Little Snacks

Their Adventures

Woojin raised his eyebrow at his husband when he exited from their room looking like a snack, hot snack, which was very wrong for Woojin's liking. Chan is wearing a stripe blue and white polo shirt and tight black jeans. Well yes, there's nothing wrong with Chan's attire, he looks hot and Woojin wants that look of his husband for his eyes only. Yes, he's selfish but try to be Bang Chan's husband and you'll understand. Back to Woojin's problem at the moment, Chan looks like a hot snack right in front of him and there's nothing wrong with that since Chan always dressed like this when going to work but the four ed top buttons were the problem. It shows too much of his husband's chest and he doesn't like it.

"What?" Chan asked when he saw how his husband's eyebrow has raised at him.

"You look like a snack."

It confuses Chan because what? And it shows the confusion on his face, "what snack?"

Woojin sighed as he walked towards his husband and fixed the three buttons, leaving the one opened that made Chan understand what his husband had meant.

"This is for my eyes only." Woojin said seriously as he caressed Chan's chest.

Chan chuckled, "oh~ that snack." He said it like he has meant something deeper. He chuckled again and gave his husband a smug look.

"Hmm..of course, babe. I just forgot to button them up but you took care of them anyway so.." he said as he trailed small kisses to his husband's jaw. Woojin just hummed and looped his arms around Chan's neck and kissed him properly on the lips.

When they pulled away from each other's mouth, they smiled, "Felix is in the kitchen. He's pouty so early in the morning, dunno why."

Chan chuckles again, "maybe he wants to eat something? Like a snack?" Chan eyes twinkled as he pecked Woojin's lips. Woojin clicked his tongue and groaned.

"I'm serious!" Chan really has always time to .

Chan now laughed at Woojin's face. Woojin pouts which made Chan to laugh more, it was music to Woojin's ears, so he smiles at him nonetheless. He really loves his husband so much even if he's such a tease all the times.

"I'm sure he'll tell you what's wrong." Chan kissed Woojin again.

Chan has to kiss his pouty cub goodbye, telling him to be a good boy, then proceeds to kiss Woojin again. But before he leaves, he turns to look at his husband one more time, eyes sparkling with mischief and Woojin doesn't need anything to guess what's Chan is up to.

"Wooj.." Woojin hummed as a reply.

"Can I have a snack later?" Then he winked at him. Woojin just groaned, so used with Chan's teasing.

"Goodbye, Chan. Keep safe. Love you. Say bye bye to Daddy, baby." After a quick 'bye bye Dad' ,with mouth full of pancakes, from their son. Chan leaves the house, giggling. While Woojin just shakes his head, really used to Chan's teasing but still got the same effect from it, the fluttering in his stomach and his heart beating in above the normal pace in his chest.

_
"Appa, can I watch?" Little Felix's puppy eyes were looking straight at his Appa's eyes and Woojin has a weak heart of puppy eyes—or Felix in general, he's too whipped of his own son. He is preparing snacks for them at the moment, he lined up the pieces and chunks of fruits on the counter beside the blender when his baby came into the kitchen and looking up to him with that puppy eyes, and now has his little arms raised to Woojin and made a little grabby hands.

Woojin chuckles, "of course, bub," he scoops Felix and let him sit on the counter near the blender, "now don't touch anything and just watch Appa, okay?" He continues.

Little Felix is in awe when Woojin started to mix all those fruits he prepared in the blender.

"Oww is it yummy?" Felix excitedly said in a small voice, swallowing a little. Since it's the start of summer, they can feel the hot weather already. They started to crave fruit flavored drinks especially his cub.

"What do you think, bub?" Woojin smiled at his son's excited face, quickly kissing his button nose.

"Appa, I wanna try pretty please?" Felix was now bouncing on the counter, he clapped his little hands together in excitement. Woojin hummed, smiling at his baby's amazement over small things. Woojin got his son's sippy cup and filled it with the fruit shake he's making. Felix took it immediately from his Appa, eyes only on his sippy cup as he extends his grabby hands towards his Appa.

"Drink carefully, baby. Don't be messy." Woojin mumbled, shaking hi head in amusement when not a second ago he reminded him to not be messy yet there's fruit smudge already on his chin.

"Ahh my messy cub~ do you wanna watch TV while I'll be cooking or you'll watch Appa here?" Woojin said scooping him down from the counter.

"I wanna be play with Binnie hyung." Felix answered after sipping on his drink. Woojin raised his eyebrow for a second before smiling softly.

"Binnie hyung huh. You miss him again?" Woojin teases. Little Felix blushed as he keeps his face down and gripping on his sippy cup with both of his little hands while swaying a little. It was a cute sight, Woojin chuckled and combed his baby's hair with his fingers.

"Your so adorable, bub. Well, then let's see if Binnie is available, I miss that baby too." Woojin boops Felix's button nose. Felix giggles and squirms away from his Appa's grasp when Woojin started to tickle him.

"Now, finish that drink love, while I'll call Binnie's Appa."

_
While Woojin cooked, he constantly heard giggles from upstairs. He smiled as he remembered how happy and excited his son was when he announced a while ago that Little Changbin will come over to play with him. It relieves Woojin the thought of his son having playmate these days, he wouldn't worry for him to get bored or something while he's busy studying his lessons or grading some papers or even doing chores.

He heard a squeal of his son from upstairs again, the littles were building fort upstairs and specifically in Chan and his room. He chuckled remembering how the littles' puppy eyes had made him say yes to them. He's really whipped at his own son, he thought.

After he cooked food for their lunch, he made his way upstairs to check on the littles and he didn't expect to witness an adorable scene inside his and Chan's room. The littles were inside their forts, shaking his head because they even wore onesies and it's summer.

"Bubs, it's summer yet you're wearing onesies." Woojin clears his throat to announce his presence in the room and the littles halted their little game to look at him. The littles just giggled and continued what they were doing before he distracted them.

The littles were dancing in their fort both wearing banana onesies, Woojin smiled that one of Felix's onesies fits to Changbin. They're adorable but they need to eat lunch. Woojin suddenly felt hunger at the littles' form.

"Babies, you look like snacks, cute snacks."