His Explanation

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo then continued on to explain the punishment that he had given to Minsoo a few months ago. (Refer to Chapter 22, if you have forgotten about the Deal.) Emily stopped in her tracks and looked at Myungsoo. She didn’t know what to feel. She was not angry, or not close to satisfied either. She felt stuck inbetween, puzzled into what to feel towards Myungsoo.

Myungsoo on the other hand, looked down, a bit shameful of what he had done back then. During the days when Emily was not with him, he had spend his time thinking of a motive why would Tae-Kyung kidnapped Niall.

It was only then he realised that he had committed a big mistake. Emily did mention once that she has stumbled upon Tae-Kyung once, when she and Minsoo were dating. The small details were important. Saying sorry at this moment, wouldn’t make a difference towards what the situation has become now, anyway.

But he wanted Emily to know that he was deeply in remorse.

P.O watched the two love birds in curiousity. He knew that Emily was too kind hearted to get mad at Myungsoo, but he himself had to agree that what Myungsoo did was really childish. But the big deal is, what did that person named Minsoo did to Emily that cause Myungsoo to act like that? What was it?

P.O looked back infront and his pupils

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter