Ice Queen

Unfair! |Do Kyungsoo x Reader x Byun Baekhyun FanFic|

It was the first day of the semester and you were already feeling tired. You, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol were walking together to the gates when Sehun and Luhan went towards you three. You were shocked at everyone's little changes as Chanyeol dyed his hair blonde, while Luhan and Sehun both have matching pink color. Talk about cheesiness. You thought the instance you saw them, but you were happy at the outcome of their relationship as they were both glowing.

"Luhan~" you exclaimed as you embraced your precious friend then you saw Sehun staring at you, making you roll your eyes at him while whispering, "Everybody takes what once was mine!" you grimaced as you kept on walking after what happened while Luhan clung onto your arms.

"By the way Jieun, what happened to your girls' night?" Kyungsoo then asked since Jisoo didn't spill any gossip last night to him, even when he's begging to.

You then looked at him and you saw all of the guys staring at you, waiting for you to speak. I guess they all knew that we went out last night. So you had no choice but to tell them.

"We pig ourselves out." And you ended the conversation then Luhan suddenly agreed, pinching your arms, "Yeah, you definitely gain weight!"

Then you got offended, "Yah!" you looked at all of them and they all averted their gazes off of you except for Kyungsoo who nagged at you once again, "That's what I'm telling you, chips here, chocolate there. I never wondered why you became THAT big." He emphasizes for his heart's content at your reactions.

"I'm not that big!" you punched his shoulder and he teased you and told all your friends how you became a sloth all winter vacation. Then all of the sudden, "What the-"

Chanyeol exclaimed, and you all looked at where he was being so shocked about, and you saw a silver-haired Byun Baekhyun walking towards your group. "Yah, Byun Baekhyun!" and your heart immediately started to beat fast since you were so awkward last night.

Baekhyun smiled at your group and exchanged pleasantries since it was still early and classes had not started yet. The guys were all asking about what was new and how cool the colors of their hairs were and you wished that Naeun or Jisoo would arrive already.

You were constantly looking to the gates wishing to see Jisoo's or Naeun's shadow, but instead, you saw someone familiar. "Oh, Hyeran, here!" Baekhyun immediately raised his arm and waved cheerfully at Hyeran.

You took note of how he did that naturally. Maybe he always does that to any woman. You sighed to yourself. I thought it was only for me. Though, you denied that. Hyeran looked at you and you bowed your head in greeting and smiled at her. She did too after telling you, "Don't bow to me, we're both girls!" she smiled the sweetest but there's a tinge of pain somewhere inside your chest that made you excuse yourself before Baekhyun would tell your group about his girl friend.

You immediately ran towards the bathroom, only to bump into someone. Ah, why me?! The negative feeling was reflecting your face as you stood up but then the guy apologized, "I-I'm sorry!" And you took note of how sincere he was. His soft features suddenly lighted your mood, but when he said, "How shall I make it up to you?" made your chest feel painful again.

You gulped to ease away the lump on your throat as you told him, "I-I'm alright, I'm sorry too, I was not really paying attention." And there you stood a little too long as you remembered how you and Baekhyun met the same way. Three yellow roses.

But then you came back to reality when he softly patted your shoulders. You looked at him and saw the kindness in his eyes, "Are you really alright?"

"No..." you immediately said then he instantly panicked, his eyes got bigger but then you told him, "I mean yes! Yes! I'm alright." You laughed sheepishly because you were being too drowned in your thoughts right now.

"Really?" and you saw how his eyebrows went down as he wanted to read you. You then smiled at him properly to reassure him, "Yes, I'm alright!" and you bid goodbye to him and went on your way to the bathroom.

You faced the mirror and saw yourself again, for a long time. You took note at how fat you became and you were suddenly conscious. And you couldn't help but Hyeran's face and figure clouded your mind. You shook your head to wake yourself up, "Yah, yah, Jieun, don't be like that!"

You then checked your bag and took the lip tint Luhan gave you and applied it on your lips, while looking at the mirror. But as you saw yourself, you suddenly felt disgusted, "No, no, ew. It doesn't suit me at all." You told yourself as you wiped the tint on your lips. You then sighed and thought, Since when am I trying so hard?

Then you put the lip tint inside your bag and found out that your wallet was missing. Oh noooo. You instantly ran out the bathroom and went to the place where you bumped into that guy. But your wallet was not there. Oh kill me now!

Then you saw your seniors, Yixing, Minseok, Junmyeon, and Kris handing out flyers about the audition for tomorrow's club events. "Hey Jieun! We missed you!" Junmyeon greeted you with his usual refreshing smile. And you greeted them all properly.

"Hey Jieun, don't miss out tomorrow's audition, you'll be the one judging the auditionees, of course, with all of us." Yixing warned you and you asked him to clarify because for as long as you knew, you're just a Dance Troupe member, not the Acapella's or the PAO's. "Well, we're auditioning at the same time and since the venue is limited, they just allowed us to conduct 3 hours for each club. So with that, we decided to just merge the auditions into one so we'll have the whole day for the auditions." Then you nodded and agreed to the good strategy they thought off.

"So what's up?" Kris asked you what was wrong before exclaiming, "Oh my gosh, you gained weight!" and there you wanted to punch him right there at that time.

Then Minseok nudged his side, "Yah, don't say that to a lady!" and you smiled at him. But you knew that Kris was just being the friend he was. For the times you've worked with him, if he liked you, he'd be able to tease you. So that's on a positive note.

"Well, I lost my wallet. Its color is brown and it's a little rectangular wallet with a flower on its side. You'd be able to recognize it right away and inside there is my membership cards and ID."

They took note of the worried face you had and they nodded and helped with the search too, "We'll be calling you if ever we find it." And you gave thanks to them before going to your group.

"My wallet's missing!" You reported to them and they eventually asked what it looked like and how it got lost. "My wallet holds my ID and license, and of course, my money!" you pouted and were beginning to worry as they started to looked around, "I bumped into someone and maybe it got lost when that happened."

Kyungsoo nodded, "And he might have your wallet, do you know where he's supposed to go?" you shook your head since you bid goodbye immediately to the guy earlier.

"Then shall we report it to the Office?" Baekhyun then suggested and it was a good idea. "Let's go!" you told him but you saw that he hesitantly responded and it became awkward, so you called out, "Kyungsoo."

Everyone sensed the tension between you two, but they still helped in looking for your wallet until their own classes started.

You were with Kyungsoo heading to the Office and Kyungsoo saw that you were not focused at all. "Hey Jieun." He called and you immediately looked at him with restless eyes. "Did something happen between you and Baekhyun?"

You were hesitant at first, but you told your best friend anyway, "Do you remember when Baekhyun couldn't perform his prod last winter festival?" Kyungsoo nodded then you continued, "His song is supposed to be for me, he was planning to ask me to, well, you know, date."

And you looked at Kyungsoo's reaction which didn't falter a bit. You asked for his reaction but all you got was, "Well, yeah I know. Every one of his songs, he's always asking you to consider her as a man. You're the only one who's dense."

And it struck you, maybe you were really cruel. "Actually, I know about that, even before that winter festival." And there you got a reaction from Kyungsoo. "But, every single time he made a move in me, it was either I was hurting or I was intentionally avoiding it."

"Intentionally?" and Kyungsoo's eyes were inspecting yours and you never liked that about your best friend because he notices every little thing about you.

"Y-yeah." You stuttered. "I-I was heartbroken because of you, and I was so afraid that I might lose you, you know you're important to me. and at those times, I was losing you, you know, because of Jisoo." You admitted then continued, "So I thought that I don't like to lose Baekhyun, too. He became important to me, too." You explained and were looking at the ground, prepared to hear Kyungsoo's nagging.

"I understand." Kyungsoo said and that made you look at him. So he explained, "Did you know that I didn't like Baekhyun back then? Well, in the first months." Kyungsoo was sharing and you were just listening, "I tend to be selfish at times, too, Jieun. Like, I know that I was starting to like Jisoo, and I know that you liked me. Sooo, I thought that you wouldn't look for other precious friend. But then he came and I was quite jealous of him, too."

Then you crossed your arms at him, "Why am I only hearing this now?"

"Well because I only told you now?" he answered sarcastically and you rolled your eyes at him. Then he continued, "You know, like, I want Jisoo to be by my side and you, too, I want to keep you too. Like... that feeling." He looked at you who were listening as if you were a child then he patted your hair, "But I saw you smiling and laughing with him, and I saw him protecting you and making you happy. So who am I to prevent that?"

"Just follow your heart Jieun." Kyungsoo ended his statement but you were still in a dilemma, though you appreciated what he said.

"What if I don't know what's in my heart?" You asked Kyungsoo then he made a crying face, "Then that's a problem." You punched him but he said, "Do what you want, that's what I'm saying."

He continued, "If you're happy being with Baekhyun without having relationship with him, then be with him. If you're happy hiding from him, then be that way."

"What if he doesn't want to be with me anymore, I mean, there's Hyeran, a cute girl, whom he might be dating or some." Kyungsoo saw your worry and he nodded since he understood what you're feeling.

"You'll feel that Jieun." Kyungsoo said, "You'll feel when he doesn't want to be with you. You'll know it. And he'll say it. Baekhyun's like that." Kyungsoo explained well, knowing Baekhyun's personality.

You then looked at Kyungsoo and nudged him on his side, "Thanks!" you smiled at him and he ruffled your hair.

