Severe

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

Day 012

 

My eyes abruptly flicked open. Something just doesn’t feel right. I turned my head aside, facing the clock that read, 3.30 a.m. I sighed as I got up, wanting to roam around the city to clear things off my mind. I brought my gun and slid it to the back of my jeans. Looks like I fell asleep with my regular clothes on. I must have overthought things too deeply.

I silently jump off from the building, landing with both of my feet on the ground. I look around me one more time, just to make sure that I was safe.

With that,I was left to roam the city silently.

------

It was not long after that when I heard some whispers and shifting behind me. I quickly turn around, only to discover dark shadows. I eyed them curiously before turning on my heels, and walk. My attention got captured by a familiar shade of blonde being dragged into a club around the corner. My steps quicken as I realized it could be Niall.

I took a big breath before walking into the club. I’m a one woman in this case. If my fate is to get Niall tonight, I’ll have to do it alone.

I observed the club’s surrounding and spotted Ny being dragged into one of the ‘V.I.P’ rooms the club has. I slowly followed them. A set of palms stopped by at my right shoulder as I felt myself being yanked backwards. I frowned and turned behind.

My eyes widen. Oh just got caught.

There standing was Theo, and the rest of Block B.

“What the heck are you doing following them?!” Theo frowned. “I do what I want.” I whispered while my eyes never left Niall’s blonde hair. “Tell me.” He demanded. I rolled my eyes and struggled to get out from his grip. But he held onto me thighter.

“They are dangerous people you know that?!” He exclaimed. “Obviously I know, because I am from Korea and they have my brother!” I answered back, not caring the fact that I’ve just told them the reason why I am in Paris in the first place.

“They what?!” He shriked. Fortunately, the loud blasting music from the bar was covering his voice up. I finally got out from his grip and hurriedly walk towards the direction I last seen Niall dragged to. “Wait!” He hailed through the loud music. I looked back.

Kyung stepped forward and said, “We’ll help.” I blinked once, shocked. What can they do to help? I merely nod and started to walk again. Silently, I twisted the golden doorknob and peeked inside. Tae-Kyung was sitting on a big black sofa, with a group of men in black surrounding h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter