Little Moments 3

Their Adventures


Woojin woke up to a little voice calling them from behind their still closed door. He blinked his eyes for a moment, blinking away the sleepiness that he is still feeling and quickly turned to look at the time. It's past 6 o'clock in the morning, he raised his eyebrow, it's too early for their baby to be awake on a Sunday. But the thing is he's suddenly so lazy to get out of bed and open the door.

"Daddy, Appa.."

He smiled at the voice, but he's still lazy. So, he turned around to look at his still sleeping form of his husband. He smiles wide, he's feeling bad for waking up Chan, but he's really lazy. He leaned forward to kiss Chan's lips. Chan has of course immediately awaken by the sweet taste of his husband's lips. 

"Good morning, baby. Why so sudden?" Chan smirked.

"Daaaaaaad...Appaaaaa.." Woojin grinned at his husband and gave him another kiss.

"Please? I'm lazy."

"You little devil.." Chan pretending to be annoyed but in all honesty it makes him proud how Woojin depends on him once in a while even if he'll only open the damn door for their son.  And it's good to hear his husband's giggles once in a while too. 

"You love me. Now go, his bladder's gonna blow." Woojin said closing back his eyes. Chan just shakes his head murmuring an 'absolutely' before getting up and walks towards the door, opening it to reveal a very cute cub holding the waistband of his pajama pants.

"Hello there my little sunshine~" he sing songs as he carefully scoops his baby up and goes towards the bathroom.

After the bathroom business, he helps the little to wash his hands and turns to tickle his side when he scoops hm up back into his arms, going out from the bathroom's door. Felix squirmed and giggled. It was music to Chan's ears and he really loves music.

"Where's my good morning kiss?" Chan even pouts for dramatic effect, he hears another giggles then a tiny press of Felix's lips on each of his Dad's cheeks. Chan chuckles as he returned the kiss to a still giggling cub in his arms.

"Where's mine though?" Woojin spoke after he fondly stared at his favorite boys who were now sitting on the edge of their bed. He opens his arms as his son's crawling towards him and planted his little body on top of him.

"Aigooo, my baby's growing fast, you already weighs tons, bub." Woojin's chuckled as he struggled to sit and lean on the headboard with a cub on top of him. He hugs his son tightly as the little gave him kisses just like how he kissed his Dad a while ago.

"My poor baby, did you just wake up because you need to pee? Hmm?" 

Woojin mentally remembered that's it's almost Felix's birthday, his son was about to get another year older and he'll be five years old and he'll be starting to attend class. Those were still too much for Woojin to handle, he can't believe his baby is growing up fast.

"What's with the expression, hon? What's wrong?" Chan was quick to attend his husband, he can see how he was about to cry, his eyes were already glistering from the possible tears.

"Oh nothing," Woojin quickly reassured his husband by chuckling and Chan has none of it, he was not convinced. Their son got worried too and he was about to cry too. 

"Aigoo, my baby, don't cry. Appa is fine, really! It's nothing, just a random thought." Woojin reassured them, kissing both of his husband and son on their foreheads.

"I love you both." Woojin smiled.

"I love you too, Appa!" Little Felix now is grinning at him and Woojin can't just let it pass so he kissed his son's chubby cheeks. God, he can't just get enough of his cub. And he turned to look at his husband after, a worried Chan is really hard to reassure.

"Babe, I love you too and I am not going to invalidate or cancel your emotion, you know you can tell me everything, I'm your husband. Whatever that is, I am here, we are here."

"Oh Jesus! It's not that serious," Woojin laughed befor he continuing, "I just thought of how the days are so fast and our baby here is growing up fast and got emotional, that's it."

And that made Chan realized too that yes, in a few days, their son will be celebrating his birthday.

"Oh. Well, that's really emotional but it's okay."

"Yeah," Woojin sighed in finality to end the dramatic scene that he caused and looked at his son after kissing Chan's lips quickly which of course made their son covered his eyes with his little palms, "alright, cub, what do you want for your birthday?"