Little Prince

Their Adventures


Little Lixie is very excited to wear his costume for the Halloween. He is bouncing excitedly and pouting impatiently up to his Dad and Appa who were just chuckling at their son's antics. Even days before Halloween came, he always asked his parents the same question.

"Is it Halloween yet?" His eyes would sparkle in excitement and in hope to receive an answer he wanted to hear so much.

Although it's holiday, they didn't plan anything aside from staying at home and humor their son to let him dress up. Last weekend, they bought him a very cute costume that would make their son look like a prince. There's a cute crown too, even Chan and Woojin were so excited to see the costume on their son.

Felix's parents chuckled, "yes, baby. Today is Halloween indeed." Chan answered to his very excited son who was also squealing in delight. Woojin prepared the toiletries in the bathroom for his son's bath.

"You don't want to take a bath in a bathtub? Just shower? Are you sure?" Woojin smirked as he teased his 5-year old son. He knew his son won't say no for a bathtub bath but it seemed like it has to change today for when his son shook his head, so stubborn and determine to finish taking a bath as soon as possible as if he was in a hurry.

"With Mr. Ducky?" He shook his little head again. Woojin laughed in amusement, his son must be very excited to wear the costume if he declines the bathtub and that rubber ducky.

"Appa please, can I take a bath? And brush my teeth too?" Felix gave him a puppy look, oh his weakness again, but Felix also reach out his toothbrush on the counter and show it to his Appa impatiently.

Woojin laughed at his son and that's the scene Chan has came to when he peeked inside the bathroom. He chuckled too, he didn't see their son so impatient before. He was not even this excited on his birthday, but it was also because Little Felix was sick while celebrating his birthday. Poor baby who can't eat his own cake at that time because he has cold and cough. So watching Felix today made them so happy too, even though they will not going to celebrate a grand celebration, it's just a damn Halloween get together but Felix is still a child who is quick to be excited when it comes to celebration.

He cleared his throat and smiled in amusement too, " I think you enough, babe. His costume is waiting."

"Alright. Alright. Come here, bub." Woojin chuckles once again when Felix rushes forward to him in a flash without a whine. Woojin takes a quick look at his husband who just gave him a wink before exiting the bathroom.

Moments later, Woojin has done fixing his son's princely hair with of course the costume on, tied his soles and they were going downstairs to his Dad who was waiting in their Halloween themed living room. Yes, they decorated their living room exclusively for the occasion and for their son too. They just plan to watch horror cartoon movies and has prepared some snacks and drinks.

Chan was organizing the pumpkins full of assorted sweet candies on the coffee table and he was about to munch a gummy bear when he hears a pair of little shoes' tip topping on the floor, he raised his gaze from the candies on the coffee table to his son—no, to an adorable little prince smiling sheepishly at him.

"Wow. Baby, you're so adorable!" Chan opens his mouth in amazement, the little kid in front of him is his son. He giggles too while reaching his short arm up to touch his Dad's hair. It was especially pushed up showing his forehead. 

"He is right?" Woojin too came behind his son and Chan looks up to see his husband dressed up as a witch with a pointy hat on top of his head.

"Wow. What a handsome witch. Excuse me, can I take you home?" Chan smugly said to his husband.


"Shut up, you silly." Woojin groaned before taking a seat on the couch, ushering his son in front of them. Chan just laughed and sighed taking in the sight of his family, he has a beautiful family.

"But Dad, you didn't bow down to me yet." Felix whined to his Dad.

Chan quickly got it and gasped, acting like he did something horrible and bow down immediately in front of a giggling Felix, Woojin too giggles. He thought how weird of a vampire bows down before the prince.

"Oh I am so sorry your highness, please spare me."

Felix tackles his Dad, giggling, while Woojin prepares to start the movie but they all stopped from moving when the door bell rang. Chan raised his eyebrow while looking at his husband.

"Do we expect someone?" Woojin shrugged before proceeding to get the door as the door bell rang once again. Chan and Felix following behind Woojin who opened the door. And there they saw their neighbor in costumes too.

"Uh..trick or treat?" Little Changbin in his Prince Charming costume said sheepishly.

"Binnie!" Felix hollered, Changbin smiled at the young prince, he thought that this prince is pretty. Woojin didn't lightly put make up on Felix's face for nothing, he makes sure to accentuate the freckles on his face and that made Little Changbin stucked for a moment. 

"We have lots of candies, Binnie! Let's go inside!" And they were gone inside with Changbin being dragged by a hyper Felix.

Johnny who wears a vampire cape and his husband, Ten, in a fairy costume smiled at the couple, "I hope you don't mind us being here." It was Ten who spoke first in which the couple reassured them that it was okay before ushering them inside too.

They let the littles have their moments in the living room, a horror cartoon movie was playing on the background, while the adults were staying in far end corner of the living room eating and drinking. Once in a while they keep on checking up on their kids.

 

 

They call it a day when the princes were sleeping on the couch, the television's screen also releasing some creditials so Woojin shuts it off. The Seo couple has to carry a sleeping prince too, they closed the door after saying goodbye's and good night's.

 

Chan tucked their little prince in his bed without changing his costume, he just removed the little crown and put it on the bedside table. With one last kiss on the forehead, Chan exits the room.

 

Woojin yelped when he was being tackled by his hot vampire husband on the bed. He just put away his hat and was about to undress when his husband attacked him.

"What are you doing, Mr. Dracula?" Woojin chuckles.

"I'm hunting you down to feed by your precious blood." Woojin laughed when Chan attacked his neck with kisses.

"As much as I love to make out with you right now but babe I wanna take a shower, I feel itchy." Woojin whined.

"Well, I can still attack you in the bathroom." He was answered by a content sigh when he kissed Woojin on the lips, the older encircles his arms around Chan's neck and passionately kissing him back.

Chan's hand travels down to his husband's hip, squeezed it a little before continuing to roam it down until it lands on his . He rubbed it a few times before squeezing it that made Woojin moan that is muffled by their kiss. But before they can continue though, a few little knocks could be heard.


"Appa? Daddy? Can I please come in?" It sounded like he was crying, Woojin quickly pats his husband on the back and Chan understands and helps him up.

"Hi Little Prince, what happened?"

"I'm scared.." Felix looks down on his feet while the hem of his costume with his little hands

"Aww, your highness do not be scared now. Do you wanna sleep in here with us tonight?"

Felix looks up and saw the smiling faces of his parents," can I?"

"Of course, bub. Come here." Woojin scoops him in his embrace and kissed his cheeks which were wet from his little tears.

They made a quick trip to the bathroom to clean themselves up and after wearing their PJ's, they tucked themselves in the bed, their little prince in the center who was really sleepy and can't keep his eyes open.

"Good night, Little Prince." They both gave their son a kiss on his temple. After a short kiss they too followed their son to sleep with a contented smile on their faces, a little koala of a prince is shoving his face on Woojin's chest.