Little Freckles

Their Adventures

"Appa, pail, pail, pail!" Felix exclaimed excitedly. He was referring to his pail and shovel toys. They always bring them to the beach. 

"Yes, dear, I already have them." Woojin said and smiled warmly at his son.

He was so excited right now without knowing that the other family, the Seo Family, will be tagging along. After deciding their beach escapade, the couple immediately call their neighbor, Seo Couple, if they're free to tag along. 

"Appa? Where's Daddy?" Felix asked curiously.

Woojin grinned but before he could answer, Chan bursts from the door.

"Babe, come on, Johnny and Ten are waiting for us outside." Chan called.

Upon hearing the familiar names, Felix perks up, "Binnie?" Felix's eyes were now shining with excitement.

"Yes, bud. Now come on, Binnie is waiting too." Chan said smiling which his dimple is showing.

Then there goes Felix. He ran excitedly out the door, it caused his parents to chuckle in amusement.


At the beach, while the littles are happily playing on the sand, the couples have also occupied in their own worlds, enjoying their time to free from their work stress during the week days. Ten is  on his stomach on the scarf being laid on the sand while his husband massaging his back. On the other hand Woojin was sitting on the sand watching the little ones not far from them. 

"Babe, wanna swim?" Said Chan. Why not? He thought.

"They're gonna be fine right?" Woojin asked eyeing the kids who were still happily playing.

"They're fine." Chan assured his husband as he quickly took off his tshirt. Woojin could feel his throat dry so suddenly upon seeing his topless husband. How on earth was he so lucky to have a husband like Chan. Perfect husband. Knowing that Chan had always time in hitting the gym, it made him warm all over his body, so a swim could be good idea right now.

"Like what you see?" Chan smirked. He was so proud that he has still this effect on Woojin.

Woojin did not even know that he was already staring at his husband's abs. He smirked too, he knew his husband so well  that he was a big tease, "I don't like it Chan, I love it." He even bite his lower lip for effect. Chan smirked even more.

"Hooo my god, please spare us. Just go, swim already!" Johnny said, poker faced and still massaging his husband's back passionately like he was born to do it. Ten just chuckled after the Bang Couple's laugh.

Chan and Woojin were ready to swim but not without ruffling the kids' locks which are dried already for playing under the hot sun for a few minutes now.

"And please do not in the water!" Johnny shouted, it made the kids stop what they were doing to stare at Johnny. Jonhnny received a light punch on the chest from his husband, the Bang Couple laughed at him. He coughed as he said, "nothing kids, just go back to playing please!" The kids were back at playing now, Johnny felt relieved while Ten giving him a glare. He gulped yet shrugged after wards.

 

Little Changbin saw Felix's Appa and Daddy happily swimming in the water, he kinda want to swim too. He can feel the sun burning his skin. He looked at Felix whose tongue was out in concentration. Cute. Changbin noticed something new about his playmate, Felix's tan skin was prominent and so were the dots across his little face. He didn't know Felix has that dots, they were beautiful. He raised his hand absentmindedly and poke Felix's button nose, it has a dot on it too.

Felix blinked his eyes confused and looked at his playmate who was staring at him in awe while poking his nose. He scrunched his nose and giggled. Little Changbin wanted to count all the dots on Felix's little face so he lean forward to get a nice view of Felix's face. That didn't do good in little Felix's account because he blushed hard.

"What are you doing kids?" Chan said scooping the kids up so he was carrying both the kids in his arms flexing his muscles because he knew his husband adore his muscles and was watching him from behind. 

When Felix will grow up, he'll probably thank his dad for interrupting them.

"Uncle Chan, can I count the dots on Lixie's face?" Changbin asked innocently.

"Dots? Oh--you mean his freckles." Chan laughed before he continued, "of course, sweety, but not under this hot son, you'll get sun burn."

Until the time when they head back home, nothing in little Changbin's head but Felix's freckles and the idea of counting them.