Found

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Nice, is pronounced as 'Niece'. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Day 048

Dawn has yet to come in an hour. I slowly let out a sigh as i looked outside the glass walls of the cafe’ I was sitting in with Myungsoo. His thumb slowly caressed my right hand as he sipped on his cup of coffee. I took a sip of the hot mocha from the pastel-coloured cup and placed it back on the wooden table.

I continued looking at the morning streets of Nice. It rained an hour ago, but it stopped once Myungsoo and i had settled in the cafe’. We both agreed to stay here for a while and get back to my hotel room once the Sun is out from its horizon.

I focused my gaze towards the man sitting in front of me. He saved me from those haunting nights when i couldn’t sleep, took care of me when i couldn’t take care of myself, kept me company all the time despite his busy schedules. He was the one who shadowed me all along.

“Why?” I quietly questioned. He paused from fiddling with my fingers and looked up. He scratched his head and said, “I’m not really good at expressing my feelings.” My lips curved into a small smile and said, “So you stalk instead?” “I-I-It’s not stalking! It’s more of a-a-a-a---“ He exclaimed. “A?” I asked.

“I love you. Yesterday, today, tomorrow, and more days to come.” He bit his lips and looked down, onto the floor. I let out a small laugh and shook my head. “You’re really weird.” I said in a hushed tone and smiled. “Huh?” Myungsoo looked up with a puzzled expression. “Come on, let’s go. I need to stop by at a bakery on the way back.” I stood up and dragged Myungsoo out of the cafe’.

“Whoa there! Don’t need to go so fast!” He held me back with his strong arms and interlaced our fingers together. I meekly smiled. “How are the other oppas at Korea?” I questioned. “Good. We had just finished our ‘The Chaser’ promotions.” He answered. I looked at him, amused. Wow, time does fly.

“Over there.” I nodded towards a bakery across the street. He stopped us both and looked left and right before crossing. I rolled my eyes and smiled. As we entered the bakery, i immediately let go of his hand and looked around. Luckily for me, the bakery was empty. It would be risky for Myungsoo’s career if some fans had seen me all ‘touchy’ with Myungsoo.

I eyed the variety choices of baked sweets that was placed neatly in a glass container, placed next to the counter and frowned. “Hey Myung, what do guys like to eat?” I asked, confused of which baked sweets to buy for the boys. “I like sweet stuffs.” Myungsoo said as he pointed towards himself.

“Arasoh.” I nodded and pointed towards the baked goods that i’ve chosen for the boys. “And that cheesecake please!” I exclaimed, probably too laud, causing Myungsoo to arch an eyebrow at me. I shrugged and smiled to myself.

------

“Wake up, yo fat asses.” I happily said as i pulled the curtains open. Groans could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter