Little Sunshine

Their Adventures

"Daaaaaddy..Appaaaaa..wake up."

Woojin felt little fingers on his shoulder and little shake that made him awake. He opened one of his eyes and could see the pouty little lips of his baby. He smiled and grabbed his baby by the arms. Little Felix yelped, surprised by his Appa's action, he stumbled beside his Appa as he got squeezed by his morning hug.

Oh, it seems to be a good day today, Woojin thought as he can see sunlights peeking through their window.

"Good morning, sunshine. Did you sleep fine huh?" Woojin said as he peppers Felix little kisses on his face. Felix just giggled.

"Appa.."

"Hmm?"

"Wanna pee." 

"Of course, baby. Come on." Woojin sits up with Felix in his arms, carrying him into the restroom. Little Felix needs a little assistance in taking a piss otherwise he'll just make his pants wet. After settling back Felix's pants, he giggles and goes out the restroom.

Little Felix crawled on the bed where his Daddy is still sleeping. He giggles as he situated himself on top of Chan.

Woojin chuckled as he saw what his little baby's antics. Chan groaned as he felt something not so heavy on top of him. Chan blindly touch it as he opens his left eye and he immediately wakes up seeing what's on top of him is his baby giggling. He was so relieved, just like Woojin that their little sunshine is back, all so giggly and energetic.

"Hey, bud. Morning." Chan said and kissed his baby's button nose.

Woojin sat down on the bed beside his husband, "morning, babe." He greeted his husband and bent a little to peck Chan's lips and they did not miss their sunshine covering his face with his tiny hands. The couple just chuckled and ruffled their baby's soft hair.

Then suddenly, Chan sat up holding Felix on his lap, his face so bright it could rival the sun. And Woojin has fallen in love all over again. He could kiss him again right now but it seems like Chan has something to say. He can imagine a lightbulb above his head.

"I know! Babe, what if were going to beach today?" Chan said excitedly.

"Beach!!" Felix clapped his tiny hands and bounced excitedly on Chan's lap. They knew Felix loved the beach so much.

Well, it's a sunny day and their little sunshine is happy to the idea. So beach it is.