His Story

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Point of View.

4 days has passed since that day when Emily and Sehun hung out at the theme park and it has been 4 days since Emily had last heard or seen Sehun. No phone calls, no random appearance, nope, nothing.

Heck, it was like he disappeared from the surface of the earth.

Emily, who couldn’t take it anymore finally decided to pay a visit to Block B’s home.

And when she arrived at their doorstep, she could not help to feel that something has been awfully wrong. Taking the chance anyway, she knocked the door and took a step back. P.O appeared at the door and his face stoned when he saw Emily at their doorstep.

Feeling hesitant, he greeted her with a fake smile. “Hi noona.”

She nodded at him and gave him a small smile. At that very moment someone hollered from the living room, “Who’s that Pyo?” And Emily recognized it as Zico. “Emily noona.” P.O reluctantly answered back. He let her inside and she made her way towards the living room where all the boys were, except for one particular figure.

“Where’s Sehun?” She asked, eyebrows arched.

“He went out, the usual.” Jaehyo lazily replied, but Emily caught the anxiety that he held in his eyes. “Probably hooking up with some girls.” Kyung supported Jaehyo. Emily disappointed nodded, as she thought that Sehun had stopped that kind of business the moment he landed in Korea.

“Just tell me if you see him around okay?” Emily requested before turning her body towards the door’s direction, ready to leave.

“Hmm.” Taeil hummed as an answer.

“I’ll lock on my way out.” She waved her hand up and walked out of the living room.

“Don’t you think we should tell her?” B-Bomb whispered with a sad face. He couldn’t take it, he couldn’t bear to see you in such pain. “But we promised him, man.” Ukwon pointed out. “It’s not that we don’t want to, it’s we just can’t.” Zico said.

“Emily noona won’t like it either way, if we told her now or later. Why bother delaying things?” P.O said with gritted teeth, his level of patience was slowly going down and he just couldn’t sit and watch the two people that he admires getting hurt.

“We’ll tell her. Tomorrow.” Taeil decided, as the oldest of the boys.

Letting out exhausted sighs, they all went back to their own thoughts, thinking how were they to face the world after their dear friend would leave them forever. They were just counting the days to when he would go, and their heart ached watching their close friend enduring such excruciating pain.

------

Several days passed and Emily still has gotten nothing. Settling her pen down, she sighed as she rubbed her temples in annoyance. Where the is Sehun? Myungsoo, who happens to be in the living room, heard her tired sigh and stood up from the sofa in the living room to check up on Emily to see if she was okay.

“You okay, sweetheart?” Myungsoo said softly as he held her shoulders from the back. Emily sighed once more and tapped her fingers onto the kitchen table. Abruptly standing, she grabbed her bag, slung it over her head and lightly pecked Myungsoo on the lips before saying, “I have to go.”

Myungsoo watched her go, curiously peeking from the kitchen’s window while Emily had long gone, driving her red Lamborghini.

Speeding all the way to the boys’ home, she came to a stop at their front lawn. Quickly stepping out of the car, he fists met their door as she continuously thumped on the door, desperately wanting to see Sehun’s face.

He knockings came to an end when he phone rang, silencing the heated atmosphere. “Zico” flashed onto the screen and she quickly slid the green button and held the phone towards her ears. “Jiho?” She spoke, as the thumping of her heart started to rapidly increase.

“Emily-ah...” His voice trailed off, as if to explain how remorseful he felt. “Can you get to the hospital now?” He pleaded.

He didn’t even had to ask, she would go right away because she knew that it had something to do with Sehun. Shutting her phone, she went into her car and stepped onto the accelerator and drove as fast as she could to the hospital Zico had mentioned.

She can’t help but to feel that something very wrong was about to happen.

------

Pushing the glass walls of the hospital, she rushed towards the counter and spitted his name, “Oh Sehun please.” The lady behind the counter clicked a few buttons, here and there at the monitor and told her his room when she had finally seen the name that Emily had just said.

Emily then proceeded hurriedly towards the elevators but to her vain, the elevators seemed to be moving too slow for her liking. Taking the alternate way, which was the stairs, she ran two steps once on the stairs and finally reached the 8 floor.

Wiping the sweat that had formed on her forehead, she stopped for a moment to catch a breath and placed her hands onto her knees. She stood up again and looked for the room that Sehun was supposedly to be placed in, and stopped when she had finally saw the 3 numbers.

She reached her hand out to slide the door, but it never happened. Something --- or rather someone had slid the door and to her relief, it was Oh Sehun. Her Oh Sehun. But no, his face did not seemed to be the slightest to being pleased as his head was turned away from her while he said, “Hyung, I told you not to tell h---.” He came to a stop when he faced her, and all of the colours drained out of his face when he saw her.

“Em---.” But before he could even finished that off, he started to furiously cough and he held onto Emily’s shoulders for support. Emily tried her best to keep them both on their feet while Sehun continued to cough and soon enough, blood flowed out together from his mouth.

Eyes wide, she asked, “Sehun, are you okay?” She said, slightly shaken with the sight. What was happening? Why is he coughing blood? She looked back to see seven boys rushing towards her direction. “Doctor! Doctor!” Kyung screamed into the intercom while the rest of the boys went to Emily and Sehun’s direction to bring Sehun back to his bed.

By

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter