Told

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Kuma-ah,don't!''I screamed towards the active Jindo puppy.Aish.She was chasing this other dog in the park.And i find it very hard to keep the pace with her.''Kuma-ah!''I said inbetween the breaths i have.I finally gave up after a few minutes running with her.I held my stomoch and blew my bangs.This puppy...''Kuma-ah!''A deep voice said out of nowhere.

I look up to see a boy with blonde hair walking towards me with Kuma in his hands.Kuma seemed to like his presence.I sighed,relieved.''T-thank you.''I whispered,out of breath.I fixed my scarf and faced him.Winter,and i'm sweating.Great. ''How about a cup of cocoa?''He said as he gestured towards the cafe` nearby.

Without hestitation,i nod.I feel safe with him.I just don't know why.

------

I watched them two as they walk towards the cafe`.Aish.Why is Dongwoo here?I shook my head.Dongwoo's like a brother to me.I shouldn't be worried.He gets close to canines easily.So Kuma should have been attracted to him.Haha. That's Dongwoo.I carefully trailed them both into the cafe`.

------

I studied the man infront of me again.Why do i have the feeling i will be comfortable with him?

But wait,he looks almost like...a dinasour?

I shrugged.His blonde hair falls flat on his head.His eyes are Kenyan-like.His teeth were sharp as a dinasour's and his lips were thick.But he's cute,i have to admit.

The waitress came to give our orders,giving a glare at me while giving a flirty smile to him.I squinted me eyes,disgusted. He oblivious about everything,just gave an innocent smile back.I shook my head.How can someone be that innocent?I sighed as i watch Kuma happilly playing with him.

I took a sip of my hot coc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter