Lost

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

I wiped the small droplets of sweat forming on my forehead with the sleeves of my shirt.I carefully study the object before me,fixing it here and there,hoping it would be a masterpiece.After days working on this ring,i finally managed to finish it off.

Only for her.

I wanted to give her this ring,showing the my true feelings towards her.Knowing that she didn't have eyes on jeweleries,i decided to make a ring out of what suits her the best;nature.

It's nothing special,just one normal ring.I bet it's not even worth to be sold.I snapped my fingers,finally getting the idea what the ring looked like;an infinity sign.If i had the time to live forever,i would love her and only her forever.

Emily.

------

I felt a small weight on my sweet finger.I slowly opened my eyes and looked at both of my hands.I slowly lifted them up, scanned my fingers once,and placed my hands at its original  place.

Wait!

I lifted my right arm again,to see a perfect looking ring,placed in my sweet finger.I abruptedly got up from my bed to rinse my face.Once i've done that,i look at my right arm again,only to see the same ring at the same spot.

What is this?

I observed the ring,slowly falling inlove with it's features.I smiled.It's perfect for a person like me.I've never really wore any jeweleries before,and this one definetly caught my eyes.

It's perfect.

The of the ring,which looks like an infinity sign was made out from rattan.The silver metal supporting it,didn't look fancy either.I love it.I softly touched the tip of the ring,afraid it might break easily like my fragile heart.I frowned as i felt the ring.It wasn't bought from any store.

It was man-made. 

------

After a long hot shower,i walked towards the living room,only to discover a small piece of paper.I quickened my pace, walking towards the coffee table.I grabbed the paper and carefully read its content.

Dear Emily,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter