Little Playdate

Their Adventures

"Gyu." Changbin said softly.

Felix confusely looked at Changbin holding that snorlax plushie he gave. Felix tilted his little head while looking at Changbin. For little Changbin, it was a very cute sight. It made his little heart drums a beat rapidly.

Changbin blinked his little eyes and he continued to say, "his name is Gyu."

Felix giggled because he thought that name was cute and naming a plushie alone was already cute. Maybe little Felix thought his playdate was also cute. He giggled again as he mumbled, "cute." He didn't sure if it was for Gyu or for the one holding Gyu.

Little Changbin felt his heart did the little drum beat rapidly again. He was staring at little Felix that giggles more.

They were in a playdate at the Bang Family's house. It wasn't a planned playdate, Woojin prepared Felix's breakfast when the door bell rang and found a very stressed and worried Seo couple with little Changbin in the middle of them.

"Uh..hi? Good morning, we're sorry for disturbing you but.." Ten said not so sure how to explain their situation.

"Hey, it was okay. Come inside first." Woojin said as he gave a reassuring smile.

"No need, actually we are in a hurry. Can we leave Changbin here just until I'll find someone to look after him today." Ten explained, head titled a little ready to wince if it will not turn out good.

Woojin chuckled, oh that explained why they looked so stressed. They mentioned before that they both worked at the same company, Ten as choreographer and Johnny as a producer. That's why Chan and Johnny clicked right away since Chan is also a producer, they talked about music and baam they're liked friends for a long time already. 

"Why of course, you know Felix is dying to play with Changbin so I guess this is perfect playdate for them. What do you think, Chanbinnie?" Woojin enthusiastically said and leveled to Changbin's height. Little Changbin's eyes were sparkling as he nodded his little head.

Woojin heared Johnny took out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. He can also see Ten's face relaxed.

"Oh my god you're a life saver! This is so sudden we didn't even time to look for a nanny!" Ten exclaimed.

"Yeah. Thank you so much Woojin." Johnny said sincerely.

"Oh it was not a problem you guys, I have all day here." Woojin said. Woojin is a university music teacher. His class starts at 6 in the evening and by that time Chan will be home from work so he can look for Felix while Woojin is a work. It was a routine they had since Felix was born, they wanted to look for their son. It was not like they didn't trust anyone to look for their son but they wanted to take care Felix personally. They wanted them to see their precious son grows  even if Woojin will always say to Felix to not grow up too fast. They wanted to be there with him.

After the Seo couple gave their goodbye kiss to Changbin, they waved them goodbye. Then a great timing Felix has woken up with sparkling eyes as he saw Changbin beside his Appa. That's how an unplanned playdate is happening.

Woojin can hear tiny giggles from the living room where the little ones play. He organized his lessons for later while he let the kids play and when he's done he checked them in the living room carrying a tray of snacks for them. He placed the tray on the coffee table and crouched down beside his baby as he kissed the top of his little head. He reached his hand to ruffle Changbin's hair too.

"What were you playing?"

Felix hummed, they're busy lining up the plushies with the exception of the snorlax, it was safe between Changbin's little arms. After awhile they're playing something Woojin can't understand while munching the cookies he prepared for them.

At nap time, he let the kids cuddled up in Felix's bed, of course Gyu in between them. He smiled warmly at them, bending down and gave each little forehead a kiss. He also took a nap on a single couch beside Felix's bed.

When Felix is awake, he can see Changbin goes out the door, Gyu still in between his arms. He saw his Appa asleep on the couch. He kissed his Appa's cheeks and giggled as he skipped out the door. He was always this energetic after nap time.

When Woojin was awake, it was already quarter to five. The kids were no longer on the bed. He heard muffled giggles in the living room. When he entered their living room, the two were still playing with something Woojin can't understand as it involved the plushies. He leaned on the door frame as he smiled at them. He can see himself in them because he was also like them before, having a playdate with Chan as they were neighbors and his parents often leave him at Woojin's house as they were always on trip for business and Woojin's parents didn't mind Chan in their house. So they grew up together so accustomed with little playdates.

"Uncle Woojin? Why are you smiling?" He heard Changbin asked, he didn't even realized he was smiling with his memory.

He chuckled as he ruffled Changbin's hair, "Just remember something."

Their door suddenly opened as Chan came in.


"Daddy!" Little Felix exclaimed as he stood up and ran to his Daddy's embrace.

"Hi baby. So energetic, I wonder why?" Chan amusedly said as he kissed Felix's chubby cheeks.

Woojin laughed, "hey babe, you're early." He gave Chan a short kiss on the lips,  Felix covered his eyes with his tiny hands. The couple just laughed. Chan goes toward Changbin too and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Hey there sweety, having fun? Does Lixie here doing good?" Changbin nooded his head happily. It always amazes Woojin how his husband is so good at children. He was in love with Chan over and over again.

"You knew?" Woojin asked.

Chan nodded yes, "Johnny called me." He answered and smiled that showed his dimples.

"Uncle Chan and Uncle Woojin, can I invite Felix over in our house to play some other time? I wanna show him my toys." Changbin asked.

Changbin even at his age of 5 was so good with words already. The couple cooed at both kids because Felix too was already excited upon hearing what Changbin asked, he was bouncing with delight in Chan's arms.

"Of course, can't say no to a very excited Felix here." Chan said as he kissed his son's cheeks again. They then heard the door bell rang that's when the Seo couple came to pick their baby up with a lot of 'thank you's' from Ten. After the kids' exchanged shy goodbyes, they closed the door, Woojin decided it was time to prepare for his work. But not before flustering their baby more.

"You like Changbinie so much huh? You seemed so extra excited this fine afternoon."

"They even cuddled with Gyu during nap time."

"Oh? Really huh, wait who's Gyu?" Chan asked confused.

"I heard it was that snorlax plushie." Woojin answered.

"Oh yeah? It has a name now?" Chan said as he tickled Felix.

"Binnie." Felix suddenly mumbled then Chan stop tickling him.

"Wow, you're creating a nickname for him. You really like him huh." Chan attacked Felix again who has no choice but to giggle loudly, face flushed pink.