Neighbours

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

I sighed as i look at the empty apartment.I guess they haven't arrived yet.I scratched my head,thinking what to do.I shrugged.It was late night,and the best thing i could do was to sleep on the floor.I walked into a room nearby and plopped down on the floor.Kuma was sleeping.

I smiled as i looked at her sleeping face.I slowly laid my back on the hard and cold concerete floor.I shivered as it is a cold winter night and my thin leggings aren't helping.I coiled myself into a ball and soon fell asleep.

After a while,a felt someone hugging me.I didn't care or react cause i like the heat that this person gave.I shifted a bit and hugged this warm body back.

------

The door was unlock.I shook my head.Aish.Didn't she know how to lock one?I shook my head as i looked at the huge and empty living room.So the furnitures haven't arrived yet.My thoughts quickly shifted towards Emily.Where is she sleeping tonight?It's a cold night,is she sleeping on the floor?

I quickly rumage the rooms one by one,and was relieved when i finally found Emily sleeping in a lavender-painted room. She was sleeping on the cold and hard concrete floor.Without hestitation,i wrapped myself around he petite body, preventing any heat to leave her body.She shifted a bit and hugged me back.

I smoothed her hair and kissed her forehead.

Things i do for love.

Memories of how i met Emily instantly flashes through my mind as i fell asleep.

2 years ago.

I sighed as i walked through the doors of a cafe` named 'Rawr!Cafe`'.The bells chrimed,indicating a customer came in. In this case,it was me.I was beyond tired.My trainee days were going to be over and in 2 weeks time,my band is gonna debut.So practice's like,twice the longer than my trainee days.Equals to hell.

I observed the surroundings around me.This cafe` is interesting.The decorations made me feel like i was back in the stone age.I liked the hand-writen drawings on the wall and the floor.The table looked like it's made out of rock,but it really isn't.It's really comfortable.The lights were dim,but yet bright.It looked like the Sun has come inside.

A few dinosaur mascots can be seen around,rushing to take orders from everyone around.So now i understood why this cafe`'s always full.My thoughts were disturbed as a small dinosaur came sitting infront of me.

''Order,sir?''Her small voice squeaked.''Americano please.''I answered.I looked through the dinosaur's eyes curiously, only to recieve a chuckle.''Your order will arrive soon.''She said.She stood up and bowed,ready to leave.''Will you be serving me again?''I asked.Her 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter