Chapter 3

The young prince

Taehyung stood up and went to Jungkook's room to see if he was alright.


When he came in, he was met with an innocent boy sleeping without knowing what is awaiting him. To say that he thought Jungkook was a normal boy would be the biggest lie ever because the moment he saw him he knew the guy was special.
But he knew Jungkook best and it was not a future he would want.

Tae- I will always follow and protect you dear prince Jungkook

He said before going out of the room. The next day Jungkook woke up he saw his stuff packed up in a bag and he sighed. Realisations had hit him that he was leaving. When he got out of his room he saw Yoongi and Taehyung walking towards him.

Jk- Good-

He was cut off when he saw them on their knee in front of him.

Yg and tae- we pledge loyalty to our prince Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at them and something told him that things were never going to be the same ever again. He crouched down and told them.

Jk- come on stand up and hug me.

Both stood up smiled and made a group hug. When everything was ready they said their goodbye and hopped on their horses. Soon enough their home disappeared from the view making them realise that they are going far away and won't be back for a while now.

When they arrived near a lake they decided to take a break and to drink some water.

Tae- Your highness...

Jungkook ignored him as he was starting to feel annoyed by that now. So Tae Hyung tried again

Tae- Your highness Jeon Jungkoook~

Jungkook snapped and throw water to Tae while laughing.

Jk- oops

Tae looked surprised when he suddenly started throwing water to Jungkook. They started playfully playing in the water for a while before getting tired and stopping. As it was already getting late
They decided to spend the night there. While Taehyung had gone to search some wood for the fire, Jungkook was staring at his reflection in the water. Unexpectedly the reflection turned into another face Jungkook didn't recognise. It was smiling then suddenly disappeared. Soon after Jungkook heard a voice calling from behind. When he turned he saw a boy near the flame.

- Hello there~

Alarmed Jungkook picked up his sword and pointed it toward the stranger.

- hoopla there what a way to welcome your protector.

Jk- Who are you?

- your destiny

The boy said and disappeared to reappear behind Jungkook. He put an arm on Jungkook shoulder and continued.

- I am Jimin, your magician.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and with a flipped he made Jimin fall and that was when Tae came back with wood in this hand.

Jk- I don't need a sorcerer... Go away

Jimin started laughing when Tae came running to them pushing Jungkook away from Jimin.

Tae- Jungkook he is the one Yoongi was talking about... Are you okay? I'm sorry...

Jm- ahh that's exactly the way to treat a beautiful person

Jimin said laughingly while taking Tae's hand to stand up.

Jk- what are you talking about Tae?

Tae- It is written that both you and he will be needed for you to become the king.

Jm- Oh dear Jungkook you wouldn't even be alive right now if I wasn't there. Be a bit grateful. I should be the one hating you right now...

Jimin said while saying the last sentence in a whisper what no one heard.

Jk- what?

Jm- I was always watching you and saving your ungrateful .

That was when Jungkook realised that the feeling he got that someone was always watching over him was actually Jimin. And that now everything made sense. Still, Jungkook always hated everything about enchantment. And it had only grown bigger when Yoongi told him that all that chaos happened when the Jeans' magician betrayed them. Yoongi said it with so much pain in his eyes that told him that this wasn't a normal magician.

Jm- Jungkook if I saw the world the way you do... I would have killed you years ago.

Jimin said and disappeared. The next day they woke up early and continued their journey when abruptly Tae felt someone behind him riding his horse with him. When he turned around, he saw it was Jimin and just continued.

Tae- Ah it's you... Jimin? Am I right?

Jm- Yes and can I ask where are you guys going?

Tae- To the north. For Prince Jungkook to meet his men.

Jm- oh and can I ask you how will you convince them that Jungkook is the prince and not one of the imposters?

Hearing this both stopped their horses. They never thought of this. Jimin laughed slightly while waiting for their answer.

Jk- then shouldn't you be useful then dear sorcerer and convince them that I am their king.

Jm- why would I do this? And either way, it is not like they would believe me. I can be any amateur.

Jk- that goes the same for us. Why should we believe you?

Jm- point but I have nothing to gain from yall anyway and why are you-

Tae cuts him off.

Tae- Okay okay guys there is no point in arguing we need to find a way to convince them right? I am sure Jimin has a solution let's hear him out okay?

Jm- oh the more time I spend with you the more I think you should have been the chosen one. And yes you are right I do know what to do.

Jimin took a breath and continued

Jm- there is a sword that can only be used by the Jeon's and the moment someone else touches it his hand will start burning. Even the most powerful wizard can't do anything about it.

Jk- so where can we find it?

Jm- that's the most difficult part. It is found deep down the now dormant volcano Hallasan which is protected by the wizard.

Jimin turned to see jungkook already making his way there. He sighed.