Little Escapade 1.2

Their Adventures

After lunch, Woojin is lounging in Chan's studio since his class will start later, he is appreciating Chan's back. He always think how hot Chan's back is especially when he's working. Okay, he is like a creep of thinking like that but hey, if your husband is Bang Chan you would think Woojin is right. He wanted to go near his husband, wanted to sit beside him, but he too wouldn't want to disturb Chan. Chan is working and they are not in their house, so Woojin has to control that urge. He diverts his attention to Felix beside him on the couch, he was still coloring but a kangaroo now. He smiled as his son yawned and realized it was his son's nap time.

"Nap time, bud. Come here, finish that later." Woojin said as he opened his arms which Felix complied and planted his little form in his Appa's embrace. He planted his little face on Woojin's chest as Woojin cupped Felix's head and massaged his scalp softly. Woojin began to hum the song he is always humming when he'll tuck his son to sleep. He could feel tiny fingers fisted Woojin's shirt on the back. He rocks his body a little to get Felix to sleep.

Woojin knew his son was already out to the world like a log when his fingers losen its hold from Woojin's shirt. He kissed his head and had to slowly change the position so that when Felix wakes up he won't have a back sore. He slowly but skillfully managed to lay Felix on his thighs and legs. In a second, he thought he'd disturbed his baby's slumber when Felix shifted on Woojin's thighs. Woojin held his breath and released it when Felix just shifted on his side, still on his Appa's thighs. 

The entire scene was not being missed by an amused Chan, he released a chuckle. Woojin looks at his husband mumbling a "what?" Chan just shakes his head and smiled, having to witness whatever shenanigans his boys are up to really warms his heart. Because most of his time is devoted to his work, he rarely got a sight of his husband and his son being adorable like this.

"You're adorable. And even Felix is asleep, no to mention, on your thighs like that is adorable."

"Okay, mister, why are you so sappy, right now? Go back to work." Woojin said also smiling.

Chan chuckled, "I'm done."

Woojin blinked his eyes, "oh..really? We can go home now?"

"Sorry, Wooj. You want to go home? I'm still waiting for Johnny. We've got work to do."

"No, no, it's not that. I can stay until I'll leave for my class. I have my things with me anyway. And, Johnny? He'll come in here?"

Chan nodded his head, smiling and showing his dimples, "hmm..we have to collaborate writing a song for their company's solo artist."

Woojin nooded his head understanding what his husband is talking about. He looked at Felix when he moves a little. He was on his side facing his Dad who smiled at the sight. He took his phone out and took pictures of his beloved boys on the sofa and also took a picture that was focused on a sleeping Felix slowly his pacifier when Woojin managed to get his fruit feeder pacifier and put in his baby's mouth.

"He is so cute~" Chan squealed as he admired the pictures he took on his phone.

Just then the door suddenly slams open and Woojin was startled that cause Felix to move and has woken up by the sudden movement.

The newcomer has a guilty look, "oops, sorry.." It was Johnny.

Chan chuckled and Woojin relaxed while embracing his son. 

"I brought Changbin, I hope it's okay.." Johnny said unsure and continued saying, "Ten got work to other company so I have to bring him."

"It's fine."

Woojin felt how Felix dips his face into his chest, "what's wrong, bub?"

"Hi uncle Chan, hi uncle Woojin, hi Lixie!" Little Changbin enthusiastically said. 

"Is Lixie sleeping?" Changbin pouts.

Chan chuckles, he might have the idea why his son got shy so suddenly as he heard Johnny mentioned bringing Changbin along.

Woojin smiled at Changbin, "he just woke up, I think he's just shy."

Chan and Johnny proceed in working not minding what happens around them.


Woojin who coaxed his son to look at him, chuckled when he saw how red his son's face is.

"Aww my baby is blushing..why though?"

Little Changbin gasped when he peeks up to look at Felix and saw his friend on a pacifier.

"Lixie so cute!" Changbin exclaimed. Woojin grinned when he got the idea why his son's blushing.

With so much coaxing, finally he got his son and Changbin to play on their own. He thought of going to the university early since his class had changed the venue of their classroom so he needs to check their new room. So he quickly back hugged Chan telling him exactly his plan, kissed his cheek when Chan hummed goodbye. Johnny who saw the sweet display of the couple whistles beside them. 

Kissing Felix's goodbye too, pouting when his son never spares him a glance he just continues playing with Changbin. Kissing his son once again then Woojin was out of the door.

The littles were bored of just coloring animals, so they decided to walk towards their Dads, coloring book and crayons forgotten on the couch.

Chan took his eyes off from his computer's screen when he felt little fingers on his thigh. He looked at his son who was yawning. He smiled warmly.

"Want your pacifier?" He had asked softly which Felix shook his head.

Johnny beside Chan chuckled, "they're bored. We're sorry little ones, there's no playground here." 

Chan then had an idea, "oh, how about you stroll outside this studio? You can play in the hallway, just don't run so much."

"It's that a good idea?" Johnny contemplating for a second, he knew his son's excitement when it's all about strolling outside.

It was too late worrying now since the kids were so happy, too happy to be declined. In fact, they're already hand in hand running through the door. But before they could turn the door knob, Johnny called them.

"Kids, be careful, okay? And Changbin, please take care of Felix. Do not get out of the building. You understand?"

"Yes, Dad!" Changbin answered excitedly.

The kids were nowhere to be found and Chan could sense that Johnny is worried about the kids roaming around outside.

"Don't worry, everyone here knows Felix."

"Oh? Really?" Johnny was amazed and stopped working for a second to look at Chan beside him.


Chan is in fact saying the truth, everyone in the building knows his son. Even if he just showed them pictures from his phone. Chan was only one of the few married gay in their company, aside from being known and respected producer in their company, his life is like a news to everyone. He was thankful though because his workmates were open minded and accepting enough to live his own life. So when Chan had married and Woojin gave birth to Felix, everyone thought how cute and happy his family is which is true, then everyone just kept on pestering him by asking to at least show them a picture of his family. And when he did, everyone said Felix resembles him so he would not worry about his son wandering around the building.


"Binnie, look i--" Felix's cut off when he bumped someone. He would've have planted on the floor if little Changbin is not fast enough on catching him.

"Oh..hi little one. Are you hurt?" A woman said, worry laced on his face for a second.

"I'm fine.." Felix grinned up to look at the woman.

The woman furrowed his eyebrows, "I thought you're familiar.."

"I'm Felix, this is my friend, Binnie." Felix said excitedly. Changbin gave a little wave and bow to the woman mirroring little Felix.

"Oww~ I knew it, you're Chan's son. Hello to you too, Binnie. I'm Jamie, I'm Chan's friend."

"Daddy's friend?"

Jamie hummed, cooing to the little ones' cuteness. Unfortunately, she has to leave to continue working. While the kids were also continuing their little escape in that long hallway until they came to an elevator. They stared at the wide door in amazement when it suddenly opened. They flinched at the sound but then relaxed when two people came out from the elevator.

One man had noticed them, "oh..babe, this is Chan's kid, right?"

Felix perked up when he heard his Dad's name and that's also when the other guy turned to look at them too.

"Oh yeah..it's indeed Chan's son, but who are you?" Then he looked at Changbin.


Changbin then smiled too, "Hi, I'm Changbin. Lixie's friend." The two men chuckled. The kids' cuteness are too much to handle.


"Hi kids, I'm Sungjin and this is my husband, Wonpil." The second guy, Sungjin, said also they're crouching in front of the kids.

"Where are your dads?" The former guy, Wonpil, asked them.

"Working.." Felix answered cutely.


"Aww babe~ why is he so cute?" Wonpil softy pinched both of Felix's chubby cheeks.

 

Felix's cheeks were now red, not sure if it's from how the couple's been ogling how cute he is or if it's from how Wonpil was pinching them, he giggled that made Wonpil coo to him more. Sungjin chuckled at how adorable Felix and his husband too. He took pity to the poor kid and his cheeks.

"Babe, that's enough. Leave his cheeks alone. Chan might wonder what happens to his kid when he'll see how red his cheeks were." Sungjin said softly.

Little Changbin just stared at what's happening in front of him. He's a little upset of how these guys steal Felix's attention from him but at the same time feeling some butterflies swarming inside him by hearing Felix's cute giggles and seeing how adorable he looks when his cheeks were so red highlighting his freckles.

Sungjin might see Changbin's reaction, he cleared his throat and looked at Wonpil who was still torturing little Felix's face.

"Seriously, babe, we need to go though. We need to get Dowoon too. I don't know what weirdness Brian's been teaching to our son today!" Sungjin huffed to get Wonpil's attention too.

"Oh..yeah, let's go then." Wonpil seemed to forget what they've came here for.

"Bye cuties..we need to go get our son from his uncle. Don't wander too much, your dads will be having a hard time finding you in here, okay?" Sungjin said looking at the kids in front of them.

The kids just nod their heads and run passed them giggling. Wonpil pouts, he didn't say goodbye to the kids yet. His husband just chuckles at him.

The kids are just enjoying their time running down the hallway, slowing down from running pretending to walk when someone or some people will approach in their way. They came to an area with couches and small coffee table in the middle of the couches and a big flat screen TV on the wall. Felix gasped when he saw his Dad's smiling face on the screen before it disappears and another person's face came on the screen.

"Binnie, Daddy was there! He was smiling!" Felix shouted excitedly.

"Yes, Lix, I saw it too." Changbin said softly smiling at his playmate.

They continue to stroll around, Felix giggling and pointing every poster at the wall, posters with his Dad's picture on it.


_
Woojin thanked the cab's driver when he arrived back at his husband's company. Woojin's class was cancelled since they need to rearrange things and some of the teachers were also having new time schedules. So he decided to just get Felix before going home so that Chan will be free from babysitting their son until his work is done.

He saw someone familiar, also entering the entrance door, "Ten hyung! You're here for Binnie?"

Ten turned to look at him, face brightened when he saw Woojin, "oh thank God, l don't need to ask around where could my husband be," he paused as he grinned waiting Woojin by the glass door.

"I'm getting Changbin." Ten said as Woojin stopped in front of him.

"Yeah, me too. I'll take Felix home with me." Woojin answered as they both entered the entrance door.

"You have no class?" Ten asked.

"It was cancelled because we have our new arrange--" he stops himself when he feels an impact hits his thigh.

"I'm so sorry--Appa!" Then an excited Felix could be heard.

"Hi, sweety." Woojin grinned and scooped his son up and embraced him. "Aigoo, you're so sweety already. Having fun playing with Changbin?" Woojin continued after giving a long kiss on each of his son's cheeks. Felix just giggles accepting his Appa's kiss and Changbin grinned at them.

Ten was shocked upon seeing his own son too, "why were you here, baby? Where's your Dad?"

"Hi uncle Woojin, hi Appa. Dad is working with uncle Chan.." Changbin answered hugging his Appa too.

"Why were you strolling without your Dad supervising you?" Ten asked softy kissing Changbin's cheek to which Changbin groaned.

Woojin just chuckles, "it's fine, hyung. Everybody here knows Felix so they're fine." He assured Ten.

"Okay. Let's go then."