Sweet Lies

Unfair! |Do Kyungsoo x Reader x Byun Baekhyun FanFic|

Chanyeol was still dragging you and Kyungsoo to go to the practice room until Jisoo called Kyungsoo. The three of you stopped running and Jisoo approached your group. "C-can you come with me in the office?" Jisoo had a sweet voice, which any man would be attracted to, maybe Kyungsoo did too.

 

"Yes of course!" Kyungsoo gladly went up to her and then he looked back at you and Chanyeol, "Go on ahead to the practice room, I'll be there in a minute!" he bid goodbye to you and Chanyeol. "And Jieun!" you froze when you heard your name, "We'll still talk, so don't get ahead of me!" he shouted but you just panicked and dragged Chanyeol towards the building.

 

"Does Kyungsoo like Jisoo?" Chanyeol then asked you.

 

You looked at Chanyeol and remembered Kyungsoo's answer yesterday, "We asked him about it and he said no."

 

Chanyeol then accepted your answer, but he found it odd because it was the first time he saw Kyungsoo with a girl alone. "But Jisoo likes Kyungsoo. Why is he letting her take advantage of that?"

 

"What do you mean taking advantage?" Your face looked so confused, as if Chanyeol knew something about Jisoo.

 

"Why would she ask help from Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol then asked you. But you shrugged because you didn't know. You just told him that maybe Jisoo really need help in the office.

 

"And you seriously believed that huh?" you heard how Chanyeol was irritated towards Jisoo. "I mean, Jisoo? Han Jisoo, the Ms. Know-it-all idol girl every man "dreams" of. Come on, she really doesn't need help from Kyungsoo."

 

And there you were enlightened a little. You sure knew that Jisoo wasn't a weak girl, rather she was just a girl who manipulated guys and used her name and fame to get by. But there's no denying that she was an intelligent girl, and more graceful than you were.

 

"I don't really like her." Chanyeol pointed out and you laughed at how childish Chanyeol was. "Well, she doesn't like you either, she likes Kyungsoo." You said, laughing at him then Chanyeol flicked your forehead.

 

"You're really dense, aren't you?" He said and you glared at him. "I don't like her for Kyungsoo, that's what I mean!" he clarified and you nodded, you also didn't like her for Kyungsoo. Well, because I like Kyungsoo.

 

"I like you for Kyungsoo." Chanyeol said, looking at your reaction. And instantly, your face felt hot, and maybe it was red, it was just a relief that the lights in the hallway to the practice room weren't on so Chanyeol wouldn't notice.

 

"Kyungsoo doesn't like me that way. We all know that." You told him the truth and let out an awkward laugh. You then gulped, feeling how it hurt to tell somebody that your crush didn't like you. "We treat each other as siblings you know." You just said as you didn't want to lie to Chanyeol; that was slightly true for you but completely true for Kyungsoo.

 

Chanyeol sighed which made you turn to him, "I can see that. It's frustrating you know." And Chanyeol laughed miserably. "It's such a waste." He continued then you felt a strange pain in your chest as Chanyeol reminisced how he saw you and Kyungsoo treat each other like siblings, "No one can deny that, really. It was so natural."

 

"Stop." You told Chanyeol and silence caved you two. "Don't really make it a big deal. We just don't like each other that way, you know. And it's really better." You smiled at Chanyeol as you said, "In this way, we won't lose each other you know. And I'm not only referring to Kyungsoo, I'm also referring to you. I don't want to lose you too so this is really the best way for us all."

 

And you opened the practice room where the members were inside. Jongin was already inside the practice room and Chanyeol immediately went to him to greet him. You laughed at how childish Chanyeol was, as if you didn't have that serious conversation earlier.

 

You looked at the members who were participating. "Senior Yixing, Junmyeon, Kris, Tao, Minseok, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Jongin, Sehun, Junmyeon, Bae- Where's Baekhyun?" You asked the people inside the room and they said that Baekhyun was waiting inside the studio. And you remembered that you were supposed to meet him first to arrange the lines so you ran out the practice room to go to the studio.

 

You suddenly halted when you saw Jisoo and Kyungsoo walking side by side, holding a bunch of papers. You ran past them and ignored when Kyungsoo called you. You went inside the studio and saw Baekhyun reviewing the melody.

 

"Baekhyun!" you greeted him and he was shocked, seeing you sweating all over.

 

"Oh my gosh, did you run here?" Baekhyun was worried and you could see in his eyes and how he panicked, looking for something to give to you. "You don't have to run here you know!" Baekhyun went up to you and offered tissues.

 

"But you're waiting here. I mean like for hours. I'm really sorry I forgot." You bit your lips because you felt that you burdened Baekhyun. You bowed your head to apologize but he successfully stopped it and just patted your head.

 

"I told you not to bow to apologize or give thanks when it comes to me." He said and that made you smile. "And you, don't run towards me, don't ever run. You're a girl you know." He told you but you shook your head because he was being too kind to girls wherein both es must be treated fairly. "No, not really. When it comes to opportunities, that may be the case and the respect of course. But still, for me, don't run towards me, don't chase me, I'll do that for you." He said as he handed you a bottle of water to drink.

 

You smiled at him because that was the first time that other person told you that. People always tended to label you as a strong woman or a strong girl who didn't need help at all because you're fine by your own. Well, it's also the truth that you could do almost everything and you didn't really like to be treated as a fragile woman, too, so you really didn't mind it at all. But hearing that and feeling that you were a lady from Baekhyun, you liked that feeling and that Baekhyun was a kind person.

 

Then you handed him the lyrics and sang it in the studio for the demo. As you sang inside the recording studio, you saw Baekhyun looking at you and smiling, his gaze telling you to continue and he gave you a thumbs-up as you sang with more confidence.

 

You went out the room and asked Baekhyun if it was okay. He gladly answered, "Yah, didn't you see me dancing and enjoying your song. That already means I really like it!" he then gestured the moves he did when you sang the song and you laughed at him. He then stopped, seeing your smile, and he mindlessly put a hand on your head.

 

You were surprised when you did that. You looked up to him and realized how tall he was, you didn't really realize it. Then he looked at you in the eyes which made your heart skip a beat. "On the day of the concert, I have my solo song. Please watch me." And he suddenly turned awkward as he released his hand and fixed the things inside the studio.

 

"Eh, I want to hear it now!" you told him as you tugged on his shirt. Baekhyun had a heart attack at how cute you were. He pouted at you and told you, "Don't do that!" you pouted too because you really wanted to hear him sing.

 

Then he stood up and suddenly sang the lyrics of the chorus part. You were stunned at how good he sang. So you clapped at what he did and exclaimed, "You'll be singing that part!" you immediately wrote it on the line distribution paper. "Ah! I know!" you suddenly got the idea that each member of the group would be singing in the song so you dragged Baekhyun and ran towards the practice room.

 

You asked them to sing one-by-one with the tune of the song you created and arranged it with others. They were satisfied at the result of the line distribution when Jongin asked, "Why isn't Kyungsoo singing the chorus part?"

 

And there you suddenly remembered how great Kyungsoo's voice was too. "Oh I forgot really haha. Because he's not here. Then the first chorus, it's Jongdae and Kyungsoo, second chorus is Junmyeon and Baekhyun and the last chorus will be Baekhyun and Minseok!"

 

"Aren't you joining?" Chanyeol was confused because he thought that you, too, would be performing with them on stage. Then you immediately clarified, "Oh I won't, I'm just composing and choreographing. And we can't really find girls who wanted to sing and dance on the concert, when they found out that it will be an original, that's why I really can't perform with all of you guys." Then Chanyeol pouted, he really thought that you were also part of the performance.

 

"Well, shall we start?" Jongin then cut you guys off and started choreographing the routine. You, Jongin, and Sehun became busy creating the dance until you were exhausted. You knew that some parts weren't that fitted for the song.

 

Then suddenly the door of the practice room opened, revealing Kyungsoo sweating who might have ran frantically. "Yah! Where did you go?" Chanyeol told Kyungsoo as he was playing some kind of game with Baekhyun and the others.

 

"Oh I just had an emergency." Kyungsoo then smiled sheepishly and apologized for being late. Then Jisoo came out the corner while the others cooed and teased the both of them. "Didn't I say you should go home?" Kyungsoo told Jisoo, but Jisoo pouted, as if she was scared and crying.

 

"B-but, I'm really scared and I don't want to go home alone." Jisoo said and there Kyungsoo sighed, he gestured Jisoo to come inside and wait for them. Chanyeol just rolled his eyes and went back playing with Baekhyun. Baekhyun saw it and laughed at Chanyeol. Chanyeol laughed with Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun then looked at you who were staring at Kyungsoo and Jisoo. "What are you thinking of Baekhyun?" Minseok suddenly asked when he saw Baekhyun staring at you for a long time. Baekhyun suddenly wetted his lips and felt awkward, somebody saw him staring at you. "Nothing, I just think about some routines that I can suggest."

 

"Really?!" Jongdae, together with Minseok, knew that Baekhyun was telling a lie, but he just wanted to tease Baekhyun too, "Jieun! Baekhyun thought of steps that we could add!" Then all of the attention turned to Baekhyun. Baekhyun then felt embarrassed.

 

He really didn't think that Jongdae and Minseok would like that. So he went up to you, Sehun, and Jongin and told you, "You know, uhm, Jieun, the moves I danced earlier in the studio."

 

And your face suddenly lit up, you thought that it was fitted for the song. "Oh! I remember!" you then held Baekhyun's arm and told him to do it with you. You both demonstrated it and everybody clapped and agreed to add it to the choreography. You smiled and high-fived with Baekhyun, telling him he did a good job.

 

You then glanced at Jongin who was eyeing you with those mischievous eyes, you scoffed at him as you knew that a lot of bullying would be happening in your house later. You were exhausted for it.

 

You were resting while everybody had been practicing the part until the chorus when Jisoo suddenly mumbled. "You and Baekhyun are cute!" you then looked at her but then went back to resting as you didn't really care what she was thinking of. "Do you like Baekhyun?"

 

You didn't really want to answer her because you felt like if you answered no, she'd just start a rumour and afraid that Baekhyun would be affected, "It's my secret, and I won't tell it to you."

 

"Then do you like Luhan?" she once again asked. And you're blood was boiling up for talking with her, so you answered the same words, "It's my secret, and I won't tell it to you."

 

"Well then, do you like Kyungsoo?" she asked and you knew that the question would come out from . You're about to answer when she interrupted you, "If you'll answer the same, then I'll tell you this."

 

Then you looked at her. She had this smiling face looking at you but you knew that she was threatening you, "I'm not keeping this as secret, I like Kyungsoo."

 

Jisoo had the idea that you had feelings for Kyungsoo, but even if you didn't have romantic feelings for your best friend, she thought that you'd be a hindrance for the two of them. "So?" you answered her like you were unbothered which made her mad at you even more.

 

"I'm telling you this not to get help from you." She said and you interrupted her, saying with those cold eyes you had, "I don't plan on helping you either." So she bit her lips as she felt your slap with your confidence against her.

 

She then straightened herself up and said, "You shall know your place. You're only a best friend." And you gulped at her words knowing how true it were. "Oh I mean, a little sister." She sure mocked you and you heard it.

 

You wanted to strangle her to death as she put on your face that you wouldn't be loved by Kyungsoo the way he could love her. Then she went up to you and whispered, "Don't treat me like a blind person. I know your feelings, I've seen your eyes. I'm not like you, or any other people inside this room. I'm not blind, and I'm not mute. I'm not like you who is both." And there she gave you another smile which you wanted to punch. You bit your lips as you wanted to get back at her.

 

"Oh did I threaten you? Sorry, I didn't think you lost your confidence with a girl like me, a sister to Kyungsoo. You're really threatened huh, that's why you're threatening me?" and you smirked at her, eyeing her from head to toe, "How pathetic." And you stood up and went to where the group was and sat beside Kyungsoo, ruffling his hair while looking at Jisoo. Take that, .

 

You were preparing to go home after the practice. The others already bid goodbye to all of you when you excused yourself to go to the bathroom to change your clothes.

 

As you were preparing, Jisoo nudged Kyungsoo on his side purposely. But Kyungsoo was so shocked because she was crying. "Jisoo, what's the matter?" Kyungsoo was really worried and the other members also asked what happened.

 

Jisoo was thinking if she would tell everybody but she chose not to, so she just bit her lip and gripped onto Kyungsoo, passing the burden to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked up at the other members and said, "It's okay, we'll talk in private, you can go ahead." And the others bid goodbye.

 

Chanyeol was supposed to go home with you and Kyungsoo but he didn't like it when Jisoo was around so he went up to Jongdae and others to the gates.

 

"I wonder what happened." Minseok said as he was still glancing to where Kyungsoo and Jisoo was. Then they saw Luhan walking past them and greeted the other one.

 

Luhan smiled at them and waved to them, "Hi, I'm practicing for a bit. You should go on your way. Please be careful."

 

Minseok and Yixing emphasized how polite Luhan was, but Sehun said, "Why do I feel like he doesn't really like me?" and the others turned to him, listening. "I mean, he rarely talks to me. He just talks to me when I'm asking him questions."

 

"Oh, Luhan is quite shy to others whom he just met." Chanyeol said as he heard you and Kyungsoo talking before about how Luhan was shy towards others.

 

"Really? But I'm his classmate!" Sehun pouted at that. He really didn't do anything wrong to Luhan so why the cold shoulder.

 

"Uhm, guys, I left my tumbler in the practice room, go on ahead!" Baekhyun suddenly excused himself and ran towards the room again only to find Luhan leaning on the wall.

 

He approached Luhan and was about to greet him, when Luhan gestured not to say a word. Oh, Luhan's eavesdropping. Baekhyun wondered what it was about.

 

Baekhyun then silently went up to where Luhan was hiding. And he was shocked at what he heard.

 

"Jieun... she really doesn't like me." Jisoo said while sniffing, Kyungsoo then found it ridiculous because you didn't hate on someone without a reason, but you always got mad easily.

 

Luhan was silently thinking what had happened while Baekhyun was thinking of what Chanyeol told him earlier – that Jisoo was not a good girl.

 

"Listen Jisoo, Jieun is just stressed lately. You do know that she's composing a song, thinking of lyrics, and choreographing it as well. So it's really normal for her to be that grumpy." Kyungsoo understood why you were always had your eyes tired that others was scared of, especially for little girls like Jisoo.

 

"But I walked up to her earlier when she was resting. I was making a conversation but I know that she didn't want to talk to me." Jisoo told the truth, you really didn't want to talk to her earlier. But she added, "I told her I want to be friends but she just told me not to bother."

 

Kyungsoo was shocked, as well as Baekhyun and Luhan. Baekhyun was about to interrupt the two but Luhan stopped him. Kyungsoo then looked at Jisoo who was shivering, "It's just not your day Jisoo, but don't worry, she's really nice, I'm telling you." Kyungsoo knew that you had a problem, so he was planning to ask you about what happened to you and Jisoo to clarify the misunderstanding.

 

Kyungsoo patted Jisoo on the head and was about to go to the bathroom you were changing in when Jisoo shouted, "No!" Kyungsoo looked at Jisoo, surprised because that was the first time she heard Jisoo shouted, "Jieun, s-she told me that I should know my place, and that is not beside you. She told me we shouldn't be friends. She only wants her to be friends with everyone, but not with me. She told it to me clearly."

 

The never-ending lies was spitted out, "I-I told her I want to be her friend too. But she told me that she doesn't need a girl friend. So she shut me up and told me to go away because of me, everything was changing between the two of you."

 

And Kyungsoo was struck. He had this little feeling that something was wrong and when Jisoo told her about changes, the pieces were connecting. "I-I like you Kyungsoo..." Jisoo confessed which gathered the attention of everyone. "I told her about it but she said she doesn't want me to be with you, so I-I should go now. I'm sorry for everything!" Jisoo then bowed and continued to cry.

 

Kyungsoo didn't know what to do. Yes, other girls had confessed to him before, but Jisoo had become his friend too, compared to other girls. Jisoo ran away from Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo immediately ran after her, forgetting and leaving you behind.

 

Luhan and Baekhyun, on the other hand, had hid in one of the classrooms when Jisoo ran. It's a good thing that she didn't notice. They also saw how Kyungsoo ran after her.

 

"What, that girl, she's lying!" Baekhyun hissed as they went outside the classroom. "Didn't Kyungsoo see that?!"

 

"Jisoo is lying indeed. But she is also telling the truth." Luhan said as he knew how everything changed in a short span of time. "Kyungsoo is confused now because Jisoo said a fact." Baekhyun was listening to Luhan who might knew about something, so Luhan continued, "Everything has changed."

 

"What change?" You suddenly popped on the corner which surprised the two. They both were having shocked eyes that seemed fishy. Then you smiled at them, "Hmmmm, something's fishy. Spill the tea!" You insisted them but surely, Baekhyun and Luhan wouldn't tell you what happened.

 

"O-oh, where's Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, and Jisoo?" You looked around the hallway to see if the three were waiting for her. Seeing that they were nowhere to be found and that Baekhyun and Luhan knew something, you asked them once again.

 

"Uhm... they went ahead." Baekhyun told you the truth, since they really were gone; it's the only thing he could think of.

 

You pouted because they were the ones who were always with you on your way home. "Why did they go without me?" you were sulking as you walked pass the two boys who were just staring as you walked to the gates.

 

You were outside the building when you saw Kyungsoo's figure on the gate. You were about to call him and punch him for not waiting for you but you saw that he was worried about something.

 

You approached him slowly until he called, "Jisoo! Wait!" and he ran after her. You stopped and saw how Kyungsoo was drenched in sweat for running after Jisoo. You also saw the look in his eyes which you hadn't seen whenever he looked at you. Liar.

 

You just hear your heart beating slowly, and the big lump inside your chest became more painful which made your throat hurt as tears welled up in your eyes. But you shrugged it away immediately, you were conscious that maybe someone saw it so you turned around just to saw Baekhyun running towards you.

 

"Baekhyun!" you waved at him and he suddenly smacked your head which made you glare at him. "I told you not to run!" he scolded you.

 

"But you were running too!" you told him as you hit him on his arm which he immediately overreacted to. You laughed at him.

 

"Well that's because it's you." Baekhyun said which surprised you a little bit. You always noticed Baekhyun's flowery words you initially didn't like but his actions and eyes spoke so much, as if telling you that you were special.

 

Baekhyun noticed your eyes. He sighed and then crouched down the ground as if he was resting. So you crouched down to, you might as well rest for some while since you ran too.

 

Then Baekhyun looked up at you. "Why are you imitating me?" he said as he put his hand on your head.

 

You then closed your eyes as his warm hand soothed you. "Mmm. I'm just tired." You then rested your head on your knees and calmed down. Your heart was still in pieces, thinking that Kyungsoo was running after Jisoo. Not even once did Kyungsoo do that for you. Well, because I'm not girly enough. You sighed.

 

"Hey Jieun." Baekhyun called you and you saw him patting his back towards you. "Get on my back."

 

You just stayed on your position, maybe you were just hearing things. Then Baekhyun looked at you, still in that position. "Get on my back, you're tired, aren't you?"

 

"Eh?!" you were shocked at Baekhyun inviting you to carry you. "No! I'm heavy!" you told him to stand up because you didn't want to hurt his back.

 

"Well then, I'm strong! I can carry you, you're tired, right?" Baekhyun insisted. His back was really inviting you, ever since you were kids, you hadn't get on the back of your friends because they're always saying that you were heavy. It was always the other way around. You were always carrying Kyungsoo on your back while Jongin carried Naeun.

 

So you carefully got on Baekhyun's back and asked him from time to time if he wanted to get on your back, too. "Yah you're really light Jieun, don't you know that?" Baekhyun said as he got up.

 

"Really? But Kyungsoo always told me that I'm heavy when we were kids, that's why it was me who carried him back then." You told Baekhyun and Baekhyun just shook his head and asked if Kyungsoo was really a girl. You laughed at his statement.

 

"That's why I'm really happy that you're carrying me! Really, it's my first time, other than my father and Jongin who carried me like this!" you exclaimed at him, excited and happy. And Baekhyun liked that.

 

You two were laughing all the way to your home and you felt lighter than earlier. You appreciated what Baekhyun did to you as you lightly punched his back to stretch it from carrying you. "I'm sorry really Baekhyun if I'm heavy. But thank you!" you were about to bow at him when you realized that he didn't really like that, so in turn, you just smiled at him.

 

Baekhyun then softened and stretched for a little bit. You bid goodbye to him and he did too. But he called you before you opened the gate. "Hey Jieun." He walked up to you and brought his hand and pinky finger out. "Promise me, you'll watch my performance in the concert."

 

Baekhyun was embarrassed, you could also saw a hint of red on his ears and cheeks, but you were more focused on his hand, waiting for your response. Then you smiled at him, "Promise!" and you handed your pinky finger out and made a promise to him.

