Snow

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

I softly smoothed Kuma's fur and fixed my glasses as i read my book. It's still winter but the snow didn't fall today.The sweet smell of French coffee lingered in the air.A small smile crept onto my face as i see the bits of the orange sky;indicating the Sun was about to set.

My daydream was interrupted as fangirls screams can be heard not far from where i am sitting.Uninterested with the incident happening,i kept on reading my book.

I jumped a bit as i feel my table jerk.

''Please help me.''A voice whispered.

------

I watched her again as i take another sip of my coffee.Yum,French coffees are good.Small droplets of sweat can be seen on my forehead as i just finished our dance practice.I pulled the newspaper higer up to my face,avoiding anyone to make eye contact with myself.

I flinched a bit when i see Woohyun sneaking up towards Emily,trying to run away from his  mob of fangirls.I shifted a bit my seat at the La Passion` Cafe`,wanting to eavesdrop on Woohyun and Emily's conversation.

------

I glared at the man seated infront of me.He looks terrified.My face soften a bit.I took a glance behind him to see a mob of fangirls coming this way.I closed my book and sighed.

''My reading has been ruined by you.''I whispered.

''Help me...''His voice trailed off.

I smirked.I just had this perfect idea on helping him.I shifted my chair towards his direction and snuggled up with him.

''Oh,jagiya~You're here!''I said out loud,clear enough for the group of girls to hear.

''Ah..ne..Yeobo..I'm sorry i'm late.''Woohyun stuttered in the same volume.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter