Little Blue Felix

Their Adventures

On Saturday afternoon, it was still raining softly. Thank God it was just a soft rain, no thunder and lightning, Felix hate those.

Felix was waiting for his Dad by the window. Since it was not a good time for studying anymore, he let his baby watched the raindrops by their window. He's thinking of ironing Chan's clothes and his uniforms so he'll have still a productive day.

He noticed the rain was now guided with wind, he felt cold. He turned to look at Felix by the window, "Sweety, move away from the window, you'll get cold." 

He took the last of Chan's pants to iron and he felt tiny hands gripping his thigh. He ruffled Felix's hair.

"Appa, I'm cold." Felix said and hugged his Appa's thigh. Woojin chuckled, finishing his work, uplugging the iron and carried Felix upstairs.

"Let's get your jacket then. How about nap time?" It was past his nap time but he should get Felix to nap at least he'll not worry if when will his Daddy be back or when will the rain stops from falling.

"Appa bear.." When his baby called him that it means he wants a cuddle. So who is he to deny his sunshine?

That was the sight that greeted Chan when he came home. A warm feeling he felt everytime he sees his husband cuddling his baby while sleeping. He took his phone out and took some pictures. He can't just waste that sight for good, right?

He was startled a bit when Felix sneezed so loud, it made Woojin to open his eyes, processing what he had just heard. Then his sight landed on Chan.

"Babe, you're here." He sat up and felt Felix's forehead and sighed relieved when Felix has no fever. He felt lips on his cheek and he smiled as he turned to look at his husband.

"Hi love.." Chan wrapped his hands on Woojin's waist. He kissed Woojin's neck and mumbled, "You smell good, babe."

"Well, I smell this good everyday Chan." Woojin deadpanned. Chan chuckled as he squeezed Woojin's waist when they heard a sneeze again. 

"Oh my gosh, I think he catched a cold. He was sad and just stayed by our window, waiting for the rain to stop." Woojin explained as he got out from Chan's embrace but not after a very prolonged peck on his husband's lips.

"Aww poor sunshine, he didn't get to play right?" Chan said and cuddled Felix instead.

Woojin hummed, "I'll get him a warm water." 

Later that night, little Felix has a mild fever. He always sneezed that it hard for him to sleep. He was cold that made the couple to cuddle their little koala. It was so hard for the couple to sleep too when they had their little cub not feeling well and all the sneezes noises. All they had done was kissed their little cub's nose when it scrunched everytime he sneezed and a lullaby humming from Woojin.

Another sneeze could be heard, Chan blinked his sleepiness away and hugged his little cub tight kissing his crown.

"Love, I can take over, you can go to sleep." Woojin said quietly while running his hand sofly on Felix's hair.

"No, it's fine, Bear. I got him. We got him." Chan reassured by pulling Woojin close to him while beng careful not to suffocate their baby in the middle.

It's a little sacrifice but that's what parents do, right?