Moving

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her eyes.Those feelingless violet eyes that underneath hides a lot of secrets.

A lot of pain.

A lot of suffering.

I watched her get hurt again tonight as she cried in her sleep.Those nightmares kept haunting her.Nightmares of him.I slid into her bedroom and comforted her by caressing her cheeks.Her breathing slowed down to a normal rate again.I crawled into her bed and rested my head on the pillow,next to her.My eyes slowly closed it's lids and i dozed off into a deep slumber.

------

I was awaken by they weight on my chest.Emily was hugging me while sleeping,again.My face soften as i see her smiling face,sleeping.She hardly smiled these past years.Wait,she never smiled after he left.I clenched my fists as i think about him.If he wasn't related to me,he would have been dead by now.I carefully wrap a blanket around her and look at her face once more, before i slowly crept out of them room.

After i cooked breakfast,i left.Second Invasion is just a month away.A long day of practice is waiting for me.

------

I woke up as i heard sound coming from the kitchen.Oh,it must be Mr.Stalker.I rubbed my eyes and yawned;uniterested.I look at the crumpled spot next to me and wondered if he slept with me again.I must have another nightmare last night.What if he's a ert?

I shivered.No.He's not that creepy and obsessive type of stalker.He's a caring one.I streched my hands and dragged myself into the bathroom to take a hot shower.

Well,he's one of a hella charming stalker.

I took another stroll along the park with my puppy,Kuma only to feel the cold wintery air.I rubbed my palms against each other and breathed through the air,causing a small cloud to appear.Despite winter's here,the Sun never stopped doing it's duties;to shine the living with it's light.I am fascinated.

I frowned.

I didn't feel shadowed today.

Looks like Mr Stalker didn't trail me around this morning.

I let out a small sigh as i pushed the doors to a real estate office.I am looking for a new a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter