Little Escapade 1.1

Their Adventures


"Chan, are you sure? I can bring him at the university." Woojin said, arranging his things into his bag.

When Monday came, a text message notifying Woojin that they have their monthly meeting with the board. They were discussing who will bring their son. Most of the times when Woojin has this monthly meetings, he'd brought his baby with him. Felix is a shy little bub so he really has no problem in bringing Felix along. He'll just quietly sit on the couch his fruit feeder pacifier, sometimes laying down asleep, sometimes sitting on Woojin's lap.

But at this time, Chan has a different plan, he is willing to bring their son along with him at his studio.

"It's okay, Wooj. I can take care of him. I almost finish the album so I have more time looking out for him." Chan confirmed, smiling that his adorable dimples are showing.

Woojin kissed those dimples, "okay then."

After their breakfast, Woojin prepares watermelon chunks then put them in a tupperware box. He puts it together with Felix's fruit feeder pacifier into Chan's bag. He also puts some cookies, Felix's favorite snacks, in Chan's bag.

"Ready, baby?" Woojin asked their excited son, this will be his first time in his Dad's work place.

"Yes! Yes! Can we go?" The couple took the sight in front of them, a very excited little Felix in his jumper is so adorable, bouncing his little feet in excitement.

"Right then, let's go!" Chan said, amused.

Chan drops first his husband at the university.

"Alright. Be a good boy, okay?" Woojin hugged his baby. Even for one day without his son at his side, he already misses him.

When Felix giggles in reply, Woojin smiled and kissed his button nose and forehead. Felix covers his eyes with his little palms when his Appa turned to kiss his Dad.

The couple chuckle and after a few more kisses, they watch Woojin enters the campus.


_
Now at Chan's work space, a little studio where producing equipments were arranged neatly at the corner, little Felix is all  smile and in awe when looking around the studio. Chan had to hold his laughter, he wanted to watch his son's expression more.

Felix looks at his Daddy's face in confusion while eyeing the recording booth. He knocks his little fist on the glass wall of the booth.

Chan laughs this time, he understands that this is the first time his son had seen this kind of stuff. He opens the glass door and let Felix in.

He then turns on the speaker and mic for his son to hear what he is saying from outside the booth.

He looks at his son inside the recording booth who is also eyeing everything inside it. He can picture out a grown-up Felix inside that same booth, though he didn't know if his son would like music in the future. All he knew was his son is fond of dancing and he could tell that Felix loves to dance. There were times when he and Woojin catched their son watching television and imitating the dance steps to the group he's watching. 

"Hi baby." He speaks to the mic which his baby had heard it from inside through the speaker. He laughed when Felix startled at the sound. Little Felix whipped his head to look at his Dad through the glass, eyes were big looking at Chan.

"It's okay, it's Daddy. You can hear me right?" Chan grinned when he saw his son relaxed and had grinned too.


When Chan had to work, he had no problem with his son because he was just so quiet in between Chan's legs. His little hands were running repeatedly up and down on his Daddy's thighs. When Chan tested his creation and played it on the computer, his son would peek out to look at the computer's screen and Chan will let him sit on his lap.

"Sorry baby, nothing to do huh?" Chan mumbled to his son's hair as he kissed Felix's temple. He noticed Felix is constantly swallowing on nothing, Chan thought he might be thirsty.

"You want your pacifier?" He asked as his son nodded his head yes. He got up with Felix in his arms to get his bag on the couch.

Chan's back to his work while Felix is happily coloring his coloring book on the couch while his food feeder pacifier, Chan had to remind himself to kiss his husband later as thank you for not forgetting to put their son's coloring book into his bag.

Felix colored a big bear on his coloring book while thinking about his Appa. 

"Appa bear.." He mumbled incoherently due to his pacifier but Chan could hear him clearly. He turned to look at his son, smiling when he saw his son's serious face, eyebrows knit in concentration. He walked towards the couch thinking of replacing his baby's feeder with another chunk of watermelon.

When Felix looks up, he saw his daddy and had to show his work too, "Apwa.."

Chan chuckles realizing thatt his son was coloring a big bear. "Yes, it is Appa."

Felix grinned so wide forgetting he had pacifier in his mouth. Chan immediately takes the pacifier and replaces the fruit into new one and put it back to Felix mouth who happily on it again. Chan noticed how Felix's eyes became drowsy and he was about to yawn, he lazily blinked his eyes up to his Dad.

"Wanna sleep?" Chan asked amused. Felix just shook his head no and hard on his pacifier as he continue coloring the bear.

"Okay then.." He kissed his son's temple before he got up to finish his work.

Chan was so engrossed with his work without noticing the door of the studio had opened. Woojin then entered the room without disturbing Chan, he was wearing headphones anyway. Since it was almost lunch time and their meeting was over, he headed straight to Chan's work place worrying about his boys' well being.

He shuts the door slowly and quietly when he noticed his son was sleeping on the couch. He cooed upon looking at his sleeping baby, he was so adorable. He sleeps in his side, a not so comfortable position, with his left arm was under his head. A pacifier in between his little lips, he was still on it slowly. Crayons and coloring book were smashed under his little body. Woojin smiled as he slowly strode his way towards the sofa, he bent so he can kiss Felix's plump cheek.

He then turned to approach his husband who was still oblivious about his presence. He wrapped his hands around Chan's shoulder who tensed by the action. He chuckled when Chan turned to look at him.

"Babe? You're here? What..you didn't notify me, did you?" Chan said quickly, feeling his pocket for his phone.


"It's fine, I didn't text you. Surprise~" Woojin joked.

Chan chuckled, "oh really?" Chan faced his husband properly and that's when he noticed his son sleeping in the couch.

"Oh..I didn't even know he fell asleep already.."

Woojin chuckled, "Yeah, he was.. Let's go home for lunch or you'll eat here then I'll bring Felix home?" The company has canteen for employees like Chan, outsider like an employee's family is also welcome to join.

"Let's just eat here.. How's the meeting?" Chan said wrapping his hands around Woojin's waist when he sat on his lap.

"It was alright. They want me in morning shift which I declined, I want my morning free for Felix." Woojin answered, kissing Chan's nose.

"Well..was that okay with the board?"

"Yes, since there were others that were willing to take the shift so it was okay."

"Hmm good. Let's go eat then, but first please wake our sunshine up so I can save my work to finish this later." Chan said kissing Woojin on the lips.

Waking up Felix is not that hard, when he heard his Appa's voice he immediately shot up and had excitedly shown his coloring book on the page of that big bear which Woojin just laughed catching Felix's pacifier before it landed on the floor. 

"Oh yeah? That's me?"

"Yes! Appa a bear!"

"Alright. Alright little koala, how about we go eat lunch?"

Then the couple with their son in Woojin's arms were heading to the canteen.