"Cheating?" a voice said, and you were familiar with it.

"Yah! I've been waiting for you!" you exclaimed at where Jisoo was hiding and you immediately clung onto her arm. You pouted because she was late and you panicked because there were no girls around earlier.

"What's her problem?" Jisoo looked at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo laughed at you and answered, "Oh, Hyeran was with us earlier, that's why."

Then you kicked Kyungsoo's knee, "Yah!"

Then Jisoo hit your hand lightly, "Yah!"

Then you rolled your eyes at them and unclung onto her arms and told her your mistfortunes at your first hour on the first day of classes. "My wallet is lost. We just went to the office to report it."

"You're too distracted towards Baekhyun!" Jisoo exclaimed and Kyungsoo agreed with her. Then you glared at the both of them. "Ah, I mean 'conscious'." Jisoo quoted and you cursed her before going to your separate classes.

You were feeling a little relaxed the whole hours in classes since there was no Baekhyun or Hyeran around. You were able to be yourself and didn't get that distracted since there were no lessons in the first day of classes. Your only problem was your wallet and how you'd face Baekhyun and Hyeran later.

It was not a long time before the classes ended and you were feeling a bit bothered and nervous if ever you see the two once again. Jisoo wasn't able to come home with you since your schedules were different. And you wished yours was different with Baekhyun's too.

And luck was on your side on the later half of the day as Chanyeol diligently reported that Baekhyun was coming home later because of his schedule. You were able to come home without your chest hurting.

Jongin came home later and you eyed him suspiciously. "You're late~" and you knew because he was definitely with Naeun. "Yah, where's Naeun? You're with her, right?"

"I brought her home." Jongin said and then you felt betrayed. "Yah, I've been supplying her with your lame three yellow roses, and you dare not to bring her today so we could chat and gossip?!" you exclaimed while Jongin was covering his ears, and do you kicked him.

"You were with her last night, and you didn't bother to even ask me to come. I guess we're even." Jongin reasoned out.

Then you explained, "That was a girls' night!"

"Well, then tonight's the boyfriend's night." And he put a tongue out on you and mocked you. You threw a pillow at him but he immediately dodged it and laughed at you before running up his room. You cursed him. Then you saw your mom a little worried but amused at you two, her children, bickering with each other. Then you ran towards her like the child you were, "Mom, I lost my wallet!" you whined.

-

It was 8 o'clock in the morning and the performance hall was crowded with auditionees. You were getting a little nervous as Yixing introduced you as an officer and as a judge for all the 3 acts that would be performed.

It was also discussed earlier in the morning that you might not be a Dance Troupe officer but instead, the Performance Arts Second Leader after Baekhyun. And you didn't like that. But maybe it will be different next year.

The audition had started and there were a lot of performances that were redundant, and you didn't like it a bit, especially when the auditionees sang the same genre style, as if imitating a famous artist. You saw Luhan, Baekhyun, Jongin, Kyungsoo, Jongdae, and the seniors were unamused by that. It was starting to get boring and you cut off the other performances when you heard or seen it already. "Good. Others are just wasting our time." Kyungsoo agreed to how you handle the auditions on the first quarter.

Then to your surprise, Hyeran went up the stage with that big smile of hers and you looked at Baekhyun immediately who instantly smiled, seeing Hyeran in front. You saw him gestured 'Fighting' to Hyeran and Hyeran's smile got bigger.

You averted your gaze and saw Kyungsoo looking at you. He smiled teasingly at you and you put your middle finger up for him. Jongdae just sneered at what you did to Kyungsoo as he was enjoying it now that you're bickering once again.

Althought it was unfortunate for you because Hyeran was a total performer. She could sing and dance harmoniously and you were starting to feel like she was the perfect girl for Baekhyun. Yeah, definitely not me. Then you thought, Oh, I can use this opportunity to push Baekhyun and Hyeran so I wouldn't have to lose Baekhyun. You smiled as you passed her on the auditionee's sheet. You thought that you could do what happened to Kyungsoo and Jisoo before.

"That's quite unexpected." Kyungsoo said after Hyeran's performance. You turned to him and asked him what he was talking about. He continued, "I'm impressed, her dancing skill is higher than mine."

You agreed so you patted his shoulder and said, "You should practice dancing then." He backlashed at you, saying, "Yeah and you should practice singing." He smiled sarcastically at you and you cursed him.

You were still bickering with Kyungsoo when Luhan tugged your arm, earning your attention that an auditionee was introducing himself. You looked on the stage and your eyes got bigger seeing who it was.

He searched for you too in the row of judges and he gestured to you, greeting you. You smiled sheepishly at him because you never thought that he'd be a little too friendly. And because all of the judges were looking at you right then, some were winking at you, some were bobbing their eyebrows at you, and smiling at you, hinting that they were linking you to the guy on the stage.

Kyungsoo then nudged you on your side secretly and whispered, "You must spill your tea to me." and you sighed and just focused on the guy on the stage.

And you must say that he could both dance and sing. "He's handsome, right?" Kyungsoo nudged you on the side, knowing that you were staring at him the whole time.

"Yeah, we could use his charm and face to attract more audience." You agreed as you watched his dance moves and singing was. You were nodding your head to the rhythm then Kyungsoo snorted, making you turn to him. "What?"

"You enjoy the performance, yet you're not really watching closely." He shook his head and then looked at Baekhyun and shook his head again. You then turned to Baekhyun who was watching closely so you saw no problem there.

"I am watching." You told Kyungsoo firmly. "Psh, you're just teasing me." you just didn't mind Kyungsoo and focused on watching the guy who might have your wallet performing. And of course, he got a pass.

It was lunch time when everybody swarmed around you in the canteen. And by then, you were feeling exhausted since Baekhyun and Hyeran were also present.

They asked you to spill what was going on, so you clarified, "Listen carefully." You looked at them and they were listening intently, "He was the one whom I bumped into yesterday, and that's when my wallet got lost. End of story." You smiled and cut the topic because you didn't want some misunderstanding to go on.

But they didn't buy it. "But what are those stares and chimmy chummy smiles?" Jongdae sneered at you and you immediately answered naturally, "What stare? Of course, I'm watching him perform, I'll stare."

Jongdae was about to say something again when Kyungsoo put a hand up at him, cutting him off and saying, "She's dense, she won't notice it." And there they all understood, except you.

So you turned to Kyungsoo, "I'm not dense? I'm just saying what I know?" but Kyungsoo put a hand on your face to shut you up, "No, you're definitely dense, end of conversation." And there you all felt betrayed because they didn't really demand more explanation after Kyungsoo said that. But that really bothered you. They're a little cruel, aren't they? You're starting to feel out of place.

Jisoo, Naeun, I miss you. You looked at Hyeran and she seemed busy talking with Baekhyun. You sighed to yourself. Meh~ I thought because she's a girl, too, we could at least talk to each other.

You looked around and somehow looking for the guy who might have your wallet. Or he doesn't have it. "If he has it, he might as well give it to me immediately." You pouted while looking at everyone and everywhere who were busy talking with each other.

"Are you alright?" then a familiar voice asked and you knew that it was Baekhyun's. You turned to him and then looked at Hyeran who was watching you two and she greeted you.

You were about to nod and respond but then he came. "Excuse me." the guy politely said. And you looked at him, holding your wallet.

You immediately stood up and he bowed at you, "This is yours, right?" he handed you your wallet and your eyes gleamed in glee, having it safe given back to you. "Jieun." He called you and you looked at him, having the eye smile that could obviously make girls weak on their knees, since you did too.

You felt a little bit awkward but you gave your appreciation properly, "Thank you! Thank you very much, my IDs and license and membership card are all here. So I really owe you..."

"I'm Lee Dongmin. Nice to meet you." He bowed his head politely and excused himself in order not to disturb you anymore.

You bid goodbye to him and sat back down the table, still having your heart beat a little faster. He's more handsome closely. You smiled. Then you went back to your senses when you remembered that Baekhyun was about to say something to you.

You looked at him but there he was, chatting with Hyeran again. But it was not for long when Luhan pinched your side and exclaimed, "He likes you, right?"

You immediately waved your hand 'No,' "We only met just yesterday. That's not really possible, liking me?! psh." You laughed at your remark because it would be hilarious that a person as handsome as he was would like you the first/second time you two met.

"I think that's possible." Baekhyun immediately responded while looking at you. And that made your heart skip a beat because he was staring at you as he said, "It's possible that he likes you even though you met the first time yesterday."

You didn't know how to react to that and immediately, your group went silent. You just averted your gaze from Baekhyun and you could see Kyungsoo made a face like he was liking the drama so you pinched his thigh, making him wail in silence. Serves you right!

Then Junmyeon broke the silence, "Well, it's already 1 o'clock, we should get back and continue the auditions." And everybody agreed to it since there was an awkward moment right then.

Everybody was walking normally with their pace but you couldn't get your mind of off what Baekhyun said. Does that mean he still likes me? Then you took note of how cold his voice was, But he was mad, right? You could see through it and hear by his tone.

You looked forward and told yourself not to mind it and you saw Hyeran staring at you as if she wanted to ask you something. But then she just smiled and walked away when Baekhyun called her. 

- - -

A/N: I'm really sorry I wasn't able to update earlier!!! I was busy with my thesis! >.< 

- dandanieeri