MoonLight Tears

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 047

My eyes hovered onto the screen for the 20th time today. Weeks had passed and i was still trapped in the hotel room with nothing. Days flew by like pages were being flipped. No signal came from Niall anymore since my visit to the mansion. I would spend most of my time in the hotel room, mourning over my lost like a jailed prisoner.

I had taken of my cast that was wrapped neatly around my hand 2 days ago. My right arm still felt weak, but it is still functional. The bandaged wrapped around my head fell off naturally days ago.

I gaze out into the window, watching the sun set, waiting for Niall to just come knocking on the door. And just with sheer luck, a chorus of knockings can be heard at the door. I slowly stood up from the chair, annoyed that someone has interrupted my train of thoughts.

I lazily reached out for the golden doorknob and twisted it open. My eyes widen as i flung open the door. I shut it back, but was blocked by a pair of arms, strongly preventing the door from shutting. I gave in my everything, but failed to shut the door close.

I finally gave up and let the door swung open, making 8 figures to be clearly appeared. “What do you want?” I questioned as i rolled my eyes. “Finally.” Theo said. The rest of the members of Block B worriedly looked at me in concern.

“I’m alive and kicking, so leave?” I held my arms out and motioned them towards the door. “Heck no are we leaving you from our sight again, girl.” Zico said in a diva-ish matter as his body collided with my bed. I grunted and sit on my chair before starring right at Kyung. I stuttered, “A-Are you okay?” “I’m alive and kicking girl.” He re-did my act from before.

I grinned and let out a sigh of relieve. “But Emily, WHAT THE HECK?! How can you just leave us like that, just with a stupid short note from you?! That is not cool, bro.” U-Kwon exploded. I eyed him and spat, “Shut up. You don’t understand okay. You never will.”

“Bull Emily. We all know how it feels like loosing someone important.” Theo said coldly. I shivered. I didn’t like the aura around him. It seems more deathly and serious. “Noona, don’t ever do that again. We were all very so worried. Thanks to B-Bomb hyung here, we finally found you!” P.O said in a cheerful tone while planting aegyos infront of my face.
 

I frowned as i checked myself up and down. “D-Did you plant a tracking device in me?!” I shrieked. “No you idiot, B-Bomb is just a pro in these stuffs.” Taeil chuckled. I gave him a glare softly sighed. I scratched my neck and said, “Long time... No see, eh?”  

Silence filled the air.

I turned my head towards the laptop and typed out a few codes just to see if this technique works. The silent air felt stiff as i continue typing on the laptop’s keyboard. The only sounds that could be heard were the continuous typing from my fingers and the soft breathing coming from everyone in the room.

When that didn’t work, i slammed the laptop shut and sighed in frustration. I brought my legs closer to my chest and started to fiddle with my fingers.

“What are you doing?” Someone spoke up. I looked down and uttered, “I don’t know.” I brought my head up and looked into the mirror infront of me to see 7 boys watching. “Come on.” I hissed as i got up from the chair and slipped on my hood. All 7 of them eyed me curiously.

“I need to show you guys something.” I said as i grab my phone and stuffed it into my pocket. I twisted the door knob and looked back and ushered a “Come on!” before walking out from the room. I kept walking with my hands in the pockets with a certain destination stuck in my head.

------

“Here we are.” I muttered as i stopped walking infront of the same exact place weeks ago. “W-Where is this, noona?” Frighten P.O said as he hid behind myself. “Don’t worry P.O. Noona is sure that no one is here anymore.” I assured him as i patted his head. He curtly nodded. Taeil made the first move quietly, leaving us behind. I glance at Theo for a while, before i myself finally made the first move.

“Come one guys.” I said as i walked pass by the rusty iron gate. The same cold air went by me, causing me to shiver slightly. I stopped infront of the same wooden gate i had stood weeks before. The same place when a stranger told me to not go in. The same exact place where i let Niall go just like that.

Without hesitation, i twisted the wood doorknob and stepped in the hidden lawn. I continued walking inside, just to see if there was anything left behind. The sight of green grass and a few trees shows otherwise. There was absolutely nothing left behind. No blood, no gun casings, no dead bodies.

I sighed in content a turned back, ready to leave. But then, a familiar shout can be heard coming from the mansion. I looked back, and sprinted towards the house. Zico was franticly shouting while pointing towards a figure, lying lifeless at the corner of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter