Little Tease 1

Their Adventures

Woojin prepared his baby's breakfast while Chan was already eating his breakfast on the table. Little Changbin was in the Bang's house and played with Felix in their living room while waiting for Woojin to finish making pancakes.

The couple was intrigued by the littles' talk when they heard the word "bug". Chan wanted to be late in work today since he came home late last night so he indulged himself by eavesdropping the babies' talk.

"My Dad had killed a bug yesterday. It bit my Appa's neck." Changbin had said to Felix.

Chan had to swallow his egg (fried egg , okay?) to not choke on it from laughing. The Seo's are sneaky too. He chuckled a little while Woojin swallowed a lump he suddenly felt in his throat.

"Really?Appa too! Appa killed a big annoying bug that bit his neck! I didn't see it though, Daddy had to throw it away." Felix answered excitedly. The expression Felix had appeared on his face did something to little Changbin's heart. He realized that Felix's eyes sparkle when he gets excited. Even though they really don't understand what they were talking about but if he got that expression from Felix then he really didn't mind. Little Changbin knew, he loved talking to Felix. 

In the kitchen, Woojin smiled proudly upon hearing Felix just said probably the longest sentence in an overly excited tone. He even remembered the "big annoying bug" words. He's dramatic and emotional when it comes to his son, he knew that alright. His husband is always teasing him for that.

Felix really is not fond of words and talking this much but it changed day by day since he met Changbin and Woojin is beyond proud and grateful for that. He could cry from this. His precious baby is growing so fast. It made him bitter.

"Me neither! Appa said he throw it right away!" Changbin answered as surprised as Felix, staring at Felix when he cutely scrunched up his button nose. 

Was it bad to eavesdrop the babies' conversation? Woojin can't help it.

The littles' talked had ceased and Woojin thought they  continued playing.

Woojin turned to his husband who has a grin on his face, "you know what I'm thinking?"
"That Johnny and Ten had a ual moment too?" Chan answered smugly.

Woojin has to calm himself to not smack Chan using the laddle he's holding.

"No! I thought Felix just uttered the longest sentence I heard him say." Woojin said fondly beside Chan who was happily eating his breakfast. 

"Of course, I'm just teasing you. You know Felix grows every day."

"I don't want him to grow." Woojin whispered but his husband heard him anyway. Chan cooed when he saw Woojin pouting. He knew how his husband got so emotional when it comes to their son.

"Wooj, Felix grows every day. That's normal babe." Chan said and had stopped eating for a while.

"Yeah, but—"

"You know we could always make another." 

"Chan! I don't want that thought right now!" Woojin groaned putting the laddle in the sink before he can smack his husband with it for real now.

Little did they knew, their voices got so loud that it reached to the littles' ears in the living room. They giggleg quietly.

"Oh, so you mean you'll consider it later?" Chan is really a big tease.

"Oh for 's sake—"

"Save the swearing later, Wooj. In bed."

"Oh my god, we are talking about Felix here." Just for everyone's entertainment, they are not arguing. It is just Chan calmly teasing his husband who can't bare it and loses it by blushing hard.

"Right. Felix and when he grows up which made you emotional that I suggested we can always make another Felix."

" you." That's the end of discussion for Woojin, there's no bite in it, he is just so done with the teasing. He could feel how hot his cheeks are.


"Later." Chan winked at his flustered husband


Before Woojin could answer, a running Felix and Changbin came into the kitchen, his son mumbling something like he's hungry while Changbin just follow Felix behind him. He came near to his Daddy and looked up to him, watching the hotdog on Chan's fork. Woojin breathed in relief, saved by the littles. 

"Someone's hungry." Woojin said after clearing his throat. He just finished setting Felix's breakfast.

Chan feeds the hotdog to his son who happily accepts it. He attempts to climb up on his Daddy's lap but Chan beats him to it and scoops his son up and puts him securely on his lap with one arm securely snakes around his baby's waist. While Woojin just took Changbin and let him sit on Felix's chair instead. He gave Changbin another plate with pancakes on it.

"Thank you, uncle Wooj!" Woojin ruffled the kid's hair.

"You're always welcome kiddo." He smiled when Changbin dug on his food. He diverted his attention to his own son.

"Oh. You don't want your pancakes?" Woojin said smiling as Felix comfortably sits on his husband's lap while finishing the hotdog.

Felix's eyes were shining upon hearing the pancakes because it means with ube jam. Ube jam is his favorite because it looks like his favorite toothpaste but has different taste. He made grabby hands towards his Appa. That's what their breakfast looks like at that day, the conversation a while ago has forgotten. Felix sitting on his Daddy's lap, Woojin feeding Changbin his pancake while eating his breakfast too. Chan had finished eating but he had to be their baby's chair for the meantime.

 

 

Chan cleaned his baby's face from the pancake crumbs when he was done eating. Changbin is finished eating too, thanking the couple for the pancakes that made them smiled and ruffled Changbin's hair once again.

Woojin still eats silently when Felix speaks.

"Dad?" His voice is full of curiosity.

"Hmm?"

"What's ""? Woojin's spoon came crashing on the floor.