Little Fun

Their Adventures

Chan was tired, he didn't want anything but to sleep, his shoulders were heavy and his back was aching. There was so much work he had today. His energy was drained out of his system, he's just thankful that he made it at home when he was like soulless when he drove his car.

He sighed as he stepped on their doorway and pushing their door open, he was greeted immediately with a giggling Felix, he smiled a little. His little angel never failed to make him smile.

"Hi baby.." his voice is weak but his son didn't notice it.

"Daddy! Let's play!" Felix yelped excitedly.

"Oh bub, I'm so sorry..." He stopped when he saw how his angel's smile faltered. He looked down on the floor and was about to turn around from him to maybe find his Appa in the kitchen or in the living room since he was there facing with his laptap on the coffee table while he played earlier. 

Chan on the other hand felt bad, so bad that he internally panicked. He quickly thinks of a way to bring back the smile on his son's face. So he did the one thing that his tired mind supplied.

"...because you will never catch Daddy!" And he dashed inside the house. While his Daddy is now gone in front of him, he gasps softly, then giggles in excitement as he begins to run after his Dad.

Woojin was neatly filing his bag with its contents, all the stuff needed for his class tonight. He knew his husband was already home because he heard the door that has been pushed open minutes ago but when he heard his son giggled with a high pitch tone, he raised his eyebrow. Felix rarely shrieks in his little high voice, only if his very excited. What could his husband be doing for Felix to react like that. He smiled nonetheless, he's aware that he's been neglecting his son for the whole day except for the constant checking up on him, he has so much to do, checking and recording projects and homeworks of his students. It was just a week after the long holiday vacation and the paper works at school were tons already. All of his students' stuff to be checked were filing up on his table so he decided to bring some at home.

He raised his head and turned behind him, he saw a sweaty Chan running towards his way.

"Hey, babe—" Chan just winked at him and dashed away so the giggling Felix won't catch him. His son was equally sweaty and has a big smile on his face. He shoke his head, though he looked amused but deep inside Woojin knew how tired his husband was, he can see it from his tired eyes. He felt bad and his thoughts got cut off when Chan with arms full of Felix sat beside him on the couch.

"Hi." He then gave a loud smooch on his cheek. He smiled and quickly leaned forward to give a peck on Chan's lips.

"Are you both okay?" He smiled as he takes in the sight of his boys panting hard beside him.

"Daddy ran very fast!" Felix slurred his words out in between his ragged breathing. His parents chuckled at their cute baby, Woojin pressed a kiss on his sweaty forehead.

"I think we'll shower with you." Chan declared, since it's Woojin's time to prepare for school, he agreed and had both of his sweaty boys with him in the shower.

A father is never tired to play with his child and Woojin loved his husband even more for that.