.

Then you looked over at what he's doing and you asked him, "Do you need help?"

Then Jongdae looked at you, "Aren't you arranging three songs already?"

You could see in Jongdae's eyes the worry in it which you were confused of, so you told him, "Huh? But I already scheduled it so I can help you now." You smiled at him.

Then he looked at you which made you uncomfortable because you could see that he was observing you, "What? You're really something, Jieun." And he laughed and continued to what he was doing.

But you insisted to help, "Do you already have lyrics for this?"

That made him look at you once again and said, "Oh my, Jieun, you're really restless, aren't you? You're just making yourself busy, right? Why, do you have a problem?" And he winked at you since he knew he was right.

You pouted at him because you kept yourself busy because you're distracting yourself to have a foul mood which might affect others around you. Then Jongdae said, "It's okay, Baekhyun is in charge of it." Jongdae noticed that your mood went down so he suggested, "Okaaaay, then make a simple dance for this."

And your eyes shone bright and immediately ran to the practice room after giving thanks to Jongdae. Then you saw Baekhyun on the hallway, The timing's right! And you dragged him inside the practice room. Baekhyun's face reaed confusion then you told him, panting, "You, sing to me."

Baekhyun still didn't get it so you first calmed yourself down and said, "I mean, the song you and Jongdae is arranging." Then Baekhyun's face lit up and he smiled at you.

He started singing and helped you in choreographing the songs. Baekhyun was a really good help. You knew that you were limiting your favors from Baekhyun but you didn't want him to feel that you were avoiding him that's why you're doing this, after all, Baekhyun was always really there for you, and you wouldn't afford to lose him either. You had to make up for what happened the last time he was taken aback because you refused his help. Ah, I keep on coming back to Baekhyun. But you enjoyed every second.

"Ahhh, Jieun!" Then suddenly Kyungsoo arrived, wailing. You and Baekhyun looked at him and you both could see the panic in his face, though it was funny. "Kris, that guy, appointed me to have a duet. And I will compose and arrange it too!" He sighed, you were about to offer help but Kyungsoo immediately told you not to, "You already have three songs to arrange and I don't want to sing a duet with you, your voice ."

Then you threw your drenched towel at him, ", then don't call for me stupid! Like I want to sing with you too!" then he got disgusted with your drenched towel and threw it to Baekhyun which Baekhyun dodged. You glared at Baekhyun while he laughed.

Then Kyungsoo's eyes got bigger and then he held Baekhyun's wrist, "I found you!"

Then you remembered that Baekhyun was also busy at the moment, "Yah, Baekhyun's already arranging one with Jongdae!"

Then Kyungsoo's face dimmed and he pouted. He was thinking of who else he could have a duet but he couldn't think of anyone anymore, "Aish, whatever. I'll compose and arrange the song, you just have to sing with me." He told Baekhyun with full enthusiasm and Baekhyun couldn't disagree. Kyungsoo then dragged Baekhyun to the studio and you were left alone in the practice room.

You practiced the choreography for one last time and lied on the floor to rest. Ah everyone's friends with each other. And you're the only one who has a problem, Jieun. You told yourself as you sighed heavily. Then you closed your eyes and let the silent atmosphere calm you when you felt a foot on your stomach. You opened your eyes and it revealed Jisoo looking down at you. "What's up, peasant?"

You hissed at her without moving, "." Then she laughed and sat beside you as you explained, "I'm choreographing a dance Baekhyun and Jongdae are arranging. I was with Baekhyun earlier but then Kyungsoo took him away." You pouted.

Jisoo just let out a little laugh and said that you were too busy. But after that was silence covered the both of you. You were still resting on the floor and was staring at the ceiling and you blurted out, "I like Kyungsoo."

Then Jisoo lied on the floor too, "I know, that's why I'm bullying you." Then you cursed her again. She said, "You're really obvious, don't you know that? If I'm Baekhyun, I'd already given up with you."

Then you were surprised of how Jisoo knew about that, then you remembered that Jisoo was eavesdropping that time. "I don't know what you're talking about." You told Jisoo.

Then she told you the truth, "You don't know? Or you just reject that fact. You're a smartass Jieun so don't play stupid, ew."

Then you laughed at what she said, you told yourself that maybe you needed a friend like Jisoo who would always curse and would tell the truth out of you even if you denied it and even if it hurt you. You just sighed, accepting that Jisoo knew everything, "To be honest, I don't know what to do. I just don't like that idea."

Jisoo then looked at you, "You don't want Baekhyun to confess to you because he's your friend. Do you think Kyungsoo thinks of that, too?"

Then you looked at Jisoo, "I don't think Kyungsoo knows. I mean, it's very true that he treats me like a little sister, and sometimes, his big sister."

"To be honest Jieun, I'm sad that you and Kyungsoo aren't together."

You laughed at what she said, "Wow, everybody says that."

"It's too bad." Jisoo sighed.

You agreed, "Yeah, it's too bad. He doesn't like me."

-

A month had passed and you finished editing out the songs. Vacation also started and you all were working hard for the upcoming concert in a few weeks. You arrived in the practice room when you hear Baekhyun talking with Jongin.

"Please Jongin, please be my guest." Baekhyun sounded like he was pleading and you were curious about that.

So you immediately went up to them, "Yah, going on without me?" you pouted at Baekhyun because some secret business was going on between your brother and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun then greeted you, "Ah hello, Jieun! I'm just requesting to your precious brother to act and dance to my song int the summer festival."

Then you blinked at Baekhyun, "Your son? Aren't you already doing one with Jongdae?" Baekhyun hadn't mentioned anything to you for the whole month. And maybe it was the paper Baekhyun was holding.

"B-but I wanted to sing, too. And composing is my hobby!"

Then you realized that Baekhyun really had passion for music so you convinced your brother, "Oh, then why don't you do it, Jongin?"

Baekhyun thanked you because you're helping him but Jongin said, "Nooo, I don't want to, it's too much Baekhyun!" Then you were curious what the song was about because he was blushing.

"Really?" Baekhyun then wriggled his eyebrows to Jongin while he let Jongin read what he had written, then Jongin sighed and rolled his eyes at Baekhyun, " you Baekhyun."

Later that day was Baekhyun and Jongin practicing their song and all of you were watching. You were enjoying it because you could see that Jongin was so embarrassed dancing to it. After all, it's his song.

Then you noticed that Naeun was not watching, you poked her then she told you while blushing, too. "B-baekhyun is singing this, right?" And you noticed that she was nervous, you had never been so entertained like this before, Ah Baekhyun, thank you! "Baekhyun wrote this?"

And then you stopped. Naeun might be thinking that the one who's giving her the yellow roses was Baekhyun, so you told her to make it obvious, "But Jongin will act and dance to it." Then Naeun just watched them but she was still thinking about it.

After Baekhyun and Jongin's performance, you could see that Baekhyun was tired, and you were worried because he must keep himself to be healthy because the concert would be happening soon. Ah, I wish he won't get sick. He'll sing a lot of songs after all. Then you looked around, searching for someone.

"If you're looking for Kyungsoo, he's in the studio, arranging his and Baekhyun's song, and he's with Jisoo." Naeun said and she watched your reaction, and it was obvious that you felt restless about it.

"Jieun, can't you see? Jisoo's still after Kyungsoo. She's still taking him away." You could see the worry in Naeun's voice.

But you shook your head, "Mmmm, but Kyungsoo is not really mine, Naeun." And Naeun bit her lips and felt hurt too when she heard you said that. "And Jisoo, we've come to know who she really is. She's mean yes, but she changed Naeun, we both know that." You looked at Naeun to reassure her that, "Jisoo really doesn't have anything to do with what Kyungsoo is feeling. If Kyungsoo likes her, then he continuously will like her, even if I come in between. And that goes the same with me, if Kyungsoo liked me, even if Jieun came between, if he likes me, he'd still like me." You said the truth that was always inside your head right from the start. Naeun just held your hand and squeezed it.

Then suddenly, Kyungsoo and Jisoo arrived in the practice room. Kyungsoo immediately went in front of Luhan and Sehun, "I'm appointing you to dance to our song. You two." And the others encouraged the two and they both couldn't say no.

You could see that Luhan was shy although strict in teaching Sehun the steps, and that Sehun was embarrassed every time Luhan was getting irritated by him. But that little pink on Sehun's cheeks made you whisper to Kyungsoo who was keenly watching them too, "Do you see what I see?"

Kyungsoo then turned his head to you and he winked at you, "Thanks to me~" and you hit Kyungsoo and agreed with him.