Returning

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Point of View

“Let’s go back to Korea.” Theo started at tea, the next day. Everyone gave him a look. “And why would we do that?” Emily started. “Because,” He paused and took in a deep breath. “There’s no more reason for Tae-Kyung to stay here in Paris. Since he want that guy named Minsoo right?”

“And Minsoo would most probably be in Korea right now, sleeping like a lazy ?” Emily replied back with a small smile. “My point, exactly.” Theo said with a smirk.

Emily quietly fidgeted in her seat, deeply thinking. She then started, “I want all of us to go back to Korea together. It’s either that, or nobody’s leaving.” Myungsoo froze in his seat. “Except for Myungsoo, of course.” She continued.

Chatters filled the dining hall.

“Do we really have to? All the ladies here and fine.” Zico whined. “Idiot, I think going back to Korea is not a bad idea at all.” Kyung argued. “There are finer ladies there.” B-Bomb pointed out. “I heard the clubs there are nice.” U-Kwon said.

“I missed Chanyeol hyung, I want to see him after the long time we have not met each other.” P.O thought to himself. “Say, going back to Korea isn’t a bad idea at all. We have connections there.” Jaehyo said. “So it’s final, we are leaving to Korea.” Taeil said.

“But when?” Myungsoo questioned. “As soon as possible.” Emily said. “I’ll book the tickets tonight, so don’t worry, heading back to Korea would be my treat.” Theo said and slam his palms onto the table, obviously disliking the buzzing noise.

“But---,” Emily started. “Shut up, I’m buying those plane tickets or no one is leaving.” Theo said and shutting them all up.

------

The next morning, everyone gathered at the hotel lobby and they all bid Mr. Picasso goodbye. “Take care, Emily.” Mr. Picasso said as he gave her a light hug. She nodded. “And one more thing,” He paused. “Thank you.” He said with a bright smile. “Whatever for?” Emily asked, puzzled.

“Come on Emily, it’s time to go.” Theo interrupted by dragging her into his car.

Mr. Picasso smiled as he waved to the kids.

“For making Sehun smile again.” He thought sadly to himself.

------

The moment they landed in Korea, their hours are spent endlessly with work without any stop. Myungsoo went back to being an idol, Emily went back to observing things around her, the boys went underground and looked for any hints of Niall, and Theo would be at clubs looking for Niall.

“It feels good to be home again.” Zico started, on one summer day at the coffee shop while the rest of the boys nodded in unison. “Why did we left in the first place again?” P.O started. “Maybe we shouldn’t have.” Taeil said.

“But whatever it is, you guys are in Korea so enjoy the moment while it lasts.” Emily said while she looked outside of the glass walls of the coffee shop, eyes wildly searching for Sehun. Yes, that’s what they all called him now officially, Oh Sehun, that’s his name.

Emily sipped quietly on her drink as the boys continued to chatter and gossip about the latest happenings of the underground at Seoul. Emily’s attention diverted to the coffee shop’s door when the bell chimed, indicating a customer had walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter