Revealing

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

“Well, what’s the big news you found out?” Emily directed the question towards Theo immediately when everyone had finally settled in the hotel’s large lobby, after dinner. Theo carefully looked around before looking towards the eager looking girl in her eyes. “You realized that Kyung and I arrived slightly later than everyone at the fighting scene?” Theo spoke up.

Emily looked and him and nodded before procedding to say, “So…?” “We were both on our way to where you where until when we heard some group of men mentioning your name. We both grew curious and trailed them a few feet from behind to see if we can dig up some infos.” Theo explained carefully.

Everyone listened to Theo with such intensity until there was not even a single sound heard in the lobby. “And we did.” Theo winked at Kyung, signaling Kyung to continue on with the story. Now, everyone looked at Kyung. The funny-looking man let out a nervous laugh, and sat in a posture, reading to tell his side of the story.

“So, we spied on their conversation and learned out something.” Kyung paused, before moving on and saying, “Tae-Kyung was just using Niall as a bait because you have a connection with someone named Minsoo.” “Who is Minsoo by the way?” Theo budged in. “Oh, shut up Sehun, let Kyung finish his story first.” Emily said with a tint of annoyance in her voice.

Upon hearing her calling himself by his really name, Theo quickly shut up and focused towards Kyung. “And then, Tae-Kyung himself appeared out of nowhere, just alone. Theo and I heard him saying that he wanted that guy named Minsoo dead.” Myungsoo and Emily both exchanged glances and let a low sigh.

The next thing they knew, everyone was looking towards Myungsoo and Emily. “Is there somethingyou are hiding from us?” B-Bomb questioned. Emily fiddled with her fingers for a moment, before Myungsoo placed his palms onto her hands. “You don’t have to tell if you don’t want too.” He whispered. She ducked her head.

“Don’t have to tell what?” Zico questioned. “Shut up you fool!” Taeil hit the younger male on the head. It wasn’t Zico’s fault anyway, it was his nature to have such a big mouth. “Okay, sheesh.” Zico grunted. “Yah.” Jaehyo nuged her arm a bit. “Don’t you trust us?” He continued. Emily looked up at him.

“Its not tha---“ “Then what?” Jaehyo cut her off. Emily dropped her head once more, ashamed to talk about her past with them. “Hey, look at me.” Jaehyo kneeled infront of her and softly smiled. “Wow, hyung is being nice to Ems.” Ukwon whispered towards P.O. “I know right, finally.” P.O. nodded towards the orange-headed male.

“Can you both not ruin the moment?” B-Bomb spoke. “Thanks Minhyuk.” Jaehyo s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter