Introduction

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The fresh smell of homemade French cookies filled the cold air in my apartment.I sighed as i wiped the flour off my face.This is what you get for not answering Hoya's or Dongwoo's phone calls.I am baking my 3rd bath of French cookies. I sofly whined as the flour made a bigger smear on my face.

The clock on the wall pointed it's hand to the number 5.Darn.It's already 5pm.I quickly cleaned my hands with the kitchen towel and ran towards my room;completely forgetting about the flour on my face.I came out of the room wearing a pair of denim jeans and my favourite sweater.

I took out the last batch of the cookies out from the oven and aimlessly placed them into a box.The sweet smell from the cream filled my nostrills.I smiled.I am a good baker.

 

I hung the string supporting my guitar over to my shoulders and held the basket on my right hand.I slowly walked out of my apartment,not wanting to face reality.I let out a small sigh as i ring Howon's bell.

The door opened,revealing a friendly face and familiar eyes.Kenyan was all i could describe. Dongwoo. He observed me carefully before calling out for Hoya.Hoya appeared,giving me a cold and hard look.''Who are you?''He questioned.I shoved him the box and faced Dongwoo and Hoya.

I closed the door behind me,cleared my throat and strummed the chords on my guitar.''Sorry.''My voice squeaked as i look at their faces.They looked like they were about to burst from laughing.I frowned and stop strumming my guitar.I raised my left eyebrow and questioned,''Are you guys okay?''

They burst out laughing,followed by some echoes behind.I see another 5 familiar figure.I softly grunted,not knowing there were guests.A figure on the couch moved towards my direction and walked closer to me.It was Myungsoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter