Chapter 10

The young prince

Jimin and Lisa were talking when the prince came. Jungkook came up to the queen who gave him her hand. Jungkook took it and kissed the back of her hand.

Jk- thank you for the invitation my Queen.

Lisa stared at him and brought her hand to Jungkook's cheek.

Lisa- hmmm not bad.. not bad at all... sit down prince Jungkook and your knight too.

Tae- it's fine your highness i will eat later.

Lisa- very well then let’s start eating ...

The dinner went smoothly.  They started talking about their childhood. Everyone having lost their parents at a very young age and Jungkook not really knowing parents affection. 

Lisa- but for someone who lived as a peasant, you are very much refined prince Jungkook.

Jk- my uncle did teach me some etiquette when i was small. 

Lisa- that’s interesting, i would like to know more about you 

Jk- it will be a big honour for me to relate to you my life but it might be a bit boring for a beautiful Queen like you.

The queen was now blushing and Jimin smirked. ‘ No one can get away easily when he starts flirting huh.’ He thought to himself. 

Lisa- oh i can’t seem to be bored with you. In a month time there will be a banquet to celebrate my birthday. I would like you all to be present.

Jm- Noona is getting old. When you getting married? You might stay forever single with this character of yours.

Lisa stood up and had put and arm around his neck while shuffling his hair.

Lisa- what did you say ? You brat

Both was laughing. It was a rare sight of seeing Jimin genuinely laughing. And Jungkook realised that Lisa was a really important person to him. He really didn’t have other choices when he proposed this one. Then he wondered just how far would he go in order to get the Lees down.  Soon everyone went in their room. 
The next days went by with Jungkook and the Queen spending most of the time together to get to know each other. Lisa was getting more interested in Jungkook each time and Jungkook more confortable. He understood why Jimin was so closed to her. She indeed was a very nice person. If it had to be like this Jungkook can’t do anything else than just close his heart and just do what he had to do.

Jimin was busy. While the couple was flirting around he had to prepare for the upcoming battle. He liked when everything was prepare. It seemed as if he had contact everywhere with all those letters coming daily in his office. Jungkook frequently came and they would talk about the plans and as expected even with lisa's army it would not be enough. Jungkook will have to win the trust of other kingdoms. That battle would be one of the biggest ever had and a lot of people would die.
Taehyung was introduced to the army and he soon became friends with everyone. Jungkook and Tae trained together and both was getting stronger day by day. All were going well a bit too well to Jimin. If the traitor had already know that prince Jeon is alive why is there no more action taken. Was he that confident that he would win with just killing Jungkook's army. Something didn’t seem so clear.
One day Jimin suddenly woke up to realise he had fallen asleep at his working place. He realised someone had put a cover on him and he just smiled at it thanking whoever is that person. He walked out and stretched his arms deciding to go for a walk. When he suddenly noticed lisa sitting while looking at the flowers. Quietly he went to her and sat next to her. 

Lisa- you are working a lot of Jimin. I miss the playful Jimin you know. 

Jm- hah we all have to grow up at some point, don’t we? So how is it going with Prince Jungkook?

Lisa- he is a sweetheart. A very kind soul. I feel like if it is him then yes I will be able to spend my life with him even if I know him for such a short time.

Jm- take you time my queen...

Lisa- there’s just something. He is just too honourable. He never makes an improper movement.

Jm- shouldn’t that be something good?

Lisa- It is but I keep getting the feeling he will never feel what I feel.

Jm- you are just thinking too much. Don’t forget how young he is despite hin getting so big with is muscles.

Lisa- he must be training hard.

Jm- and he is even helping me a lot with my work too. You seriously won’t get a better prince.

Lisa- I know

Jm – ah talking about the devil...

Jimin said while getting up.

Jk-i hopes it was something good.

Jm- what’s good about you to talk about prince Jungkook? Well, then I will be going. I have a lot of work to do. 

Jk- take care of your health.

Jm- you too prince.

Jimin left. And Jungkook sat where Jimin was sitting. 

Jk- I wonder what I did for him to hate me like this?

Lisa- it ain’t about you... he is fighting with himself. He always thinks no matter how much he does he would be useless in the end.

Jk- what a stupid thought. He saved my life once

Lisa- he saved mine too. When was it for you?

Jk- I was small and had fallen into a river. Someone saved me and I always thought it was a dream until I met him again.

Lisa- and for me, I was about to go crazy and act stupid which would have cost my life. He stopped me right in time and promised me something.

Jk- still nothing will stop him from bringing the Lees down.

Lisa- they took everything away from him. His parents and is a beloved little brother.

Lisa instantly regretted saying the last part. Jimin had told her not to say anything to him. He didn’t want anyone’s pity and especially not Jungkook’s. 

Jk- do you know what happened?

Lisa- sorry...

Jungkook hummed. 

Later that day Jungkook went to Jimin’s office a bit earlier than he used to. Jimin looked up, stared at him for some second before getting an idea and searching out for some papers.

Jk- it seems that seeing my face is helping you. 

Jm- hmmm that’s not wrong.. so how is it going with Lisa?

Jk- She is a wonderful girl.

Jm- of course, my Queen is wonderful. You should feel really lucky. Tomorrow is the banquet. A lot of people would be there. Make sure to ask her for a dance.

Jk- I don’t dance. 

Jm- You are such a pain you know.

Jk- am I? 

Jungkook said and sat in front of Jimin while staring down at him. Then put his hand on Jimin's cheek.

Jk- you look very tired. 

Jimin just leaned into the touch and closed his eyes.

Jm- you should act more like this with Lisa. She would love it. But I understand you are shy with her considering she is a girl.

Jungkook just retracted his hands and looked elsewhere.  He hated being looked down upon Jimin noted. Jimin just looked at him and decided to take his hand and to lead him somewhere with more space. Jungkook just followed him without question. He brought one of his hand to his waist and hold the other hand and started humming a song. He started moving to the song with jungkook just following his lead. 

Jm- you see it’s not so hard is it?

Jk- hmmm

After sometimes they were both sweatings. Jimin was still in his arms and both kept the stares into each other’s eyes. No one knew what was so captivating that once they started looking they can’t keep their eyes off anymore. Both not realising that they were getting so close that their lips were almost touching. They were feeling each other’s breathing against each other when abruptly Jimin connected their lips while closing his eyes. It didn’t take long until Jungkook reciprocated. The gripped on Jimin’s waist tightened and Jimin put his arms around his neck while tilting his head deepening the kiss. Both felt like they were going crazy and kept wanting more and more, never getting enough of it. If it wasn’t for them needing to breathe again they wouldn’t have separated their lips.