Toronto

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey,readers!As everyone know,something happened to AFF a few days ago.My chapter 15,16,and 17 vanished completely.Gone. Since i didn't saved any of my chapters at anywhere,i had to re-type chapter 15,16 and 17,again.I'm really sorry.So,these 3 chapters will be a re-type.The lines might have changed,but the plot is still the same.Sorry!

_________________________________________________________________________________

------

Once we arrived at The Toronto Pearson International Airport,Niall and I hailed a cab to our home located in the city.I breathed the air.Cold and wet.Just like how I remembered.It felt great to be back in Toronto.

I looked outside the window and enjoyed the skyscrapers and buildings that I haven’t seen in years. Memories about my childhood flicked onto my mind as I watched the streets move.’’Mom…’’I whispered.

Small crystal droplets slowly fell from my eyes.I missed mom.I really do.Mom’s death are one of the reasons I fell for Minsoo.I was in need of love at that moment,and Minsoo was there,always supporting me.And so,I fell into his trap.Soft cries can be heard from the other side of the cab.

‘’Niall…’’I whispered.His sobbing grew louder.I scooted closer to him and gave him the warmest bear hug that I could ever gave.’’Dad’s strong..He’ll be okay,Ny.I promise you that.’’I whispered once more.He hugged me thight,and soon the sobs and cries died.

Inside,I felt like dying.What if he won’t make it?I heard from Niall dad didn’t woke up for 2 weeks now. My attention was thrown outside the window once more,managing to catch a glimpse of the snow falling.

------

Once we walked out from the airport,we were surrounded by a sea of fans.My eyes widen as I fix my scarf and fedora hat in place.Woah.We have loads of fans even in Canada.Once the fans were gone,I relaxed myself by strolling around here and there.’’Myungsoo-ah!Don’t go so far!’’Manager hyung warned.I nod my head and left.

We landed at Toronto.I breathed the Canadian air and smiled.Wet and cold.This was my first time breathing a Canadian wind.I stretched my arms and legs,tired from the long,14-hour flight.I looked around the nature to see most of the trees .

They swayed left and right,following the wind.The Sun shone myself with it’s light,giving me some heat.’’Myungsoo-ah!Let’s go!’’Sunggyu called out my name.I nod and walked towards the group.As  I jumped onto the bus,I managed to feel the first few drops of snow falling from the sky.

------

After half an hour or so,we arrived at a neighbourhood named ‘Queen Street West’.As I walked out from the bus,I observed how the Canadians work.They work fast.We walked into a hotel nearby and took our keys to our room.I pumped my fists in the air.’’Assa!I’m sleeping with Dongwoo Hyung!’’I screamed in the elevator.

‘’Uhh.You know,Myungsoo.That sounded a bit…Weird.’’Woohyun said.’’I belive so.’’I said.Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter