Little Playful

Their Adventures

Their few playful moments.

1
Chan chuckled at the Little Felix running towards where he half laid and half sat on the sofa bed in the living room. Right behind the little was his husband with the kid's short pants and briefs in his left hand, when Felix had finally reached to him, the kid bounced onto his lap and has his little arms swung immediately around Chan's neck while giggling uncontrollably.

"What are you doing, love?" Chan said, chuckling in between his words as he also wrapped his arms around the kid's body.

"Appa is here!" Felix shrieked, thank God it's not next to Chan's ears.

Chan heard his husband click his tongue in displeasure but he can still see a small smile onto the corners of his mouth as well, "why were you ? Did Appa spank you?" He asked, teasing, also eyeing properly at his beloved husband who was now approaching the sofa.

"As if he's not fast enough to run away from me before I could even hit him." Woojin rolled his eyes playfully, it's not like he's ever going to hit Felix, no. He had understood the kid, he just wanted to play around, he knew how he neglected his son over the loads of paper works these days since it's almost the end of the semester.

Felix continued to giggle, his voice was muffled against his Dad's chest.

"Come on, baby, at least wear your pants." Woojin threw Felix's pants and briefs softly on top of Chan's head which the latter just chuckled again as he collected them into his own hands. He also can't help but notice the dark bags under his husband's eyes.

"Wooj, honey, sleep for a bit." Chan whispered into Woojin's ear when he pressed his face on Chan's neck, humming in content. Being close to his husband like this seemed to be enough for him especially after the tons of work he did.

It's still mid day but Woojin felt like worn out already. He brought in some of his paper works home, he needed to grade papers and make some reports, he's almost done now and just thought of relaxing for a bit. The first thing he saw after dismissing his work was his son who looked like he's swimming into the mud. Felix was fond of eating chocolates (the ones that his Dad bought) these days and Woojin didn't notice him eating today and just found out his appearance when he walked outside his study room. That's where the idea of cleaning his son came up and apparently changing his clothes but in the middle of doing it, Felix decided to play around.

Chan dropped a kiss onto the top of Woojin's head before averting his attention to the kid and tapped his palm softly against Felix's bum, "okay, Mr. Boy, up! Wear your pants, bun. Changbinnie could come in here anytime, you know? Do you want him to see your little bum?"

And as fast as lightning did Felix stand straight up from Chan's lap and obediently wore his pants.

Woojin chuckled into the crook of Chan's neck, "that works everytime."


2
Woojin and Chan talked one morning about kindergarten, they wanted to enroll  Felix next school year to where little Changbin will be enrolled, so at least the kids won't get bored. At least they will have each other while dealing in the new environment, such as the school, soon. Ten and Johnny have told them before that they have decided to really enrolled Changbin into a real school, homeschooling was nice and convenient for them but they were afraid of something Changbin had to miss out. It's different in a real school, and Ten will have ample time in the next months in taking care of Changbin since their company hired more choreographers. Ten's workload will be lessen soon.

Felix, came into the living room where his parents were animatedly talking to each other and he wanted his Appa's attention.

"Appa~"

"Good morning, angel." But his Appa only ruffled his hair and turned his attention back to his Dad, so he climbed up into his lap and cupped his little palms against Woojin's cheeks to direct his face towards him. Chan chuckled at the sight, he can't deny that his baby's impatience was definitely from him and thought, they both wanted Woojin's attention all the times.

"Yes, my darling?" Woojin chuckled, quickly pecking the kid's pouty lips.

"Can I have pancakes?" The kid asked with his adorable puppy eyes.

"Of course, baby. Is that all?"

"Hmm." Woojin chuckled at the little's cute hum, that was so Chan-like, a thing he did unconsciously.

"Right. Go with Daddy and take your shower while I make your pancakes, okay?"

"Yes, Appa." The kid's practically dragging his Daddy into the bathroom.

Woojin noticed what pajama he was wearing, "of all the pajamas..." He clicked his tongue in amusement. Felix's free hand that wasn't holding his Dad's was gripping the waistband of his pajama bottoms because apparently it's too loose for him.

Chan chuckled as well after seeing his son beside him, "let him be, it's his favorite."

Woojin rolled his eyes playfully at his husband. He knew it well, it's Chan's doing anyway. The man was too tired to find some descent sleep wear for their son last night, he just gone with the first pair he saw in Felix's drawer.

"Sure." Woojin smirked at his husband, seeing the little pink hue on his ear lobes.

"We'll get going then." Chan scooped his son into his arms so he could get away from the judging eyes of his husband fast. And even if he got busted by his husband, he can't help but smile. He's just happy that he's husband was almost back to his usual self, the bags under his eyes were now gone and Chan was so thankful for that.

Woojin chuckled, "hmm, I'll go too and make those pancakes."


Helping their son take his bath was fast, in no time Chan already got his baby wrapped into the towel, dried his hair and helped him into some fresh home clothes. So when the time that they have came out of the bathroom, his husband was still mixing the batter in the kitchen. Chan ended up helping the other into preparing the kid's desired breakfast, getting the pan ready onto the stove.

"Thanks, babe...love you." Woojin didn't look at him but Chan could almost hear his smile.

It's one of the moments Chan had observed these past days, Woojin would randomly tell him he loved him, like Chan's not complaining, it just surprised him for a bit.

"What's wrong, love? I'm just helping you make pancakes." Chan said, grinning, as he took many steps to stand beside his older husband.

"Nothing..it's just, I was so busy these past few days and I guessed, I didn't say that much." Woojin squirmed under the soft look of Chan that's directed at him.

"I love you too. I also understand your profession, you know that, right?"

Woojin nodded his head, too stunned to say something back, his heart's melting at the soft look on Chan's face, especially when his arms found their way around his waist. Woojin can't help but closed the gap between them, taking in the sweet moment for a while before pulling away from each other's face.

"I hate that you're so perfect." Woojin murmured against the other's lips, Chan saying he understood him and his responsibility making him squirm as butterflies in his belly erupted.

"Hm, that's me. I'm taking that as a compliment." Chan smirked before diving forward, he's the one who initiated the kiss this time.


They made the pancakes eventually when Felix was whining in the background at how hungry he was, both laughed loudly at their son, hearts were full of love.

"How's the paper works?" Chan gave the other a side eye while setting the table.

"I'm done, thankfully." Woojin grinned at his husband, it always felt good when his work's done.

"Good, that means we can-" Chan cut himself off as he made weird noises instead as if he's censoring something with a suggestive wiggles of his eyebrows.

Woojin blinked his eyes for a few times, sometimes he just wanted to smack the out of his husband, but in a loving way though.

"Ah, shut up." He clicked his tongue, how did their talk turn into this?

"I'll take that as a yes then." Chan sniffed, tone was playful, something Woojin can't say no to. He just turned from his now chuckling husband, pretending to ignore him and the warmth spreading on his own cheeks and called for their son instead.

"Come here now, darling! Breakfast's ready!"


3
Woojin put away the groceries and apparently in front of the opened fridge as he organized Felix's cartons of mango juice in a single neat line in one of the compartments there. Suddenly, Felix came in running and pressed himself against the back of Woojin's thighs.

"What is it, cub?" Woojin paused to ruffle the kid's hair.

"Juice!" Felix's voice was muffled by Woojin's pants.

"Oh, love, it's not cold yet."

"It's okay!" Felix giggled and extended one arm out to his Appa.

Woojin hummed as he got one carton out of the compartment then poked a straw in it before handing it to his son's awaiting little hands.

"There you go, baby. How about Binnie? Bring one for him too."

Today's one of those impromptu playdates, the other kid's parents have something to take care about and so that resulted to an unplanned playdate. While Woojin was finishing up putting away the groceries, he let the kids play in the living room. He'll have to cook for lunch early as well since his husband wanted to eat together with them at home.


And while Felix's Appa was so busy in the kitchen, he and his playdate sneaked in their way upstairs and into his own room. But not after making a detour to his parents' room and found something small and square on their nightstand. The kids giggled and shrugged their shoulders as they took that little thing as well as two flaslights they have found on one of the organizers there. Then they ran into Felix's room.

When Chan came home, the house was extra quiet. It's not long to reach the kitchen where the smell of food and his husband's fragrance filled his nose and he smiled automatically.

"Hi." Chan whispered, not to surprise his husband and he heard him gasp cutely.

"You're home, I'm almost done here, just freshen up for a bit. And please check on the kids for me."

"Hm." Chan took his husband's waist and pulled him in for a deep kiss. Woojin chuckled at him after they have pulled away from each other's lips.

Chan went upstairs and immediately heard giggles and laughter into his son's room. They were playing under the blanket and it was obvious that they have flashlights with them.

"What are you two doing in there?" Chan chuckled after hearing two surprised gasps.

"Daddy!" Little Felix bolted out of his blanket and like literally flying into his Dad's arms.

"Hi, my love. Oh, you're so sweaty." Chan paused to kiss Felix's crown before looking at the other equally sweaty kid still on the bed, with a flashlight in his hand.

"You too, Binnie. Come on, you two, let's have a trip to the bathroom, Appa said lunch is almost ready."

"Yeyyy!" The two kids hollered excitedly, Chan knew that they're hungry already but he needed to clean them first, wipe off the sweats of their faces and bodies. On the way to the bathroom, Chan noticed something in his son's hand and he chuckled loudly upon realizing what it was.

"Oh, bub, where did you get this?"

"In your room." The kid giggled making his Dad laugh loudly.

"Do you think it's food?" Chan asked while chuckling, ah, he must be careful in keeping these stuff in the future, now that his son's becoming curious day after day.

"Smells like banana!"

"Yes, it's banana flavor but this isn't food, baby. This stuff is for me and Appa, not yours, 'kay?"

Thankfully, Felix just scrunched his nose and not questioning about it anymore while he pocketed it in the back pocket of his work pants.

"Appa has that too, but it's pink!" Little Changbin then said suddenly.

Chan only hummed and chuckled fondly at the kids while quickly dabbing a dry towel to dry off the sweats on their faces.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Thanks, Uncle Bang."

"Hm, go to the living room, we'll call you for lunch."

"Yes."

Chan was still laughing softly when he came back into the kitchen, Woojin raised an eyebrow at him, he was setting up the table.

"Guess what Felix had found in our room?" Chan grinned, latching himself against Woojin's back, then quickly took out the small packet from his back pocket.

"What?" Woojin sighed, he has no other choice but to humor his husband since he had him trapped around his arms.

Chan shook the packet in front of Woojin's face, he heard the older gasp once again, "a ? Babe! Where did he get that?"

"Probably on the nightstand. He thought it's food since it smells like banana." Chan chuckled as he nosed Woojin's neck.

Woojin groaned, "you didn't put that back in the drawer?" They're fond of making unprotected these days, and before either of them could warn the other that they don't want to wear a , a packet was already out of the drawer and was forgotten to put it back inside.

"Don't worry, he didn't question about it anymore. It's just Binnie told me that his Appa has it too but it's pink."

Woojin groaned at that again, more aggressive than before, "you know, you act like a kid sometimes."

"But you love me." Chan said quickly, still nosing on the side of Woojin's neck.

"That I do." Woojin sighed once again but it wasn't because he's annoyed, it's just hard for him to say no to his husband when he's very weak of his cute dimples alone.

"That's more like it! And I promise, I'm gonna be careful with this next time, I'm gonna keep it back to the drawer, hm?" Chan pecked the other's cheek.

"Tsk, did you at least clean them? Let's eat."

"Yep. They're in the living room. But babe..." Chan was still plastered against Woojin's back and by what miracle, he still managed to set everything on the table even if there's a huge bug on his back. Woojin loved the attention anyway.

"What now."

"When I saw the , I feel so " Chan whispered the last word into his husband's ear, feeling his body shake, maybe in anticipation, and it even made Chan smile smugly before playfully biting Woojin's earlobe.

"And I am hungry, bring the kids here now because unlike you, we are hungry of real food." Woojin stated with all the seriousness he can muster, trying hard not to laugh at Chan's pout.

 

4
Another weekend, it's the third weekend before the summer will end. Woojin was fussing over dusting off furnitures in their living room. He didn't notice his kid behind him until he heard a little sneeze. He stopped swinging the feather duster in his hand immediately.

"Oh, baby, it's dusty here. Where's Daddy?"

"On the couch."

He gave his husband a task earlier that after their breakfast, he had to take Felix a bath with him while he's going to clean the house. He's done most of the cleaning and was now dusting off the furnitures.

"Hungry? Want some snacks?"

"Yes, please." Woojin chuckled as he ruffled the kid's still wet locks. He was finishing up his chore anyway, he leaned down to peck on the boy's forehead.

"Okay. Go to Daddy for now."

"Hm."

Woojin chuckled, that Chan-like hum Felix just did always amused him. He immediately got the chore done and put away the cleaning tools, in no time, he's already in the kitchen, washing fruits in the sink.

"Hi." Woojin smiled at that, two arms were securely wrapped around his waist and a short peck on his cheek.

"Don't hug me yet, I'm all gross and sweaty." Chan's fresh from shower and their lemon-flavored soap already filling in his nose. The other pulled away from him not because he's grossed out by Woojin's sweaty figure but to put a bimpo on his back under his shirt.

"I don't care about you being all gross and sweaty, I just don't want you sick." Chan said, now once again hugging Woojin from behind then planted a longer kiss down to the same spot on his cheek that he just kissed seconds ago.

Woojin chuckled, "aw, thank you, hubby. You're so sweet. Love you."

"I love you too, I'm always sweet!" Woojin chuckled at that, he realized, he's been doing that a lot of times now.

"And besides," Chan paused to lean in more to whisper his next words to his husband, "I love it when you're....gross and sweaty- ow! Okay! Okay!  Sorry." Chan pulled away from his husband, laughing softly, after feeling a light jab into his side. Woojin sighed at his husband's antics, too used at his teasing, and there's a smile on the corners of his mouth.

"Tsk. What will I do with you." Woojin shook his head, clicking his tongue once again, his hands were already full of freshly washed fruits.
"Help me cut these, Lixie's waiting for his snacks, you know."

Chan stood straight, "yes, sir!" And even made a hand salute gesture before taking the fruits from his husband's hands and turning away from Woojin to get a plate, knife and chopping board. Woojin lowly chuckled at that, but God, he loved his husband so much.

 

Later on, they're back in the living room, lounging on the couch, a plate of cut fruits in the coffee table, Chan just got another idea.

"We should go to the beach before summer ends."

"Yey, beach!"

"Good idea. Let's ask the Hwang's."

"Hm, even better idea." Chan winked at his husband.

And when Felix was already napping on the sofa bed, Chan volunteered to clean the coffee table and was about to bring the now empty plate back to the kitchen when he felt Woojin's hand softly hitting his . When he turned to look at the older, what he saw was a wide playful smile stretched on Woojin's lips. Chan immediately smirked at that and so he pinned his giggling husband on the couch. Woojin's giggles even made him more excited.

"Oh, darling, I like where this is going..."