 

He finally bid goodbye and you were about to open your gate when somebody tickled you on your side. You instantly laughed and you were shocked to see Naeun, "Naeun!" you really missed your girl best friend who always protected you from your bully friends.

 

Then she suddenly gave you a wink, "Who's that guy huh. Finally having crush?" she told you as she went inside your house and greeted your mother excitedly.

 

Your mother was so happy seeing your childhood friend visiting. Jongin then looked at the girl who always bullied him, "Who are you? Aren't you trespassing?" but you rolled your eyes at your brother who liked the lady. You sneered at him.

 

And he got a smack on the head from her and he pouted. "I'm staying overnight~" she cooed and your eyes sparkled at the news. "I really missed you guys and I wanted to play with you! School's been a stress so I will de-stress here. I love it here!"

 

You nodded at her statement, you were also stressed out lately plus the activities on the club were exhausting you. "Shall we call Kyungsoo to hang out?" she suggested and was about to get her phone but you stopped her, which earned the attention of others.

 

"Uhm, I mean, I like to be with you, only. I don't want him butting his nose in our gossips." You winked at her as you were ready to tell her everything that had happened.

 

"Oohh, speaking of gossips, it's official, Jieun has a boyfriend~" she cooed and you were confused at what she was talking about. Jongin then looked at you immediately as he was just with you earlier and was heartbroken for sure.

 

"Yah, don't deny it anymore. He carried you on his back!" she tickled your side and you became defensive, saying that it was a misunderstanding. "I was stopping myself to squeal earlier while on my way here, I saw you and him laughing, and then he ruffled your hair, and you two pinky-promised right?!" Naeun was being the nosy girl she was and you couldn't help but shake your head at what you were hearing.

 

"Is it Kyungsoo?" Jongin asked and he was very confused but Kyungsoo was the only guy he could think of.

 

Then Naeun smacked him again on the head, "Kyungsoo never carried Jieun on his back, it was always the other way around. So tell us, who that lightbrown-haired boy with slender fingers and rectangle-shaped smile is. And he was also really taller than you." Naeun was excited and you could see that she was happy for you.

 

"Unfortunately, he's not my boy friend. That's Baekhyun, by the way." You turned to your mother who was also listening to Naeun. Naeun then whined, "Why isn't he your boyfriend?"

 

"Because he's not."

 

"Then why did he carry you on his back, and what's the pinky promise?" Jongin was now aware that Baekhyun liked you, and that you were just too dense to notice it.

 

"W-well..." and you thought of what happened to you earlier. "H-he comforted me." You then grabbed Naeun's hand to go upstairs while telling the truth, "That promise is that I will watch his performance in the concert." And Naeun just blabbered how she felt when watching the two of you.

 

You and Naeun had a good bath together and you were blow-drying her hair as you spilled the tea, "Kyungsoo, I think he likes someone now."

 

"And that's the girl you were talking about? Oh my gosh, that's not good. She's a real , so two-faced, ew!" Naeun exclaimed and you laughed at that. You really needed that comfort that someone was on your side this time.

 

"Well, I think because it was the first time he felt like a man." You sneered, seeing how Kyungsoo was determined to ran after Jisoo earlier, you just wished that it was you who was the reason why he's making that face. "You know, from when we were kids until middle school, we were always together. And you relied on me more than the other boys. And there he must have thought that I can handle myself, which is a fact by the way." You realized what Kyungsoo might be feeling, so you just accepted that fact.

 

Then Naeun hugged you suddenly, which made you confused. "I want you to rely on me now, Jieun." She stated and you nodded, Naeun was really a sweet girl. "I know that I'm not always by your side, but whenever I am with you, please tell me things because I don't want you to feel alone. So tell me everything every time we see each other and have time, okay?" she stated and you thanked her.

 

"If you don't have anyone to rely on, especially when me and Jongin are not around, and Kyungsoo now that he has Jisoo, rely on Baekhyun." And you looked at her and squinted your eyes at what she said.

 

"You're still dense, baby girl." She smiled at you and patted your head. "I know for sure that you could rely on him." She sternly said and you just trusted her like that. You knew that Naeun was telling the truth when she saw that Baekhyun was a sincere person and would not leave you behind.

 

You two were still laughing all night long when somebody rang the doorbell frantically. Your mother immediately went to the door and opened it. "Kyungsoo?!"

 

"Jisoo's missing."