Little Blue Changbin

Their Adventures

 

A beautiful Saturday morning when Johnny woke up, the first thing he saw was his kid's lips in a very sad frown. Ten was no where to be found, probably in the kitchen.

He yawned shamelessly as he sat up from laying down on his bed, "good morning, baby. Why the long face?" Changbin's frowning while hugging that snorlax plushie. He noticed that it was now his favorite toy. But why was he frowning now? Maybe he got scolded by his Appa again for messing up his cooking, Johnny thought. He was pouting now.

Johnny groaned as he shouted, "Chittapon?!"


Little Changbin was pouting more. He signed, he knew he's too weak for his baby's pout. He panicked as he saw his baby's eyes were teary. Oh, this is serious, he thought. He immediately grabbed little Changbin and put him on his lap.

"Aww baby, what's wrong? Is your tooth ached again?" Jonhnny was worried, little Changbin has an awful toothache but they had it removed before they moved away from their old house.

But little Changbin shaked his head no. Johnny blinked his eyes as he held little Changbin's face.

"Chittapon?!" He shouted again as he didn't get an answer from his kid.

Footsteps could be heard from outside the room then came his husband in an apron, a cute sight, but he has other matter to deal with.

"Why are you shouting my birth name so early in the morning?" Ten asked angrily, but for Johnny it was cute, hands both on his hips.

Johnny smirked and pointed at their kid on his lap, "why is he sulking?"

Ten softened as he saw that indeed Changbin was on his Dad's lap sulking. He felt bad.

"Oh..uh, he wanted to ride his new bicycle outside and I said no.." Ten said, guilty for making his baby sad. Then he continued, "it was just you're still sleeping and I am cooking, I can't let him play outside without one of us watching him." He sighed and took a step towards his husband and his son.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to make you sad." 

Changbin just nodded his head as his answer and turned to hug his Appa.

"Alright then! Let's play Binnie!" Johnny exclaimed. It made Changbin smiled, the sparkles in his eyes came back.

"Can we invite Lixie, please?" Changbin asked shyly, hugging Gyu tightly.

"Of course, little bun! Well, if he was awake now.." Johnny explained and Ten can sense the pout on his baby's lips again.

"I'll call his Appa, why don't you prepare your bike then?" Ten said hurriedly before he can see the pout on his son's lips.

"Thank you, Appa!" He jumped from his Dad's lap to kiss his Appa's cheeks.

"Your welcome, honey. Now go." Ten said ruffling Changbin's hair.

But before he can dashed out from the room, Johnny whined.

"Yah, what about me? Where's my kiss?" Johnny pouted his lips exaggeratedly. Ten rolled his eyes, his husband is so extra.

Changbin giggled and kissed his Dad's cheeks too.

When Changbin was already outside their room, he heard his husband sighed.

"Hey, don't worry about it anymore. He's fine. You did the right thing, baby." Johnny reassured his husband, he pulled him on his lap before kissing him (hey lemme flex JohnTen for a minute okay?).

"Thank you." Ten said sincerely. Johnny answered him by kissing him again. It almost became heated until they heard their baby calling them from downstairs.

"Daaaaad! Appaaaa! I'm ready!" 

"Oh right, gonna call Woojin." Ten remembered and got off his husband's lap to get his phone.