Sounds from the Notes

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

It was a late Sunday night,and I was having the time of my life,watching BPL live on my tv.Arsenal,my favorite team was playing a match against Newcastle .’’GOAL!’’I screamed alone,my voice echoing throughout the whole empty apartment.

Man,my voice Is loud.

I arrived back home from Toronto a few days ago,along with Niall and Infinite.I had been down the day after dad’s death,but after a lot of thinking,and some of Myungsoo’s wise words,I decided to accept dad’s death and moved on with life.

A few days before we left Toronto for Korea,I managed to bring Infinite all over Toronto in a day.Well, what can I say?I’m an awesome tour guide!I brought them to the highlights in Toronto and I made everyone smiled.

At least their vacation didn’t turned out to be sad and depressing with dad’s death.I wanted it to be a memorable one for them.Besides,it was the first time they were stepping a foot on a Canadian country.

To be honest,Myungsoo helped me a lot in the process of me,rebuilding myself.He helped me the first few nights,keeping me company,and made sure that I wasn’t alone.He made sure that there’s always someone there,rooting for me.

I sighed as I hugged my knees as I sat on the sofa.He makes me feel so important.He makes me feel loved.He makes me feel everything I want to feel.It’s like he was telling me,silently,that he would never betray me.

If I would describe Myungsoo,I would describe him as a cat.He may look snobby and sneaky like a cat,but once he purrs and meows at you,he’s warm.Behind those dark eyes,actually hides a very clumsy and goofy person.He’s just a person who’s awkward with new people.Once he rolls on me,he makes me feel warm and protected.

He makes me fell loved.

A cat.A cat just like my stalker.Speaking of stalker,I haven’t felt Mr Stalker’s presence for days.With Myungsoo keeping me company,I didn’t feel alone at all.But I do have to say,I missed being shadowed.I missed being trailed around.I missed his scent on my bed.I missed his cookings.Oh God,I miss him.

I sigh as I hugged my knees to my chest.’’Ding.’’My doorbell rang,indicating someone was at the door.I took a short glance at the clock and frowned.Who would be here at this late hour?It’s already past 11.

I shrugged and dragged my feet towards the door.I was wearing this oversized shirt that reached half of my thigh.I hope it isn’t the pizza dude.Cause he came about an hour ago.I rubbed my eys and opened the door.’’Yes?’’I said,through my closed eyes.

I opened my eyes,only to see a red-crimsoned cheeks Myungsoo.’’Uhh…’’He said as he scratched his neck,avoiding any eye contact with me.I smiled.Ah,so this guy has feelings too?

‘’I-I need your help.’’He stuttered.I smiled.’’Come in.’’I said as I bowed he smiled and bowed back.He walked into my living room and gasped.’’You watch football?’’He asked.’’Duh.I love it.’’I said as I jumped onto my comfy sofa.’’Drinks?’’I asked.

‘’No thanks.Just had dinner.’’He said as he sat down.’’Okay.’’I said as I grab a handful of popcorn from the bowl and into my mouth.I swung my leg back and forth,enjoying the match.It was a tie now and the game was about to end.

 

The match grew more intense.My eyes were stuck on the screen like glue.And exactly on the 90th minute,Thomas Vermaelen scored the winning goal.’’GOAL!’’I screamed once more,causing my voice to echo around the house.Myungsoo looked at me in shock before smirking.

Hey…This is.

‘’Woah.You sure love football.’’He stated.’’Yes,yes I do.And I am a very big fan of that man over there.’’I said as I point towards a man wearing the Arsenal jersey with the number 29 on it.’’Chamakh!’’I squealed and sent him flying kisses.

He squinted his eyes and sighed.

‘’Oh yeah!What do you need?’’I asked,remembering back why he came here.He took out some sheets from his jacket and laid it out on the coffee table.’’Manuscript?’’I questioned.He nod before saying,’’I need help with my singing.I’ll be singing this song with my co-actress tomorrow,and I need to brush up on my vocals.I learned from Hoya hyung that you mastered in music during your highschool days.’’

Ah…those days.They brought so much memories.But yeah.I took arts course when I was in highschool.So I knew a lot about singing,and a bit about dancing and acting.

‘’Why can’t you ask Woohyun or Sunggyu?’’I whined.’’But they are busy.’’He pouted.’’Uwahhhh!You pouted!’’I squealed.He smiled.’’Please?’’He begged.

I thought about i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter