Little Unwind

Their Adventures

 

"Fe's Wheel!" Little Felix squeals in excitement when he sees the big colorful Ferris Wheel in the amusement park. It's been long too  since they were out here.

"Whoa! It's so big!" Chan says, he seems very excited too, his body vibrated against Woojin's side.

"Can we ride it, Daddy? Please?" Felix turns to his parents, looking up at them, a puppy look sporting on his adorable face. But it seemed like Felix will be spared from begging too much today since his Dad was as excited as his kid about riding the thing.

"Of course! Let's go, bub!" 

Woojin has a fond smile on his face, the two loves of his life are so adorable and he hated to break their fun, but he needed to.

"Loves, we need tickets first, no?" Woojin chuckles when both Chan and Felix (already hand in hand as they both ran towards the entrance of the Ferris Wheel) stopped on their tracks at exactly the same time.

"Oh!" Chan winced when he realized it, "oh yeah, bub, just a second, I need to buy us tickets."

Woojin just softly laughed at the sight in front of him, he felt like having two children with him today, but he didn't mind. He loves seeing his boys feeling excited over the idea of riding a Ferris Wheel.

"Aww, Hurry please, Dad." Felix pouts as Woojin scoops him up into his arms.

"Don't pout, love. We're all gonna ride that thing, I promise." Woojin drops a kiss on both cheeks of his son while Chan's happily skipping on his steps towards the ticket booth.


Soon three tickets were tucked in between Chan's fingers on his right hand while the other holds the little's hand who's as excited as him. The three of them heading to the entrance of the Ferris Wheel, Woojin has a fond smile on his lips. Thankfully too, there's no other people lining up by the entrance yet and it even makes the two feel more excited.

"Calm down you two," but he too chuckles that sounded almost an excited giggle. How couldn't he when he was this blessed to be graced by his boys happy giggles and excited smiles, he could even swear that he felt their bodies vibrate from being so energetic.

"No, we can't! This thing is sooo huge! Right, Lixie?" Chan says excitedly with a squeal.

Felix made a cute jump before he answers, "yes, Appa, look! It's so big!" He even illustrated it with his arms being outstretched widely to prove his point. His eyes are sparkling while looking at Woojin and his heart melted at the sight.

"Yes, darling. I see it."

They then eagerly handed their tickets to the man collecting them by the entrance.

"Hi, enjoy the ride." The man has a name tag that says Mark and he has a big smile too as he beckoned them into one of the cars.

"Oh, we're sure about it, thanks!" Chan says.

"Thank you, bye bye." Felix cutely, almost shyly, said and waved his little palm towards the man. Mark chuckles at the display as he nodded his head to Woojin then closed the door.


"Boys, calm down..." Woojin is chuckling at his boys who are still very excited when the ferris wheel begins to move. Their son was perched up onto his Dad's lap and both of their faces were almost plastered flat on the glass window.

"Babe, look! Whoaa, I can see everything up here!" Chan shouts like almost at the top of his lungs, while Woojin worries for his husband's vocal chord but still showing a fond smile.

"Yes, babe. I knew that feeling, we ride a Ferris Wheel on our very first date." Woojin said but it fell on deaf ears because his boys were now back to getting excited with everything they saw from up here. Woojin just shook his head fondly, a warm smile forming on his lips while looking at the loves of his life.

Then a happy squeal from Felix while pressing his face more onto the glass window while making a wild gesture with his little fingers as if pointing something from below.

"What is it, bub?" Chan asked his son before dropping a kiss on the little kid's cheek.

"Ice cream!!"

"Oh! Yeah, bye bye, Mr. Ice cream." Felix giggled at the way his Dad used baby voice with matching cute wave of his hand.

Well, Woojin didn't mind taking care of two excited children today. Not even one bit.

 

"Who's hungry?" Woojin asked, a few minutes after they exited the Ferris Wheel and heading to the food courts there.

Both Chan and Felix squealed in unison, "meeeee!"

Woojin can only chuckle at them, oh his boys are extra cute today. He didn't imagine their Sunday like this, right after mass, Felix begged (read: puppy look on) to ride a Ferris Wheel. And they seemed to miss the amusement park so it was decided, instead of heading directly home, Chan made a swerve towards the amusement park. It was only a few minutes drive from the church anyway.

While watching his boys both munching at their corn dogs, some catsup smeared around their mouths, he felt warm and full already just by watching them eat.

"Ah, you're both so messy." Woojin softly said, also gently dabbing a napkin on Chan's lips as well as on Lixie's.

"Where to next?" Chan hummed at his husband's question then turned to look at his son.

"Where to, love?"

"Binnie..."

"Home, then." Chan chuckles, turns to look at his husband and winks at him.