Little Lazy Days

Their Adventures

Woojin entered their living room after putting away and cleaning some mess in their kitchen and found the most adorable sight that he had ever witnessed today. There on the floor beside their big Christmas tree was his husband on his stomach reading a book while their son was on top of his back doing the same position. Woojin cooed at the sight, quickly walked towards them and give his boys a peck on their heads.

"Hi little one, feeling comfortable are we?" Woojin teased his son, tickling his cute nose with his big index finger.

"Daddy is warm." Little Felix sleepily said, he's still wearing the socks that Changbin gave him as his Christmas gift.

"Oh yeah, I can confirm." Woojin grinned at his son, planting another kiss on his head.

Chan on the other hand chuckled upon hearing his boys were talking about him. He craned his neck a little to turn and look at his son behind him, "you're not sleepy yet, love bug?"

"No." His cute pout made his parents chuckle plus looking at their son who was about to close his eyes and he obviously wanted to yawn. It was adorable.

"You're obviously sleepy, but okay." His Appa playfully , softly squeezing both that chubby cheeks. Felix squirmed away from his Appa's reach and pressed his face on his Dad's neck instead. 

"Come on, sweety, take a nap first. We can always play later." Coaxed Woojin but to no avail, Felix was wrapping his arms together around Chan's neck, giggling.

Chan puts the book away and shifts his attention to his boys instead, especially the one who's clinging so much on his back, "aigoo look at this little bun here refusing to take a nap, why oh why?" He sing-songs as he swifty turns his body on his back now, wrapping his arms around his son's tiny body so that he won't fall from the movement. Felix just giggles more. The little kid is always longing for a time like this. While they're still on a week long holiday, they lazily lounging in their home, enjoying the cold weather and the time together with his husband and son. The couple knew how much their son wanted to play with them around, and with their respective job in the equation made it hard to accomplish. But they're doing their best to not neglect their son from a family bonding time like this.

Woojin cradles his husband's head and softly puts it on his lap, caressing his blonde curls softly. Chan purrs at the action while still managing to hold Felix on top of him.

"Let's just let him sleep on his own then." Woojin decides and his husband hums in affirmation.

They're just lying there on their living room's floor covered with a beige carpet beside their big Christmas tree, doing nothing just cuddling to each other.

"You want your paci, bub?" Chan swipes away Felix's fringes, his son is still laying on his stomach on to Chan's torso, who also looks at him wih his sleepy eyes. He shakes his head and just presses his cheek on Chan's chest.

"Daddy so warm." His little voice is almost a whisper for he's too sleepy but is too stubborn to take a nap first.

Chan chuckles, "oh that's because you're lying on top of me."

Woojin starts humming a song, slowly lulling his son to sleep, while his hand is still softly caressing Chan's scalp. Chan just rubs his hands on Felix's back soothingly.

Soon Felix was curling on his side,  his leg has wrapped around his bolster pillow. Woojin managed him to carefully tuck in his bed as he finally slept on top of his Dad earlier.

 

 


The next day is another lazy day when Felix didn't feel like playing, he just wanted to cling to his parents as much as he can. Well, today he insisted to "help" his Appa and Daddy prepared their lunch. With a lot of poutings and puppy eyes as a way to persuade his parents, they gave in and let his little paw help mixing the food.

He was happy though, always giggling around, until he accidentally touched the hot pan that Woojin just got out from the stove. A sudden shriek from Felix made his parents' heads snap at him in alarm.

Felix was holding his finger, he's sobbing quietly as he looked at his poor finger in pity, Woojin made a quick realization that Felix had accidentally touched the pan in the washing sink since he's facing on that direction.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay." Chan who is closer to his son immediately wraps an arm around his son's body. he wobbles his lips and is about to sob more.

"Hurts.." his teary eyes that look at Woojin, who crouched in front if him, made him coo but in a pity way.

"Aww, that's alright, baby. It still looks fine." Woojin blows his finger then kisses it after. Felix blinks a few times to not let some of his tears out and grinned at his Appa then giggles as Woojin repeats the process.

"It's okay now. See?" Felix's lips still wobble but hes not sobbing at least. He takes a peek at his finger and sniffles a little. He then suddenly smiles, his sunshiny bright smile shines on his beaming face.

"It doesn't hurt anymore, Appa." He squeals excitedly.

"Ah that's a relief, baby bun. Appa's kiss is magic hmm?" Chan ruffles his hair lovingly, it made Felix smile even more, surging forward to kiss his Appa's cheek.

"Thank you, Appa." Woojin beams at that, his son is so adorable and he's a very weak man for him.

"Awww baby, that's so sweet. You're welcome, bun, just be careful next time okay? No touching anything from the sink." Felix blushed at that because he was being told to stay on the table and help if it's necessary but he got out of his chair to tiptoe just to reach the sink. He buried his little face on his Dad's shoulder.

Chan and Woojin chuckled at the adorable sight of their son, so happy that he's smiling now. Chan peck his son's cheek, "shall we continue then?" And he perks up at that, so excited to "help" them again.

 

Another lazy day in the Bang's house.

Woojin accidentally cuts his finger while he's chopping meat, he hissed at the little sting and washes it immediately on the sink. Felix who just came in the kitchen, looks at his Appa's now wet finger with the thankfully not that deep cut on the side of his index finger.

"Oh baby, do you need something?" He smiled at his little angel.

But Felix just walks towards him and gently holds Woojin's finger and he blows on the cut then kisses it after just like the way his Appa did to his own finger the other day.

"Aww thank you, baby. You kissed it better, I'm alright now." Woojin smiled at his son. Felix too smiled upon hearing it.

"It doesn't hurt anymore?" Felix blinks up at him. So cute.

"A little," it really didn't, he just wants any reaction from his cute son as he shows two fingers from his other hand almost pressing to each other as if showing what "little" means. Felix then gasps softly and takes his Appa's finger again near to his already pouting lips ready to blow some air. He blows it more harsly now and kisses it twice before looking up at his Appa again.

"Ah my saviour, my angel kissed my finger better, why thank you, darling." Woojin's beaming from ear to ear, so contented and happy from the reaction he got from his son.

"Better?" Felix brightened up.

"Yes, darling. It's fine now, thank you." Woojin lands loud smooches on Felix's chubby cheeks. It tickled Felix's cheeks a little and that he squeals and giggles.

"What's going on here? Why are you both being so mushy with each other without me?" Chan suddenly bursts inside the kitchen with his an angry (trying to be angry) expression on his face.

"Daddy! Appa hurt his finger, look!" He then showed his Appa's little wound in his Dad's (now soften face as he heard the word 'hurt') face. He didn't have time to reply though when his son continued, "but I kissed it better!"

Woojin chuckles at his son, ah the ever so adorable Felix. Chan shows how proud of him of his son, "come here, bub. Lemme kiss my good boy, such an angel."

Felix giggled as he ran towards his Dad, of course he will not pass that opportunity for he loved kisses from his parents.

Chan quickly made eye contact with his husband, mouthing a, "how's your finger?" Woojin smiled warmly, "it's fine. I can manage." 

"Alright, let's continue cooking, baby. Let's help Appa." Chan announced, Felix in his arms.

"Yess!!" Felix exclaimed, his favorite thing to do in these lazy days: helping his parents in the kitchen. Chan and Woojin were making the best of the holiday and were  happy with their adorable son helping them even if it meant messing in the kitchen with them. They're happy and that's what matters most.